Welcome to Gaia! ::

REGINA SPEKT0R
Solblade44
REGINA SPEKT0R
My friend gifted me a preorder on Steam because he's the best emotion_kirakira but thankfully this got me beta access! Woo!

I haven't actually downloaded the beta because I have a horrible, awful download limit but as soon as I get a chance I will.

The beta has been great... too bad I haven't been able to play it much. My laptop can run it, but it slows down periodically even at low settings and I don't want to play severely gimped. I'll probably jump in just to do it and hope for the best.
I ended up getting it copied to a USB drive so I didn't have to download it and omg it's fun. I've never played the console versions, mainly because I wanted to wait for the PC version to play with friends, but it's such a good fighting game. Unlike Street Fighter it never really feels cheap, like when you're getting the crap kicked out of you it's your fault and you can't blame it on the stupid cheating AI. I'm looking forward to the full release to go through those story modes!

Has anyone else noticed that one of Squigly's palettes has a transparent head? Is it unfinished or is that intentional?

That is the Earthworm Jim palette. Her head is intentionally transparent while Leviathan (the serpent in her head) is colored to pink to match Jim.

Rainbow Unicorn

Great game, they sure had fun doing Marie I noticed emotion_eyebrow
frog the demon
Great game, they sure had fun doing Marie I noticed emotion_eyebrow

Marie isn't too bad if you block after she says stuff and use the H version attacks. She's at her hardest during her third form because she can get away pretty fast, you have to rely on air moves and some supers, and her hitbox isn't too big.

Marie 300%, on the other hand, was incredibly tough: hardly took any damage from Squigly's attacks and spammed a lot, making it really hard to beat in the allotted time. All that because she couldn't handle the "two weeks" meme.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff