Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
Injustice <3 I am an addict like I play it on my phone and the xbox I LOVE IT!!!
Mostly I love the storyline but one thing that bothers me the most
is the fact that if you play as aquaman (dont know why you would) he seems so much cooler than he really is. like seriously lol
But I got some questions for you gaming nerds out there wink
1) Did you like the storyline? If so why, if not what would you have changed?
2) Who do you think the best character to play as is? I favor Harley Quinn and Batman (He hits u with his car who wouldn't love that)
Don't spoil stuff for people please~!

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
The story felt like an uninspired fan-fiction written by a college student who read articles about the characters on wikipedia rather than ever having read a single comic in their life. It also went for another "Elseworld" story, meaning nothing that happens matters, and it even went as low as using ANOTHER "Superman BAD!" plot, which wasn't very interesting to begin with. Yeah, he's potentially dangerous, but Doomsday has personally beaten Superman to death before, and yet this game's plot treats it like Doomsday was a mindless flunky that Superman could flick away like an ant. At least a fourth of the roster would have a fair chance against Superman, and at least two of them would just outright destroy him. Little inconsistencies like this made the whole 'badass' feel of the plot vanish.

Still, it was a lengthy story mode that was fully cinematic and really felt like they went above and beyond with the experience compared to 99% of other fighting games. It wasn't as long or as interesting as the plot in Mortal Kombat 9, but it still felt a lot more satisfying than "Absolutely no story... then two still-shots and some lazy text at the end." I never played fighting games for story, but I like to see a -little- effort if there's time.

As for best characters... I actually find the roster pretty balanced, though if I were to say any characters were a little 'better' than the rest it would be (in no real order)...

Green Lantern, Harley Quinn, Aquaman, Killer Frost

My personal favorites to play as, though... Wonder Woman, Doomsday, Killer Frost, Ares

Love the game overall, but it really feels like a good game that could have been great.

High-functioning Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Why did they have to have Killer Frost? Why not Captain Cold or Mr. Freeze? Killer Frost's moves just seem so expected

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff