Which female is hotter
jam?

Who would win
ROBO KY!!!!!!!

OMG THAT BOSS/MISSION IS TEH CHEAP
none?

Which music is yer favourite
riches in me/writhe in pain

also isuka is HELLA FUN!!! i was playing the boost mode thing and made it to wicked sol/wicked ky. man they're bi*****
Isuka is pretty fun but its annoying that yuo have to press a button to turn around!
Fav character- Ky*drool*, Jam, Johnny
Least- Zato-1, Slayer *shakes fist*
Fav Music- Momentary Life, Fu-u-ga, Awe of She, Conclusion(Sol vs Ky),
Symphonie
DJ cream
So, do we really have to follow that format?

Naw, it's just an easy way to get the ball rolling.

Well, folks! A.B.A! Welcome addition, or attempt to make more money? What's your call?
I don't like her myself. Something about her is just...lacking. neutral I sorta feel like they coulda done better than what they did.
Kiyoko Shukumei
Isuka is pretty fun but its annoying that yuo have to press a button to turn around!

i don't get why so many people keep trashing the turn button. its VERY easy to get used to and it helps the gameplay. can you give me reasons why the turn button becomes annoying. what would you do instead if you had two opponents on both sides?

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
fav. character: Millia and Jam
least fav. character: ...dont really have one
which female is hotter: Jam and Millia whee
Who would win: Jam, Millia, or Axl blaugh
omg that boss/mission is teh cheap: none..i guess xd
which music is yer favourite: writhe in pain and awe of she
fiercedeity
Kiyoko Shukumei

i don't get why so many people keep trashing the turn button. its VERY easy to get used to and it helps the gameplay. can you give me reasons why the turn button becomes annoying. what would you do instead if you had two opponents on both sides?
People don't like change? I dunno, I was really nonplussed on Isuka before I played it, and still kind of am. It'll get better if I can get regular access to it, so I can adjust to all the new commands.
The Feist
fiercedeity
Kiyoko Shukumei

People don't like change? I dunno, I was really nonplussed on Isuka before I played it, and still kind of am. It'll get better if I can get regular access to it, so I can adjust to all the new commands.

i felt the same way when i started. i couldnt get used to anything and i even posted about all the crap i hated a few months back ie. back/foreground, characters getting raped, issues of unbalance in the engine. i really think you just need to get used to it and it becomes more fun. isuka is GREAT for 4 player and i still approve for the turn button.
fiercedeity
The Feist
fiercedeity
Kiyoko Shukumei

i felt the same way when i started. i couldnt get used to anything and i even posted about all the crap i hated a few months back ie. back/foreground, characters getting raped, issues of unbalance in the engine. i really think you just need to get used to it and it becomes more fun. isuka is GREAT for 4 player and i still approve for the turn button.
It'd be damn hard to play without the turn button, though it's kind of irritating in 1 on 1 matches. It'd be neat if you could go to a more GGXX style of play in 1 on 1, where characters turned automatically and Dust went back to the R1 trigger.
The Feist
fiercedeity
The Feist
fiercedeity
Kiyoko Shukumei

It'd be damn hard to play without the turn button, though it's kind of irritating in 1 on 1 matches. It'd be neat if you could go to a more GGXX style of play in 1 on 1, where characters turned automatically and Dust went back to the R1 trigger.

nah, if i actually wanted that, i would just play reload
fiercedeity
The Feist
fiercedeity
The Feist
fiercedeity
Kiyoko Shukumei

nah, if i actually wanted that, i would just play reload
I don't have an X-Box so I probably won't ever get my hands on Reload. I gotta play either XX or Isuka as a PS2 owner, and seeing as Isuka's rapidly coming up to just overwhelm and leave XX in the dust, I kinda wish it'd accommodate 1 on 1 more.
a guilty gear sticky! i'm happy....
favorite characters: ky and ino
least favorite: sol
favorite soundtrack: awe of she and pride and glory
favorite instant kill: ino's Last Will and Testament
I play reload and I don't have an xbox or a pc that is able to handle it so I play on my ps2 with a fliptop. Just a 40$ mod that lets you play imports, YAY!

Anyone going to NEC with the exception of me and Icege?
The original always holds dear in my heart. The system was broken, sloppy and degenerate, but it was damn fun. No other fighting game has the high energy soundtrack, action and voicing as this game. The character designs really drew me in at first, but the whole thing grew on me.

As for characters, I prefer Ky, have a little for Sol and Justice, most of the others come in between, and rarely use Testament.

Favourite music: Conclusion. No contest there. Second place are probably Keep Yourself Alive and Meet Again.
AminorThreat
Anyone going to NEC with the exception of me and Icege?

Right here. I may see you there.
Snack-O-Saurus
ChuckTheLandslide
Axemort
I have been told by my brother to get this game but i dont know if its good or not. It does'nt realy appeal to me, but i still think the fighting in 2D is cool but i need to be told if this game is worth getting. sweatdrop

Are you Dax's bro? If so, get the damn game, i'm the one who's been hyping it to him.

Your not the only one foo!!!!! whee

That's my little bro for you... sweatdrop

But, yeah...I've been trying to get him to go for GGX2#R for a while, but he says I'm gonna have to get it...but I don't have money, he does, so it'll be easier for him to get it. 3nodding

Either way, he hasn't listened to Snacks (when they were actually speaking), so I dunno if he'll listen to anyone... sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff