Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many Pokemons can heal so that you have to defeat 3 of them for 1 hour?? Seriously in MG those Mogas are defeated after 1 hour??

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
SilentCurve
How many Pokemons can heal so that you have to defeat 3 of them for 1 hour?? Seriously in MG those Mogas are defeated after 1 hour??

Don't mess Pokemon with Monster Galaxy.And if you dont like it,go play tetris.
VikMkd
SilentCurve

Don't mess Pokemon with Monster Galaxy.And if you dont like it,go play tetris.

lol I think tetris is old unless it has a twist

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
no way talk2hand i cant even imagine a battle between 6 level 50 ln the arena... it will long for days... and since we cant eat or sleep with 30 sec, both the players will die rofl

i'll still suggest an additional moga slot for master tamers who accomplishes some hard tasks such as mastering all nodes in all available maps... cheese_whine

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm totaly agree to have more mogas in our team. Seriously, why have six "box" to make our team if they have three comming soon that never comming?! And for the level 50 moga, If you don't want to battle a 6 of them, juste take other mogas with an high less level! It take so long to bring one to that level. If you thing about somthing and you place a comming soon, be sure to finalize the projects soon.

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i would like the potion to have 6 member after all we can have 3 if we think its to annoying or hard to lvl more up but i would like the option to have the you know

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
They could leave the 3 moga team but they could also add three mogas as an extra team (a reserve team, to use in case the three previous mogas die and you don't want to go back home to change your team)... or maybe we could have two different teams (each one made of three mogas) at the same time but we have to choose at the beginning of the battle which one we want to use... well I don't know, but developers always have a lot of ideas, they could think about something like this biggrin
For me, mine keep dying b/c they're only level 8-10. qq It would be nice if I could switch mogas instead of leaving battles to go home & recharge, since recharging is time-consuming. I'm among those who do not have a lot of friends who play this to gift me things, nor the patience to complete quests quickly, nor the means to pay money for healing items.
It would be convenient to have 6 interchangeable mogas for varying types and convenience, however I must agree that in arenas, having 6 is dilatory and tedious.
They should make 3v3 duels but allow teams of 6 for individual battles in the wild.

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Yes! That a good idea to let the battle in area with 3 mogas in team and a full team to battle wild mogasn 3nodding

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
They should just remove the use of items in PVP and allow us to have a choice whether to battle in PVP using 3 mogas or 6 mogas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff