Welcome to Gaia! ::

For quite some time my friends and I have seen the team of six mogas is "Coming Soon". How much longer is coming soon, because we have been waiting for months. Is months soon? Please give us those last three moga slots for a six moga team!!

vampiressofseduction's Significant Otter

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I agree with you there good sir! I'm tired of only using three. Mainly because I'm not that good and keep getting my butt kicked lol! I don't play often but when I first started it said coming soon. That was when it first came out. do to lack of internet though I'm still mega noob and still no last three slots.
Do you both realize how time consuming it would be to attempt to level 6 Moga at once. In case you haven't noticed this isn't as fast paced as Pokemon.

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Orellin Vvardengra
I agree with you there good sir! I'm tired of only using three. Mainly because I'm not that good and keep getting my butt kicked lol! I don't play often but when I first started it said coming soon. That was when it first came out. do to lack of internet though I'm still mega noob and still no last three slots.

We are not getting anymore room for mogas anymore, just the 3 we already have, that coming soon is supposed to be taken off sometime.

vampiressofseduction's Significant Otter

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
namikaze116
Do you both realize how time consuming it would be to attempt to level 6 Moga at once. In case you haven't noticed this isn't as fast paced as Pokemon.

I realize it would take forever but also having the flexibility of having six moga's in your party would be nice for the different zodiac signs.
HalSalisbury2
For quite some time my friends and I have seen the team of six mogas is "Coming Soon". How much longer is coming soon, because we have been waiting for months. Is months soon? Please give us those last three moga slots for a six moga team!!

Good for you because you just waiting for MONTHS... Us??? we're waiting for it for a year now...
And also that new map they said last year until now no updates about it... They really sucks! they're all lame and lazy! All they have to do and paying attention is how to get money from players... Every new moga they make is for sale but its not worth the price! the moga was weak and nothing special about it! They SUCKS!!!

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Okay now.You go to the arena with you're 6 mogas and you see:
50 Northkittenstar
50 Zerk
50 Spike
50 Plasmadon
50 Momo
50 Hanzo
All of them have a healing ability.Can you imagine w/o dexters how long that battle will be?It will take 1000 Hours.Maybe for arena,they should stay on 3.Outside in the wild,6 is good i guess.
EDIT:Amatirazu.Learn some grammar please.And nobody is making you to play this game.Go play something else if you dont like MG
VikMkd
50 Northkittenstar
50 Zerk
50 Spike
50 Plasmadon
50 Momo
50 Hanzo
All of them have a healing ability.Can you imagine w/o dexters how long that battle will be?It will take 1000 Hours.Maybe for arena,they should stay on 3.Outside in the wild,6 is good i guess.
EDIT:Amatirazu.Learn some grammar please.And nobody is making you to play this game.Go play something else if you dont like MG

Agree, I fought for almost 1 hour with 3 level 50 mogas. The reason is both of us started using blue coffee to revive our dead mogas. we also have our strategies of switching mogas around.

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
snee1
VikMkd
50 Northkittenstar
50 Zerk
50 Spike
50 Plasmadon
50 Momo
50 Hanzo

Agree, I fought for almost 1 hour with 3 level 50 mogas. The reason is both of us started using blue coffee to revive our dead mogas. we also have our strategies of switching mogas around.

You dont need coffees.N.Kittenstar - H Shield
Zerk Confuse-Vamp Embrace(and massive hp)
Spike-Life tap
Plasmadon-Life Tap-Confuse
Momo-Regenerate
Hanzo H.Shield
Untill each of this mogas spend all it's moves the battle will definitely NOT be over because,probably,they will heal every single turn
VikMkd
50 Northkittenstar
50 Zerk
50 Spike
50 Plasmadon
50 Momo
50 Hanzo
Another good reason why having 6 Moga aren't beneficial. Also don't forget that potions can just be spammed until you eventually get fed up and decide not to go on anymore.
All I am saying is we were lead to believe we would have the OPTION of a six moga team and many people are tired of waiting. I myself have built up a six moga team consisting of the following:
1. Seraph
2. Shadowstrike
3. Soulcleaver
4. Gravedigger
5. Archeon
6. Valgore

I would LOVE to play them as a single team instead of two separate teams. Im sure many a person has their own mogas they would love to throw together on a single team of six.

I urge you to vote on this thread. If you want a 6 moga team please like the thread. Get your friends in on this. Let the consumers voices be heard!

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
3 mogas is fine with me..

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
yea 3 is fine... especially in the arena... cheese_whine

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
3 has always been fine to me, especially as they take so long to level up anyway

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff