Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ability to scroll through quests:
I ended up accepting over four quests, and found that I cannot navigate through my quest log to see the 5th + quests This was particularly annoying when one of the 5th + quests required me to harvest 15 of something and I didn't know what number I was on.

Provide a skip turn button in battle:
When you are trying to capture a moga, you can be forced to kill the moga because the rest of your team is dead, and your last character has no non-damaging moves.

Reduce opportunities of double moga:
When Nova tells you to get a certain moga you already have (even if she tells you to get it from a different place), it would be nice if the quest were considered complete. In this way, I wouldn't be wasting precious starseeds to catch something I already have.

The ability to sort your home storage by name, level, attack strength, defense strength:
I like to organize.... I can see how this tool would give tamers an easier time on deciding which moga's to put in their party.

The ability to release mogas that you no longer want:
Especially if Nova's quests cause you to capture two of the same kind of moga, I would really like a release option.

An instruction manual:
If someone stops playing the game for awhile, they might need a refresher course on how to play the game when they return.

Allow tamers to catch mogas that are levels higher than their party mogas:
I don't see why you would want to make them incapable of capturing stronger mogas.

Maybe provide a halfway point on each map where the skybus can drop us:
It is a little annoying to have to start at the beginning each time.

6,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
i could agree on all of these points you have made ^^
DivineDrgn
i could agree on all of these points you have made ^^

I've made a few more suggestions since you were here, if you want to check them out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff