Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Not include the Zodiac but the physical one. I need to use ALMOST 15 times to defeat a single moga(Mine is 20 enemy is 15 as usual)! So why do we need those move any way, I use 3 level 20 mogas and then, get out there killing (maybe) 7 level 15 mogas coming back really really tired and put them to rest right away..... This is what happen when I use 0 whistle! So, why bother having those moves when you got Zodiac and Whistle??? They are really useless for me now! So make those attacks stronger please or gimme the old level moga back..... (missed those level 8 Munyus crying crying crying )
If you haven't read the email about the Battle Stats, the developers already stated that there are some Mogas that are Attackers while some are Defenders and Inbetween. :/

Maybe you somehow took the Defenders out.

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
So all of the robos are defenders? And Blaster got 20 hp left when fighting with 2 level 15 mogas which mine Blaster has Zodiac advantage on it? When does the change gonna come cuz I just played it yesterday....
EDIOTZ
So all of the robos are defenders? And Blaster got 20 hp left when fighting with 2 level 15 mogas which mine Blaster has Zodiac advantage on it? When does the change gonna come cuz I just played it yesterday....

I don't know when the Battle system change will be coming, but remember that thread about the Game Battle change. According to the thread, it said that it will come within a week or two. I dunno if it is coming, but I hope so... sweatdrop
EDIOTZ

No, Robots aren't all Defenders: Beaster and Friedriech should be Balanced, while Prototype Zero and Metal-ear are attackers...and I can grant you that Metal-ear is a marvellous Attacker! heart I have one at level 43, and it wreaks havoc! twisted

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Must regret what I say now due to the update sweatdrop haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items