Welcome to Gaia! ::

I for one would've liked a beach, desert/desert crop, pond theme. I kinda like Egyptian themes right now. Perhaps farming fish or fruits that can survive in the desert . In addition some crops may have a harder time growing in certain conditions. Like fish can't live on land crops not accustomed to the desert would take longer and would be easier to spoil.

Devout Husband

15,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lady__Miko
I for one would've liked a beach, desert/desert crop, pond theme. I kinda like Egyptian themes right now. Perhaps farming fish or fruits that can survive in the desert . In addition some crops may have a harder time growing in certain conditions. Like fish can't live on land crops not accustomed to the desert would take longer and would be easier to spoil.

oh different temperate zones, nice, although ive never been one for the fish farming, the water plots are bound to be akward... difficult to incorporate.

Dangerous Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I think it would be fun for the seasons to change. cat_4laugh I know it is called "Summer Springs" but I would love to see Autumn, Spring, and Winter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff