Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
This front row Death Dealer was tolerable but now with campaigns mission 10 it's a big problem. Death Dealer doesn't have the Hp to fight in row 1 when I need him alive in the end to win.

Possibly remove that unneeded 10 damage and place him back in row 2

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
No.
Fear units should be in row 1 unless its for a special reason. Fear is way strong row 2 and for his rarity Death Dealer doesn't deserve to fear in the 2nd row.

Use a different herald.
Ask for trading to open sooner.
problem solved.

Aged Lunatic

Actually I'm in support for moving Death Dealer to the back row, and simply removing fear from his kit. Change it to Armor or Damage Aura.

Or severely reduce the fear, either way works.

The problem is with this starter herald being forced into the Herald Role for mission 10, it puts Demon faction at a significant difficulty spike against an already powerful boss fight.

Vicious Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Death Dealer was already in the back row with fear 10 and with no complaints because he was slow and had low HP, When they did buffs to Heralds Death Dealer got unneeded added strength and incredible speed they made him too strong for the back row. Death Dealer doesn't need to be made weaker then he was before, his fear is only 10 and only effects units under 230 Hp which is not a game changer unless the enemy is attacking him with 2 Penitent Wardens.

If any of you read what was posted you would know that the problem with Death being in the front is because his health is low which makes him an easy target for the computer on the campaign's 10'th mission. If you have played the campaign you would know you can not have any heralds other than one of other 3 starter herads and on the 10'th mission there is no avoiding the Armageddon battle which gives demon user an an extra challenge of trying to protect this unit while still trying to win.

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
nah I like death dealer in the front row, it gives a challenge to chapter 10 (think of using death dealer in chapter 10 as a sort of nightmare mode for the campaign, any of the missions actually)

plus its an artist decision which was explained when they reintroduced the new stats on the 3 heralds

its difficult but not impossible to beat mission 10 with death dealer, demons was my first faction I completed the campaign with, just better your strategy for chapter 10, make like a 20 card deck with some units that have less HP than death dealer, you can also use 4 death dealers if you have them, that way as long as one survives you still win.

another thing, use as little back row units as possible, gwydion succubus and nagle mage are my only back row units I ever use

Vicious Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
I have beaten the 10th mission but only because of that short problem.

As long as Death Dealer is in the front row I see no way of completing the level since it only gives enough time to summon a equal amount of units but having to protect Death Dealer to the end all your units will have to be at most 230 Hp or less. Which makes practicly every unit die within the first round 1-2 and then buy round 3-4 all that is left is Death Dealer(s) and what ever crap is behind them.

It would be more possible for players if they at least had some more time or started with more units but what works for the other two factions is not going to work with Death Dealer.

Devoted Wolf

14,900 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I fully support this request. I've noticed that the "fear" attribute to be nearly useless, especially when facing hoards of enemy units, usually that do gobs of damage anyways. With missions that make the Death Dealer so vital to the success of each mission it makes complete sense to have that specific unit to be a row 2 unit. It's highly logical, especially since both of the other two starting heralds, Sir Corwin and Raykl the Claw, are Row 2 units. My account must be one of the ones that gets the worst luck in getting new cards (from card packs or mission/match winnings), so I have no idea if there are other heralds and if there are what their row placement is. Nevertheless, I support this request, and look forward to seeing it implemented.

Devoted Wolf

14,900 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devoted Wolf

14,900 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
How come none of the developers, or whoever is in charge of these things, has not addressed this issue?

Vicious Lovergirl

15,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
i vote for death dealer going back to row 2 for the time being with the mission 10 problem, although if there is a thread giving advice on a strategy that has proven to work please point me to it as i have not found one that works with the demon cards i do have. the only other change that could be made is more time to summon units/kill off a few on the enemy units considering the strength of the enemy units in that mission especially with helena's special. personally my poor lower hp units i've tried using to be damage absorbers get wiped out when she uses her sacrifice special

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff