Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is turning Final Fantasy games into Yaoi a 'sin' or not?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on October 25, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

Not sure if anyone would like this thing, but if you like yaoi and Final Fantasy 7 I have this really long yaoi that has Sephi-Cloud Cloud-Vincent Sephi-Vincent and Sephiroth in a french maid outfit. It's about 40 pages so I'd e-mail it if you want it!
No one like Yaoi!
Someone please post here while I'm gone for many days! crying
i love yaoi!!1 i just dont know much about final fantasy ^^;; so yea.... sweatdrop
I LOVE IT!!! I WANNA READ MORE!!! blaugh blaugh *giggles evilly* twisted domokun
Yuki Ts ang
Not sure if anyone would like this thing, but if you like yaoi and Final Fantasy 7 I have this really long yaoi that has Sephi-Cloud Cloud-Vincent Sephi-Vincent and Sephiroth in a french maid outfit. It's about 40 pages so I'd e-mail it if you want it!

Turning FF into yaoi is not a sin.

Turning FF into out-of-character and plot-what-plot yaoi is.

So the Sephiroth in a french maid outfit concerns me. stare
tristitia
Yuki Ts ang

Turning FF into yaoi is not a sin.

Turning FF into out-of-character and plot-what-plot yaoi is.

So the Sephiroth in a french maid outfit concerns me. stare

He isn't out of Character!! xd *happy thoughts* You'll understand if you read it!!! blaugh 3nodding
Oh oh! I wanna read! I wanna read! X3 Sephy in a french maid outfit sounds hot. XD I love pointless lemons.
IceCreamKitty
Oh oh! I wanna read! I wanna read! X3 Sephy in a french maid outfit sounds hot. XD I love pointless lemons.

Pointless? yes. Funny? yes. Short? no. xd blaugh 3nodding domokun
Sephiroth in a French Maid costume I must see.
sephi in a french maid costume? That must look hilarious xD
nathan raven
sephi in a french maid costume? That must look hilarious xD

*pounces*
^.^ blaugh FF7 Yaoi all the way!!

Inchi's Partner

heart Sephiroth and Cloud were meant to be!!! I.e I think that FF7 IS yaoi... I mean really do you think Hojo just experimented on Vincent? NO! eek And what is this between Reno and Rude?! ITS LOVE! Love and dirty things!! [yes I know I am a nood and I have no clothes sweatdrop ]
Twele
heart Sephiroth and Cloud were meant to be!!! I.e I think that FF7 IS yaoi... I mean really do you think Hojo just experimented on Vincent? NO! eek And what is this between Reno and Rude?! ITS LOVE! Love and dirty things!! [yes I know I am a nood and I have no clothes sweatdrop ]

YAY to yaoi!!!! blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces