(God, don't you just love these? *ahem* Anyway.... Onwards!)

Her long, beautiful blonde locks swayed in the wind ever-so-gently, causing Shikamaru to sigh longingly. He called out for her, causing her to turn, surprised, her shock turning into a warm smile, straight, white teeth glinting in the sun that was positioned perfectly, strands of hair falling over her shoulders gracefully. Aya, Shikamaru crush since they were kids, was the vision of an angel, with the perfect figure and calm disposition. She could fight well too, helping him whenever he needed it. As he approached her, she bounced towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck and giggling as he blushed furiously.

"Oh Shikamaru.."

"Aya...." And she leaned in, red, rosy lips coming dangerously close to his until they met their mark...

Shikamaru: *backs away and starts gagging* I'm... dying...

Naruto: WEE-WOO-WEE-WOO!!! *runs up to them both and glances at Shikamaru gagging before bursting out laughing* YOU'RE DYING!!!!

Aya: Awww, does Naru-kun wanna kiss too? *leans towards Naruto*

Naruto: *runs away* AHHHH!!!! CODE RED! CODE REEEEED!!!!

Shikamaru: *faints*

Aya: *giggles stupidly* (Yes, like the Kairi laugh.) That's so sweet, he swooned! *primps hair*

Sasuke: *sitting on top of a cliff hidden by a bush* Alright... Target has been sighted. Lock on.

Kiba: WH000! GO KILL HER, SASUKE! KICK THE LIVIN' s**t OUTTA HER! MAKE HER CREAM HER PANTS! LET'S GOOOO!

Aya: Oh Kiba, you're just so funny! Sasuke-kun wouldn't kill me! We're getting married on Sunday! The happy day!

Sasuke: She.. won't... stop... moving!

Sakura: *grabs the gun out of Sasuke's hands and stands up* If you won't kill her, Sasuke-kun, I'll kill her myself! *aims and shoots*

Naruto: *gets shot by a tranquilizer* AHHH! THE PAIN!!! THE PAAAIIIIIiiiinnn..... zzzzzzzzzz...

Kiba: *holds up a 9.8 sign*

Sasuke: *holds up a 7.3 sign*

Neji: *elbows Sakura and grabs the gun, shooting a bullet at Kiba* WHADDA YA MEAN, A 9.8??? SHE HURT NARUTO-KUN!!! *accidentally hits Sasuke*

Sasuke: AHHH!!! THE PAIN!!! IT DOES HUUUUUUUuuuurrrttt.... *faints and starts snoring*

Sakura: SASUKE-KUN!

Aya: Ugh. This is sooooo boring. I'mma go hang out with my lovers, Legato, Vash and Wolfwood over in the Trigun section. *walks off*

Sakura: DAMMIT!!!

Kiba: Awwww, I wanted to see her cream her pants...

Chouji: *walks up and sees Shikamaru laying there* GATHP! WHO DID THIS?!?!?!?!

Kiba: Oh. Some evil Mary-Sue.

Chouji: We must KILL THE MARY-SUES SO I CAN AVENGE SHIKAMARU!

Neji: AND NARUTO!

Sakura: AND SASUKE!

Kiba: But, you guys, Naruto and Sasuke were your fault-

Neji: *smacks Kiba*

Kiba: AND WATCH HER CREAM HER PANTS! >>

Chouji: Let's call our group... THE AWSOME NOT-SO AWSOME WE-ALL-GOT-OUR-ASSES-KICKED-OR-WILL-GET-OUR-ASSES-KICKED-OR-DEFINATLY-KNOW-WE-ARE-WEAKER-THAN-NARUTO 5 GANG!

Neji: I SO did not get my a** kicked by Naruto!

Sakura: Err, yes you did. Remember the Chuunin Exams...?

Neji: HUSH YOU!

Kiba: *counts* There are only four of us... We can't be the Awsome Not-So Awsome We-All-Got-Our-Asses-Kicked-Or-Will-Get-Our-Asses-Kicked-Or-Definately-Know-We-Are-Weaker-Than-Naruto 5 Gang if there aren't five of us.

Gaara: *glides over* I got my a** kicked by Naruto. I almost killed him too.

Neji: GOOD ENOUGH! LET US GO AND KILL THE MARY-SUES! THE AWSOME NOT-SO AWSOME WE-ALL-GOT-OUR-ASSES-KICKED-OR-WILL-GET-OUR-ASSES-KICKED-OR-DEFINATLY-KNOW-WE-ARE-WEAKER-THAN-NARUTO 5 GANG, UNITE!

And so, they all frolicked happily into the sunset, intending to kill the evil Mary-Sue Goddess named Aya.

(Wahaha. Done with chapter one. It's a good thing I'm not smoking anything, or this'll just be stupid. *like it isn't already* Anyway, post yo' comments!)