Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the beginning of a Fan Fic that I made for Doctor Who. Lemme know what you Think!!!

When I first met him, he was such an lonely man, sitting on a park bench in New York. I was on my daily walk, on my way back home when I spotted him. There he was, sitting with his head bowed and a bunch of roses in one hand, and a bowtie tightly clenched in the other. It was such an unusual sight that I had to stop. I slowly approached this strange, sad man and asked

“Are you all right sir? Is there anything that I can help you with?”

“No, she is gone and even with all that I can do I cannot bring her back” He looked at me with such sad eyes, I don’t know what came over me, but I sat down next to him, and put my arm over his shoulders.

“Its going to be all right. I lost someone too, just recently actually. Your not alone in this. As much as you feel alone, your not. Because they are still there in your heart and mind. I know I must sound all nutty, talking to you like this, but here I am… Rambling on.” I started to stutter as I realized that I was intruding into this poor mans grief. “I’m sorry, I didn’t realize.”

“Its all right. I think that was just what I needed” He dropped the bowtie and the flowers onto the bench next to him, and stood. “I must be going, lots of places to see”

“Ok, well… uh… it was nice to speak with you. And I hope… I hope that… Well I hope you learn to smile again soon” I finished kinda lamely with a half smile. “My name is Dahlia.”

“Well Dahlia, I’m the Doctor. And I hope I learn to smile again as well.” He said with a sad smile.

He started to walk away, leaving the flowers and bowtie, I called after him

“Oi! Don’t you need these?”

“No… I guess I wont. It feels like its time to start over new, so I wont be needing the bowtie. And the flowers… They are for you.” He smiled, and walked away.

I must of stood there like an idiot for a few minutes, with a quizzeled look on my face, before I looked down at the flowers, as I picked them up I noticed a small card on them, and as I read the words I believe I fainted, cause the next thing I knew, I was waking up in my room. Thinking I dreamt the whole thing, I rolled over and saw the flowers on my windowsill, with the little card, that read:

Dahlia;
Thanks for teaching
Me to smile again
The Doctor.

As I went to reach for the flowers I noticed that I had the bowtie in my hand. I held it close to me and smiled. The Doctor. I had hoped that I would meet him again. Never did I think I would actually see him again. If I knew what was coming next, I probably would’ve fainted again. This is my story, about how I came to be the Doctor’s companion, and our journey through Time and Space.

5 years later

The encounter in New York’s largest park, was wedged behind a lot of stressful memories. Shortly after I saw that strange man in the park, I got a job offer in Italy. I was finally on my way to starting a new life. I was to be just a simple barista in a moderately famous café, but I was willing to get away from my life in the states. In Italy I was able to bring myself to barely living to almost living life.

I never did see the brown haired man again. But I did meet the doctor again. I ran into him again outside a market in the town. Actually ran into him. I was running as was my daily ritual since… well since I lost someone very important to me. But as I was running, I was lost completely in thought when out of the blue I ran into him.

“Oh my! I am so sorry Sir” I said to the man I just rudely smashed into. “Are you ok I am so sorry”

The man just looked at me in such a way I realized I was speaking English and he probably had no idea what I just sad. I mentally scolded myself but before I could correct my self…

“Dahlia!” And all of sudden this strange man was hugging me. I was in complete shock and then…

“Doctor! Three minutes!” A brunette girl yelled, running around the corner.

“I’m sorry I have to go. Ill find you again.” Said The Doctor, before dashing off again.

I just stood there, with a questioning look on my face. The memory of New York’s Central Park from 5 years ago, came flooding back. The strange sad man who gave me flowers. His name was The Doctor, but he had looked different then. This man had black hair, was atleast four inches taller and wore jeans with some random band shirt on. It couldn’t be him.

I was so frazzled that I just walked back to my flat in a daze, I am not sure really how I got there. When I arrived at my door I was in for another shock. On my door step was a bouquet of flowers, the same flowers from 5 years ago. I shook my head, not knowing what to think. Not even taking in the fact I may have a stalker. I just picked up the flowers and grabbed the note attached. It read:

Your Favorite Café
1:00pm
Tomorrow
The Doctor

Vampiric Wolf

I like your fan fiction. I'm starting a DW fan fiction named Following an Angels Path, If you ever feel like reading a criticizing another DW work. : )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff