Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
This is a fanfic I put together a year or so ago. I have yet to finish it, but I'm hoping to finish it. I've gotten quite a few good reviews as well as some good comments on it. I just hope it can please some of the NaruSaku fans out there.

I'm not too much a fan myself, but I just got a random urge to do one like this and people just seem to love it. =3

After every chapter I'll leave a bit of room for comments and stuff. Tell me if you like it and such like that. xD If you don't... tell me why not. I like to get criticism.

As for pictures, I'm looking for some to put up here and such. I would like one for each chapter if I can find the right picture. They'll be from photobucket unless I get permission from someone else to put their picture on here. =3

3,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Chapter 1

♥ Skipping a Beat My Fragile Heart? ♥

Sakura Haruno. Pink haired, aqua eyed, beautiful...at last. She was studying under the 5th Hokage, Tsunade, training to be a medic nin. She was actually following in Tsunade's footsteps. Maybe a bit too much. She had that inhuman strength that Tsunade had and the attitude to go with it. She was only 15, but boy could she pack a punch! Literally! She hadn't grown too much along the lines of that two years, but she was now 165 cm or six feet and four inches. She is obsessed with Sasuke, shall I say. Although Naruto likes her. I think she's quite aware of it, but is too blind to actually see how much. Well, she's about to find out how much...

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Sakura sighed as Naruto rambled on. She looked up at the sky and sighed more audible, so Naruto could hear. He wasn't paying any attention.

"Naruto!" she whined. "Would you be quiet!"

Naruto's face was twisted in confusion from Sakura's tone.

"I'm sorry." She sighed. "It's just been a long day." Sakura looked up and saw Sasuke's face. Her eyes became sad.

"What's up, Sakura?" Naruto chuckled at his little joke.

Sakura rolled her eyes and smiled. "Nothing, but blue sky."

"Well it better rain..."

"Why?"

Naruto scratched the back of his head and did his little I-did-something-I-shouldn't-have laugh. "I bet Tsunade it was going to rain tomorrow."

"Naruto!" Sakura groaned and shook her head. "You're such an idiot!"

Naruto ducked under Sakura's fist. "Hey now, you could kill me with just barely touching me!"

"That's the goal." Sakura giggled.

Naruto stuck out his tongue.

They both stayed silent for awhile. The sun was setting slowly and it began to get dark...

"Sakura-chan?" Naruto asked as they walked around Konoha.

"Hm?" Sakura replied.

"What....What do you want more than anything? And don't try and make me happy, answer me truthfully," Naruto said stopping and looking into Sakura's eyes.

Sakura was shocked by Naruto's sudden seriousness. She fell silent thinking about it. 'What I want...anything...', Sakura thought, 'Is...Sas...Sasuke-kun!' Sakura nodded sharply at her thinking and looked at Naruto. He was staring off into space looking at Hokage Mountain. She smiled. 'He wants to be Hokage. That's the anything he wants.' Sakura thought.

"Well?" Naruto asked.

Sakura didn't notice the fox boy's blue eyes staring at her. It made her a bit self conscious. "More than anything," Sakura sighed. "I sound like a little girl, but I really want...to see Sasuke-kun." Sakura said staring into Naruto's eyes. She noticed the twinge of sadness that filled Naruto's eyes.

"Oh." Naruto said staring off into space again.

"Well?" Sakura said.

"Hm?" Naruto asked, not looking at her.

Sakura gulped. Why did it hurt him so much? "Tell me what you want." Naruto tensed up.

'Why is he acting so strangely?' She thought.

Naruto sighed. "You really want to know?"

"Yes..."Sakura said. "I probably already know what it is."

"And what's that?" Naruto said sarcastically.

"To be the greatest Hokage so everyone will respect me!" Sakura said acting like Naruto.

Naruto smiled sadly and shook his head. "Not even close, Sakura-chan."

Sakura's face became confused. "Well then, what is it?"

Naruto sighed. "For..."

"Come on, Naruto-kun."

"Say my name again."

Sakura's face got even for confused. "Naruto-kun?" 'Is that what he wants?'

Naruto took a step closer to Sakura and put his hands on her shoulders. "The thing I want, more than anything, is for you to be happy."

Sakura was taken aback by this answer. "W-what?" she asked, frozen in place.

Naruto smiled weakly. "Sakura-chan, I want you to be happy, no matter was the cost. Even death for me, if that makes you happy I'd go kill myself right now."

Sakura's eyes filled with tears. "D-don't talk like that, Naruto-kun. I don't want you to die. I'm very happy with you by my side."

Naruto smiled. He bit his lip, quickly let it go, then kissed Sakura.

Sakura's eyes, if possible, opened wider. Her mind raced her heart for what do to. The only thing was to push him away, but she was frozen. Did her heart win? It seemed so.

Naruto pulled away and looked at Sakura, who had closed her eyes. Sakura popped her eyes open. "N-Naruto." She said, Naruto smiling.

"I-I...." she couldn't think of anything to say.

"You don't need to say anything, Sakura-chan."

"Naruto..." Sakura said.

Naruto gathered Sakura in a hug. Sakura couldn't think. She'd never been loved like this. She didn't even know Naruto liked her this much. What was she going to do? Tears filled her eyes.

After a few minutes, Sakura hugging Naruto as well, Naruto pulled away.

Sakura looked up. "What's wrong?" she asked, not wanting to break the hug.

"It's late." Naruto smiled.

Sakura blushed. How late was it?

"Would you like me to take you home?" Naruto asked.

"M." she answered.

Naruto smiled and grabbed Sakura's hand. She was so confused. Was this all just a dream? What was she going to do?!

Sakura stood by her door. "Erm... b-bye Naruto-kun." she stutter, fumbling with her keys. Naruto grabbed her hand and put the key in the lock.

"Good night." Naruto whispered in Sakura's ear. he then kissed her neck softly.

Sakura's heart raced. "S-see y-you tomorrow?" she questioned this dream.

Naruto chuckled. "You sound like Hinata." He then nodded. "Most definitely."

Sakura smiled. Naruto leaned in and kissed Sakura, making her drop her keys. Naruto pulled away slowly making sure to make Sakura's heart skip a beat and want more. "Good night." He began to leave.

Sakura was going to grab his hand, but stopped in midair. She pulled her hand back and walked inside.

That night the dark clouds moved in...
It's good, but I feel as if it's missing something. A few things you might want to do, however. Please don't post your story in Size 10. I know there are many people who post things in small font, but sitting there and reading a story is different. It's a bit hard on my eyes. Another thing, please double space between paragraphs. I know I sound like a nag, but it makes it difficult to read and confusing.

One last thing:

Quote:
"What....What do you want more than anything? And don't try and make me happy, answer me truthfully." Naruto said stopping and looking into Sakura's eyes.

Should be:

Quote:
"What....What do you want more than anything? And don't try and make me happy, answer me truthfully," Naruto said stopping and looking into Sakura's eyes.

Watch yourself with that one. Many writers make that mistake.

3,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
CommanderShipper Kaida
It's good, but I feel as if it's missing something. A few things you might want to do, however. Please don't post your story in Size 10. I know there are many people who post things in small font, but sitting there and reading a story is different. It's a bit hard on my eyes. Another thing, please double space between paragraphs. I know I sound like a nag, but it makes it difficult to read and confusing.

One last thing:

Quote:
"What....What do you want more than anything? And don't try and make me happy, answer me truthfully." Naruto said stopping and looking into Sakura's eyes.

Should be:

Quote:

Watch yourself with that one. Many writers make that mistake.

Ah, ok. Thank you very much for your input.
Very good story.
Had good sense of emotions to it.
But the end could have been better.

3,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Ultimate Street-Demon
Very good story.
Had good sense of emotions to it.
But the end could have been better.

Haha, It's not over yet. xD

3,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Chapter 2

♥ The Mission of Love! ♥

Sakura exited her house and slipped the pink and black umbrella she had over her head. Tsunade-sama's gonna be pissed. She lost a bet, she thought with a sigh. Whenever Tsunade lost a bet, mainly to an idiot like Naruto, she always put it out on Sakura. The pink haired medic began to walk, when a flash of orange appeared beside her.

"Hey Sakura-chan!" Naruto yelled with his little grin. He waved some money around. "I won that old hag! She deserves to lose whenever she can."

Sakura giggled a bit, looking at Naruto longingly. He was smiling as they walked, his hands behind his head. She frowned. Was what happened last night really a dream? "Na-" She started, but stopped.

"What Sakura-chan?" Naruto asked stopping.

"M...nothing," Sakura said quickening her pace. Why did she feel so weird. She'd never been kissed of course. She had always dreamed of kissing Sasuke, but not Naruto kissing her. She gulped, then she felt herself being thrust against a warm body. She felt arms wrap around her, a hand on her waist and across her shoulders.

"N-Naruto-kun?" she asked, frozen. She felt his hot breath in her ear.

"Yes?" he whispered, but it sounded like he was just talking to her normally.
Sakura gulped. "W-we need to go to Tsu-" she started.

"Just a bit longer," Naruto interrupted.

Sakura felt the heat between them grow more intense. She gulped again. As Naruto let go her she said, "Don't stop... Just a bit longer."

Naruto froze, then wrapped his arms back around Sakura. She felt herself get hotter and hotter. She felt Naruto's hot breath tickle her neck and send her hair rising. Naruto, just before letting go, kissed Sakura's neck. Sakura sighed a sigh of longing, but she knew they had to get to Tsunade, they were already late.

They walked the rest of the way in silence. Every now and then, Sakura would looked at Naruto, then he would peek down at her making Sakura look away. He never once looked at her other than that.

"You two are late!" Tsunade screamed. "And losing a bet to you! HA!" she laughed.

Naruto smiled and stuck out his tongue. Good old Naruto. Sakura smiled.

"And what are you smiling at?!" Tsunade demanded from Sakura, after smacking Naruto across the room.

Sakura blushed and frowned. "N-nothing!" she answered.

"Well since it's raining." Tsunade began after relaxing a bit, "You won't get a mission."

"What?!"Sakura said jaw dropping.

"Would you like one?" Tsunade said shooting Sakura a don't-want-to-be-messed-with glare.

"N-no, Tsunade-sama." Sakura said holding her hands behind her back.

"WOO! To the Ramen Bar!" Naruto said heading out the door.

"Thank you, Tsunade-sama," Sakura said, bowing.

Tsunade waved her hand at Sakura telling her to go as she chugged down some Sake.

Sakura ran to follow Naruto. "I'll buy your food this time, Sakura-chan!" Naruto proclaimed happily.

Sakura smiled and nodded.

"Two bowls of ramen, Ano-san!" Naruto yelled.

The old man nodded and began fixing them.

Sakura and Naruto reached to get chopsticks and their hands met. Sakura blushed looking over at Naruto. Naruto smiled and grabbed Sakura's hand.

"Ready!" The old man said, putting down the bowls. Some other costumers had come in so he rushed over. Sakura pulled away her hand quickly and gulped. Naruto smiled at her and grabbed some chopsticks. "Itadakimasu!" he yelled and began to eat.

Sakura said it much quieter and ate her ramen much more slowly. By the time Sakura was done with her first bowl, Naruto had eaten four or five.

"AH!" Naruto said smiling. "That was good."

Sakura nodded.

They both stood and said their goodbyes.

"Want to come over, Sakura-chan? I got some new movies!" Naruto said looking at the pink haired kunoichi.

Sakura looked up at Naruto and nodded happily. "Yes."

Naruto smiled. He lead the way, holding Sakura's hand. She blushed a bit, but quickly shook it.

"Sorry for the mess," Naruto said scratching the back of his head.

Sakura shook her head. "It's fine! Better than outside." Naruto laughed and Sakura giggled.

It had begun to pour more and more heavily outside, and lightening and thunder could be seen and heard. Sakura sat on Naruto's couch and smiled contently. She hadn't been in his house...ever? She questioned her knowledge of her own past as Naruto interrupted.

"Scary or romance?" Naruto asked.

Sakura looked at Naruto and bit her lip. "Since it's a perfect timing, scary," she smiled.

Naruto nodded sharply. "All right!" And slipped in the movie.

Naruto grabbed some popcorn from the microwave and slipped next to Sakura. Sakura looked at Naruto watching the movie. His blue eyes had flickers of light from the TV...CRASH!

"Naruto-kun!" Sakura screamed, grabbing his arm. The lights had gone out.

Naruto laughed. "It's all right, Sakura-chan. The big bad lightening won't hurt you. OW!"

Sakura had punch Naruto. Sakura felt weight lift off the couch. "Naruto?"

Click. "I have a flashlight."Naruto smiled.

Sakura sighed of relief. "I'm glad," she smiled at him.

Naruto again slipped next to Sakura and their hands again met. Naruto began to move his away, but Sakura grabbed it. "Hold me," She was surprised at her own words, but was relived as Naruto did. He wrapped his arms around her. She felt an arm snake around her back and rest a hand at her waist and the other over her chest and the hand rest on her shoulder, pulling her closer. Sakura snuggled Naruto's chest, closing her eyes.

Naruto tensed up.

"Nar-" Sakura began.

"SH!" Naruto ordered.

She could hear the sound of running feet outside and a familiar voice.

"Damn it, Naruto! I forgot where you live!"

Naruto got up.

"Naruto..." Sakura said.

"Stay there," Naruto answered.

Sakura nodded and hugged a pillow.

Naruto walked to his window. "It's...Sasuke!" he hissed.

He heard the black haired and eyed boy run up the stairs and then a knock on his door. Naruto looked at Sakura. She didn't budge. Naruto walked to the door and opened it. Just as he did the lightening flashed showing it was the Uchiha boy.

Sasuke burst into the house. He smiled at Sakura and she smiled happily back.

"You got your anything. I'm not needed," Naruto said, eyes dark.

"Naruto..." Sakura said standing.

Sasuke sat on the couch as Naruto began to walk out the door, into the hall of his apartment.

"You don't need me now. You have Sasuke. Go be happy. That's all I wanted for you," Naruto said beginning to walk.

Sakura froze. "Naruto, I need you to be happy! Naruto!" she screamed as Naruto just kept walking. Sakura ran as fast as she could after Naruto, but no matter what he just kept getting farther away.

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
You must write more

Aged Sex Symbol

User ImageWhat did I see? Could I believe?

MOAR BOAR WANTS MOAR.
...That what I saw that night was real, and not just fantasy...User Image
you have to continue the story, its awsome biggrin

3,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Oh, I will it's just gonna take me a bit. I have to go through and edit a LOT of stuff... >.>
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

I'll give a cookie *Holds up cookie*

Fuzzy Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Noble Phantom

11,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
this is awsome! you have to write more!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff