Before anyone claims my writing sucs Im NOT a professional and never claimed to be. Im an aspiring writer! I love SM but I dont like some plots of the magna so Im rewriting it with a BIIT more pizazz. I love SM but i also like dark things lie Dark Shados and dramas like charmed and degrassi so im putting a dark twist on the world!

Read it and please give me feedback smile
Just remember:

NO ONE IS PERFECT!

SAilor Ai by Seeress.

Chapter One: Ai - Prelude

"Ai your gonna be late for class!"

I woke up and looked at the clock with my grey eyes. Oh no!
The evils of school remained! I woke up and quickly put on my pink and black Infinity School
uniform. Rushing down the stairs, my mom yelled at me to get out because her bf was coming.
It made me a bit sad.

She then came ut of the house and told me "never forget you are smart, you are kind. youre important."
she then swept my long white hair out of the way, her fingers pushing my long black streak out of
my face and she put a start shaped clip so that i could see.

"youre as pretty as i was back in the day, Ai. So full of love."

"thanks mom. if only the kids at school could see that maybe they wouldnt beat me up...
or steal my lunch money or spit at me."

------

After school I was at my locker panicking. and the cause of my terror? a crumpled up test.
I am very smart but when we were doing the text a boy named Seya started whispering mean things
and i couldnt concentrate.

Why did they do that/ was it because i was well, a punk?
i was the nicest punk girl in the school but still an outsider. I was just comfy
being in the shadows because i was afraid of being myself -who i didn't exactly know.

"She's here..." I heard a voice say.

I looked up from the floor and saw Seiiya and his brother Yaten. They were the trublemakers
of Infinity and even though they were gorgeous no one liked them.

"Whats that, the test i made you fail?" Seiya said as he sauntered in swagedly.
I looked away. "Was it because everyone knows shes an easy drunk? because thats probably
yu comed to be?". Tears welled in my eyes.

My mom made mistakes but so did everyone else. Plus she learned from them right?

"Come to think of it, maybe she passed that bit of herself to you." Yaten smirked.
he nodded at Seya and Seya slammed me against a locker.

"She is pretty good looking..." Seya said as he covered my mouth. I tried biting him
but he slapped my face.

"a perfect little tart." Yaten laughed. e then traced his fingers up my thighs.
I wanted 2 die. I felt his fingersslide beneath my skirt. My eyes were two crystal
niagras.

Suddenly Yaten loosed his grip and fell loudly against the floor.
"Wha-?"
Before Seya could manage to spit out a surprise, he was knoced back against a
locker. A fountain of blood gushed from his cheek before he hit the floor headfirst.
his neck jutted at an angler.

"We need to get out of here." said a kind but agressive voice.
I looked up and saw the face of a dark haired boy whose blue eyes held as many secrets as mine.
He stared into my soul in a second and it was almost like Synergy.

"What, who ARE you?!" I cried after breaking sight.
I was still confused by Yaten and Seya's dead bodies.

"It doesnt matter, we need to go and pronto!" he said, pulling me up.
I let g of his hand and took my fingers back from his own.

"I won't!" I panickedly murmurred. "I dont even now your name!"

He sighed and looked at me.

"Im sorry for this." he solemly said. "But if you won't cooperate i'll take you by force."

A cresent moon appeared on his 4 head and i grew dizzy and unconcious.

"If it helps anything... my name is Luna".

I never new that'd change my fate forever...