12,850 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Title: Parental Guidance

Summary: Sam and Optimus raises Ethan.

Disclaimer: I do not owe Transformers!

----------

Its been a week since Sam could finally tell Mikaela about what happened between he and Ethan. It was a weekend and the two friends was in the mall in their disguise as Leo and Simmons were nearby as well. Mikaela's father was watching Ethan as it was his day off while Dutch was working.

They were walking by a jewelry store as Sam stopped suddenly.

"Sam?" Mikaela asked bewildered.

"Hold up, I saw a ring that I like," Sam said as he eyed the window display before going inside.

Mikaela looked up at the store and beams, it was a jewelry store for weddings and engagement. She went inside and saw Sam talking with one of the cashiers. Sam acknowledged Mikaela as soon as she walked up to them.

"This is the one for Optimus," Sam said showing her the ring.

Mikaela grins, "Its beautiful. Does that mean you'll be proposing to him and Optimus is the girl in the relationship?" She asked snickering.

Sam splutters and gave a 'look' to her as he turns back to the cashier who was trying not to laugh.

"I'm sure the phase will be gone," Mikaela said as soon as Sam was done with the ring. He was going to pick it up at the end of the week and hold onto it until Optimus returns.

Sam sighs, "I need pictures of Optimus holoform so that he'll know how he looks like. With us in hiding, I have none. Its either in safe keeping or I destroyed it," he said.

"Why not describe Optimus to him? Tell him his in the military," Mikaela suggested.

Sam thought about it, "I can do that," he said nodding.

"Hey you two!" A voice called out as they looked up and saw Leo and Simmons. "Done shopping?" Leo asked as he and Simmons were holding a bunch of bags.

"What did you bought?" Mikaela asked as her eyes were wide. She only bought one thing and that goes for Sam too.

Leo fidgeted, "Its not just for me but Seymour and Dutch," he said.

"...right," Sam said with a grin.

"Well, if we are done here, lets go home and have lunch," Simmons said.

It was 7:30PM that night as Sam was tucking Ethan in bed. He had just finished reading a story to Ethan when he asked: "Whose my mommy, daddy?" He asked.

"You don't have a mother, baby," Sam said slowly.

Ethan yawns, "I don't understand," he said.

Sam smiles, "You're two, Ethan. You don't have to understand but you have another father," he said.

"Where is he?" Ethan asked out off curiosty.

"His in the military and is on a very important mission," Sam said as he watches Ethan yawned again. Sam leans towards Ethan to kiss him on the forehead, "go to sleep. I'll tell him more tomorrow," he said as Ethan yawns again.

Sam stood up and he bids good-night to Ethan as he watches Ethan close his eyes. He tiptoes quietly to turn off the light, and to leave the door open so that the hallway light could be seen.

Sam went to the living room where he saw his friends still awake.

"Anything?" Mikaela asked intrigued.

Sam nodded as he sat beside her, "He asked who was his father and where he was," he explained.

"Ethan asking about Optimus?" Simmons asked.

Sam nodded, "I'm just explaining to him bits and pieces," he said.

"I miss the Autobots too," Leo said slowly, thinking.

"Well, why don't you boys help me with Ethan's party? We need to order cake and decor," Mikaela said as she was hoping to brighten up the mood.

Sam nods, "What about Dutch and your father?" He asked.

"Either watching television or resting," Simmons piped up.

"Oh, well, I'll help before I go to bed," Sam said as he, Leo and Simmons went and helped Mikaela for the party.

----------

TBC....

If you want to read the first chapter, let me know. I also have the prequel to this on fanfiction.net. I hope you guys heard of me... biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff