Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, so this is where I'm gonna post my crazy fic here on Gaia. It's still a WIP, but it's already pretty long. I hope you all enjoy it!

*****Upated!!!***** Hey! Look! I posted! Bah! Well, so I guess here's chapter 1!

*****Upated...Again!!!***** Yeah, so I've changed my mind. You can all post in here whenever you want, tho PMing is still profereed. I plan to get ch. 2 up by next week. Really. I do! I promise. And BTW, the contest has started, so please give me ideas, because I can't think of any! Bah!

*****Updated!!!***** OMG! Chapter 2 is up! Also, I wrote some more this weekend, but still have to type it. Then again, it's not gonna be up for a LONG time, so why do you care? And I don't think I'm gonna have the contest now. It's hard with all the chapters to put up, and HW, so maybe some other time?

Title: The Creepy Story (It kinda sucks, but later I'm gonna have a contest)
Summary: Girl wins contest, attractive actors get thrown into M.E., girl follows in attemt to "rescue" attractive actor, chaos insues...Muahahaha! *cough*
Rating: PG-13 for now, just to be safe as is not done yet.
Warnings: Well, like I said, not done yet, so just look out for anything at this point.
Discalimer: Well, ok, so this being a fanfic, I don't really own much of anything. The main character (Jen) is me, so I own myself, and my friends own themselves, and the actors and other real people own themselves. Anything else is most likely owned by some other people, so yeah. The end.
Other:Well, I've decided to have a little contest. Since the name of this fic so obviously sucks, once the first chapter is posted, you will be able to PM me new title suggestions. The one I like best will receive a coupon for use in my minishop. More info on that later.
There will also be coupons given for chapter titles, and possibly even reviews. But only good reviews. Flames are ok, but not things that are just like "OMG! YoUr FiC rEaLlY sUcKs ArSe!!!!!" or something because then I will have to make a blacklist or something in here, too, and I REALLY don't want to have to do that.
Speaking of reviews, I would appreciate it if they were not posted in this topic, but were instead PMed to me with the word "Waffle" in the subject bar. Then I can distinguish between that and any other mail I might get, or you can post at the link below.

Yeah. So, since the first chapter is up now, I took down the link that was here. And if you want to be in any of the contests, just look for the giant orange stars that are around, beause those are the things that the contests are for. And also, please do not post/bump here. Or atleastfor now. I have a lot of stuff to do in here still, and Bumps/posts will only get in the way. But feel free to PM me anythime! Woo!

BUMPERS:
~Dark Felicia
~Creepy Albino Fish
~ME!!
~Sausagehalo
Hahaha I love your fanfic. Gotta love the randomness and Lord of the Rings combination. xd Good job. hahahaha
Chapter 2:*

Part 1: Spork!:*

"I think we should all sit here and be quiet for a while until Viggo stops

being so evil..." said Jen.

But Kate was bored, and started to chase Feli with a spork. They were

being loud.

"Sporksporksporkspork!"

"Ah! Run away from the spork!"

"Shut up!" Yelled James. Wow. He actually said something!

Just then, they noticed two things. One was the large group of people

staring at them. The other was-

"Hey, where's the Creepy girl?" Said Zach.

"You mean the girl with the cloak and the ray gun?" Jen shuddered," She

was really creepy."

"Maybe we should look for her." said the girl with the really confusing

name.

"But why?" replied Jen,"By the way, what is your name?"

"It's Cerhiunnhn..." she said.

"Oh, okay!" said Jen happily. It was so much easier when she said it! Just

then there were various screams and loud noises, such as zapping and

crashing sounds. "Er, that can't be good!"

They all ran towards the loudness, and found themselves in front of

another trailer. It looked exactly like all the others, except that the door

was wide open, and there was a sheet of notebook paper taped to the

door. It read:

"Warning: Sean and Elijah's Trailer

Enter at your own risk

By: Dom and Billy"

So of course, they went inside!

Part 2: Who's Elijah Wood?

There, they found the source of all the noise. And the Creepy fangirl. She

was holding two things. One was her ray gun, and the other was a very

frightened looking actor named Elijah Wood. Three others were in the

room. Dom, Sean, and Billy also seemed rather scared, and were hiding

behind the beds across the room. Elijah was trying to get free of the girl's

grasp, and in the process, the hood of her cloak fell off.

"Elyse?!" cried everyone who knew her. In this excitement, Elyse

dropped both her ray gun, and her Hobbit, who ran to join his friends

behind the furniture.

"Why are you here?" asked Jen. But she didn't get her answer. Yet.

"What's going on in here?" Peter Jackson stormed into the room, followed

by his new assistant.

"What the - Matt? Why are all you people here? Argh!" Jen was confused

again. 'First Elyse is glomping Elijah Wood, and now Matt is Pete's

assistant? What's next?!' thought Jen.

"We followed you." Her friends replied.

"Well, that explains everything!" Jen cried sarcastically.

"What's going on here?" Asked the director, glaring at Jen." Who are all

you people?" Jen noticed things were beginning to get repetitive.

"We followed her." said Elyse, pointing in Jen's general direction.

"Yes, I got that, but why?" At this point, he was probably just as confused

as everyone else in the room. "Never mind, I'm leaving! Come minion!"

And he stormed right back out again. Matt followed, writing notes on his

clipboard.

"Well," said Kate, rolling her eyes, "that was interesting."

Elyse giggled stupidly from the corner, while Elijah just glared. " Who are

you and what do you want from

me?"

Elijah cried out loud. Apparently Jen, not being herself today, had kicked

him very hard in the kneecap.

"Explain to me what is going on!"

Elyse looked startled. "Well," she began, "I'm in love with Elijah Wood."

Everyone stared at her.

"But I thought you loved Merry?" wondered Jen.

"She was in love with me?...Eww." asked Dom.

"Who's Elijah Wood?" asked Elijah - er, what?
Bump!

***reserved again, but feel free to post reviews/comments/flames here after!***
BUMPNESS!!!!! whee domokun
OMG!!! im in this story! XD -stokes the person named 'Feli' wich of course is herself- -sinister laughing can be heard in the background of whats going to come up next- Me liky liky!

BUMPNESS!!!
bump! please remember to R&R!! Bumps much appreciated! Really, the second chapter is coming, but I DO have a life...
Bump! (realises that all bumps will eventually become chapters)
I love it Lemonhobbit... BUMPNESS!!!
bump! Ch. 2 is finally up! Woot!
The only good thing about such writings is the ending. In the ending, the thing that made the writing painful to the eyes, mind, and soul has finally ended, thus relieving the possible reader from the strain of wanting to toss a perfectly good computer out the window. It is a sad day indeed when so-called writers must ask for assistance when the work has already been viewed by the public eye. Of course, such horrors the public eye would rather not see. Great literature cannot be cut down to nine hours worth of film of pretty blue-eyed youths prancing about on a set and unleashing upon the masses of fandom an unmentionable scourge, hormone-driven, wide-eyed, drooling masses, rank upon rank of impressionable female youth. Ai, a sad day indeed.

hirotani was here
Hirotani Here
The only good thing about such writings is the ending. In the ending, the thing that made the writing painful to the eyes, mind, and soul has finally ended, thus relieving the possible reader from the strain of wanting to toss a perfectly good computer out the window. It is a sad day indeed when so-called writers must ask for assistance when the work has already been viewed by the public eye. Of course, such horrors the public eye would rather not see. Great literature cannot be cut down to nine hours worth of film of pretty blue-eyed youths prancing about on a set and unleashing upon the masses of fandom an unmentionable scourge, hormone-driven, wide-eyed, drooling masses, rank upon rank of impressionable female youth. Ai, a sad day indeed.

hirotani was here

...Moo?...*is v. confused...*
In case you havn't noticed, this entire fic is just a parody that I stared when I got bored at school. It is not meant to be serious, and I don't think that you should judge it like that if you've only read through chapter 2, and it is still at least 15 chapters more that I have to post. Plus, I did not understand what you wrote in the first place, but I beleive that it is just a long-winded way of saying that you think it's a Mary-Sue and that it sucks, but it is simply an attempt to be random. Please remember this before you say things like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff