Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm participating in a Harry Poter Chistmas fic exchange.

The request is "Harry/Snape darkfic"

There are more specifics, but it gets a little adult and I don't want to get into trouble.

If your not squicked by that and want to help me bounce around some ideas I'd love you forever and possibly give gold.

(I came to gaia because I don't want to give myself away for the secret exchange on Livejournal and break the rules of the comm.)
sure i'll help you.i help my friend write her stories all the time. so what so you need help with question
Well I had no idea what I was going to do, so I sat down and just started writing, it turned into Harry waking up after being injured and random thoughts. But from here I don't know where to go. The specifics that I'm trying to foucus on from the gift-ee are Voldemort winning, confusion and playing with your mind.

I thought Snape could be there at the cottage where Harrys waking up, but don't know from there.

If he (Snape) should be on Voldemorts side and messing with Harry's mind 'till it turns to mush.

If they're in hiding so Snape can tutor Harry so he can defeat Voldemort. (and possibly still lose, too keep with the request.)
Or a sub-thought of that, if Snape has been sent to tutor harry but is on Voldemorts side and Snape slowely turns Harry to the dark side.

Maybe Harry lost his memory and wakes up in a muggle hospital, and Snape has to come find a way to get him back to the wizarding world. (Sent either by Dumbledor, or Voldemort)

I just havea lot of ideas and can't narrow them down. I just need to talk it out with someone but knew I couldn't poste it where I normally do, because I'd give up the Secret part of the Secret Santa.

So *glomps* ty so much for volenteering to help
hey no problem if i can help i'll be glad to. anyway. the whole snape waking up in the same cottage is good, all you need to do is explain why he's there, how he got there basically details. if its sapposed to be a dark fic or similar that snape should be on voldemort's side or at least neutral and leaning towards voldemort's side. or even better is that you make it seem as though snape's on voldemort's side but that he's really on dumbldor's side. but if he's on voldemort's side entirely then the messing with harry's mind would be good but it should be subtle mind messing. and if snape does mess with harry's mind then the tutoring thing would be a very good coverup. you know what would be really funny xd if harry lost only to become voldemort's slave. that aould be ironic surprised anyway making harry wake up with no memoriesin a muggle hospital is somewhat cliche, no offence of course. its just used very often, the no mwmories part at least. anyway hope i helped biggrin 4laugh
Yeah, I thought it was a bit cliche too^^, but thats what brainstorming is for.

I do think I'm leaning twards Snape tutors Harry, and slowely turns him to the dark side. (Gah! It sounds like Star Wars now!) But yes, thats sounds sufficiently dark, and then Harry can *help* Voldemort win, that's even better!

Yay, I love it when my brain works.

Thanks so much for the help.
no problem wink anytime you need any help just yell. anymore problems question
I love Harry Potter fics, especially slash. biggrin

I think Sevvie should seduce Harry over to the dark side. I mean, hes been so deprived of love, I personally wouldnt be surprised if hed be willing to do ANYTHING for someone who (he thinks) loves him
Snape and Harry i'm sorry but i have to GAG! xp i'm more into H/G and D/G but of course thats only my opinion. Snape/ Hermione is okay. But i repeat... its only my opinion
h/d is more commonly used than a snape/harry. and you have every right not to like certain pairings. personally i really REALLY dont like snape/dumbledor eek pairings sorry to those who do like it. sweatdrop
I'll get my friend Me-chan to come here. She's the biggest Snarry shipper ever. She could help.
Oh! Yay! I'll help! I really do love HP slash and don't mind Severus/Harry at all. (Far from it!)

Going on with your ideas I'd prefer if Severus' side remain unknown...you can work from everything else and never touch on that subject...and give the fic a good little twist in the end. I'm getting that the challenge is to have Voldemort constantly win...so that *will* be tricky. As for the dark parts of it...Sev has been known to be a snarky b*****d. ^^
Hmm...I was brainstorming from everything that you have. Wouldn't it be a nice little thing for Harry to be messing with Severus' mind? I tend to think of everything backwards...but in this case it might work...it would also explain the slash. Confusion could be from Snape instead. (Unless a specification says that it has to be Harry...)

May I ask where this Harry Potter Fic thing is? I might even join or something...it sounds very interesting. ^^ 3nodding
Naisuki
Hmm...I was brainstorming from everything that you have. Wouldn't it be a nice little thing for Harry to be messing with Severus' mind? I tend to think of everything backwards...but in this case it might work...it would also explain the slash. Confusion could be from Snape instead. (Unless a specification says that it has to be Harry...)

May I ask where this Harry Potter Fic thing is? I might even join or something...it sounds very interesting. ^^ 3nodding

There are a few HP exchanges going on, this is Hogwarts Yule http://www.livejournal.com/community/hogwarts_yule/

*glomps* I absolutely love your idea.

I think then I'd have to go to one of my favorite Snapes! That would be IsASadPervyOldManWhoCan'tHelpHimself!Snape.

LOL. It sounds really great. Do you know what that reminds me of? Switcknifes "If Thine Enemy"

But I do think I had Severus messes with Harry already simmering in my head.

I don't know, I've kindof lost a bit of my writing steam, and it probably wont come back for a few days, so I'll have a while to think it over.
Naisuki
Oh! Yay! I'll help! I really do love HP slash and don't mind Severus/Harry at all. (Far from it!)

Going on with your ideas I'd prefer if Severus' side remain unknown...you can work from everything else and never touch on that subject...and give the fic a good little twist in the end. I'm getting that the challenge is to have Voldemort constantly win...so that *will* be tricky. As for the dark parts of it...Sev has been known to be a snarky b*****d. ^^

That sounds like a good idea, have Snape's side be unknown but if you want it to be a dark story, have him support Voldemort. Maybe he should want to kill Harry but fall in love heart with him abd eventually turn him to the dark side...do you like?
You could have people die...that's dark. Also...Sev is too smart to blindly follow Voldemort. Write a good insight on what he may feel about it! He's not the type to say "I agree! That's why I help him kill people!"

Severus has more depth than that...although supporting Voldemort takes a lot of that away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff