Clean Member

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
~ This will be a Continuous Story where if you enjoy the first bit I write, I will add more and more eventually ^.^; I hope you enjoy!~

• Age- 16+ ~

•• This is about a Young girl of Elm Street, meeting Mr. Krueger. However she is quite different and soft spoken, and Freddy seems to enjoy keeping her alive to toy with her.••

Chapter 1- Rose's Shadow.

• Rose's POV •

It was a late afternoon. The skies where red, as the crisp air of October blew through the window, as little Eleven year old Eose was rested in bed. For almost a week, she had been neing tormented by the man in the striped sweater and Fedora, Freddy Krueger, the demon.
Drifting slowly into a Hellish sleep, Rose, as usual awoke in the boiler room. The metal stairs, the metal walls and floors. The air felt like that of hell, as of how scoldingly hot the atmosphere was. Suitable for Freddy.

Hearing scraping fill her eardrums, little Rose turned her head in the direction it was coming from.
Rose was young, with long Blonde hair, glasglow blue eyes, and pale skin. Today, she had on a flowing white nightgown and simple blue slippers, having been sick from sometime.

Rose stared forward as the man, the Prince of Nightmares came around the corner, tapping his claws with a grin against the metal bars, as he stared at Rose as a predator would it's prey.

This caused Rose to shiver and back up a bit quickly, pressing her back against the wall with a gasp as her lips seemed to quiver as she spoke. "What do you want..?"

•• Freddy's POV••

She was adorable. One of his favorite victims of all time. He could torment her torment her and do it again and again without getting tired or bored of her as he did his other victims. The beautiful sick twisted Insanity he loved to implant in this little ducky. When her face contorted into a fearful look, Freddy licked his lips, seeing her press her back into the wall.

Slowly striding up to her, Freddy scratched a single bladed claw down her cheek, making a light cut as he licked his lips and brought the claw to his lips, licking up the blood. ""Leave you alone, little piggy? Oh, there's absolutely no fun in that!" He said with a sadistic chuckle as he pressed his hands onto the wall behind her, closing her in with a warm evil smile, his eyes gave a glint as he chuckled a bit.

~

Shall I continue? owo