Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Lover

8,750 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
User Image

I saw a list of words that started off as 50 that a fanfiction writer had done with her version of this couple. I was intrigued, and wished to do my own with the Fang and Light of an RP I am playing.

The basis of the story is a what if situation.
                Instead of the Purge being stopped it was followed through, and people of Cocoon were forced to relocate to Gran Pulse. Serah was not marked as a L'Cie

Lightning moved my her dedication and love for her sister, put herself on the purge train, to share her fate on Pulse

<Gran Pulse>
                Thank you, Fang...

Their life on Gran Pulse began with a serious fight with Fang who deemed their lives forfeit for having simply stepped foot onto her home world.

Eventually their tension became something more...
                I am calling this story line New Oerbian

These short stories are based on that couple, it does not mean these have been a part of our RP.

The List I have so far

1. Friends
                2. Island
                3. Milk
                4. Nightfall
                5. Hat

6. Bow
                7. Hammer
                8. Shorts
                9. Armor
                10. Sleepy
                11. Feline
                12. Echo
                13. Death
                14. Ice
                15. Music
                16. Lesson
                17. Weather
                18. Unexpected
                19. Relationships
                20. Fresh
                21. Foreigner
                22. Green
                23. Blue
                24. Lost
                25. Kids
                26. Pen
                27. Letter
                28. Snazzy

29. Grumpy
                30. Dream
                31. Mystical
                32. Clear
                33. Feet
                34. Lovemaking
                35. Red
                36. Fireplace
                37. Chocolate
                38. Delicious

39. Ravenous
                40. Masquerade
                41. Shy
                42. Home
                43. Hug

44. Reverie
                45. History
                46. Light
                47. Kiss
                48. Fantasy
                49. Animals
                50. Stars

Please feel free to post your own words/requests in here that you would like to see written for. I appreciate the challenge. I not going in order so I may respond if I like your word, and I welcome your requests, please feel free to post here or in my PM.

Tell me your favorites!

Special note I am not against other FFX13 role plays with F/L
                Just ask XD

Generous Lover

8,750 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
CAST & CREW listed by appearance
Lightning Farron Yun

Oerba Yun Fang:

Cephus Iradell: A soldier of the same brigade Lightning was part of back in Bodum, he came to Gran Pulse the same time she did, but his ship was set down in the ruins of a once great city. He struggled to save as many of his fellow purgees but that first year was hell... it wasnt until he met Lightning and Fang on their honeymoon that some luck came his way. The two skilled women helping him set matters straight in his small village, and better educating them on plant life and wild life that could help or harm them.

Gadot: Having been left behind fighting the Sanctum he decided to follow his friend and leader to find Serah.

Oerba Dia Vanille

Iradell & Yun: Twins born in the city of Brasil, named after Cephus Iradell and the married couple that makes up the Yun warriors.

Places

Bresha Ruins: Where Cephus was placed during the purge.

Brasil: A place that had once been a sprawling metropolis, another group of purgee's had been dropped off there, they were being hunted by a man made monster who was able to open portals upon will, moving in and out with out census hunting the people of Brasil towards extension. It was put to death by a hunting party of 9 fighters, each of them being ejected save Lightning who gave the death blow at great cost.

Penna - mother of Iradell and Yun

B or Bee - pet king behemoth of Fang's given to her on her 29th birth day by Iradell, Yun, their parents, and Cephus

Generous Lover

8,750 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
1:Friends
"So what about it?" Blue eyes shifted to Cephus as he brought her thoughts back to answering his question. They sat by the fire side, some where off to the side soft snores were coming from Gadot. The rest of their small camp slept relatively peaceful free of cumbersome breathing habits.

Lightning who was having trouble sleeping looked to the side where Fang lay, dark tresses sprawling over and arm come pillow. Even in slumber the love she carried for her slumbering partner pulled at the soldiers heart strings.
"Not always." She found herself answering,
"in the beginning we were enemies… grudging rivals, uncomfortable clan mates… there really wasn't a time where we were friends." She looked up to Cephus for a long moment.
"But now…" His features softened and he nodded in understanding.
"Now, she is everything." He finished for the hesitant pink haired soldier.

Generous Lover

8,750 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
2: Island
Arms wrapped around her, pulled her close, a voice… soft, gentle, distant calling her back, whispering invitingly.
"Shhh, ther ther its alright now Sunshine, you don't have ta be alone any moa." A warm breath pulsed against her neck as strong arms tightened about her.
"I'm hea now." Fang whispered in the dark, drawing her wife back from the night mare that had her lashing out only moments ago.
"Nevah again." She promised as Lightning trembled in her arms.
"Nevah again." All the words that Lightning needed to hear to brush away the last remains of her night mare fell from her lovers gentle lips. Words that held meaning, and weight because they came from Fang. She didn't have to fight alone any more, one against the world was like the fading night mare… something of her past.
"It's okay." Fang breathed in a tired raspy voice. As the shaking subsided and Lightning began to twist she loosed her arms enough to allow her pink haired lover to turn. Drawing tight against her body, a warm cheek against her breast. Fang sighed a smile tugging at her lips, she felt compelled to press a kiss to tousled pink locks and gave another sigh as Light did. There was no need for words between them, there never had been… they settled again into sleep safe in one another arms.

Generous Lover

8,750 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
3: Milk
"DAMNIT!" The roaring laughter behind her drew a glare that threatened life and limb. But this only seemed to intensify their raucous laughter even more. Light huffed lowering the mostly empty bucket of milk staring sourly into it. Try and do a good deed… she thought giving a side glance at the trio who were still giggling at her expense. If it were not for Fang flat on her back at their camp sight she would thoroughly thrash them all. But instead she had to figure out how to subdue the Ewe long enough with out bringing her harm or causing the milk to sour. Leaning over Light picked up the gysahl greens she had been using to lure the bleating four legged milk dispenser and went after her again…

What greeted Fang after a long hot day laid out with out her Lightning was worth it. Her pink haired wife was disheveled, dirt smudged, grass in her hair, and white milk crusts dried in sporadic splotches over her face.
"Hey." Light said to her wide eyed companion. Fang was careful not to laugh but she couldn't hide her usual smirk.
"Hey yur self."
"I brought you a present." Lightning presented the glass of milk in all its frothy goodness to her injured partner.

The look of delight in Fangs eyes was worth all the trouble, the laughter, and the sudden new friend she had gained after using one of Vanielle's Charm potions on the wooly sheep.
"I have a confession to make." Light said as she helped Fang sit up a bit so she could drink her glass of warm milk. Outside there was the sounds of a ruckus beginning.
"Whats that?" Light bit her bottom lip as the sound of a pan being upturned was heard and some ones tent being dragged to the ground.
"We have to keep her…" There was a scream that caused the solder to cringe and the hurried bleating of a sheep who had, had enough waiting.
"LIGHTNING FARRON YUN!" Vanielle cried out as the sheep broke free of its tether and came running through the tents raised side dragging a desperate Vanielle behind.

Generous Lover

8,750 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
4: Nightfall

Lightning stood in the door way of their home gazing out at Fang who was insistent on finishing her exercises despite the dying light. Nearby the ever quiet Eidolon Bahamut stood watch over his chosen one. His dark gaze following the movements of the huntress. He paused in his scrutinizing to shift dark eyes across the open yard to Lightning at the door. She raised both hands up to him letting him know she had no intention of interrupting their practice. Fang had been adamant that she continue.

She understood the need to regain ones strength, the burning desire to be better so she could not fault her determined wife, or her silent watchful guardian. Moving out to the small wall in front of their home Lightning settled onto it and watched the last rays of sun slowly die on her lovers body. Now as before she felt drawn to the grace and power finding herself mesmerized by the poetry that was Oerba Yun Fang, not even the darkness could hide these appealing qualities from watchful blue eyes.

Generous Lover

8,750 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
5: Hat

"FANG!"

"You rang sunshine?" Fang peered in to the bedroom and found a sly smile already tugging at her lips. Lightning was dressed in her short battle skirt, long legs bare, sensual.. perfect. About her hips and thigh was the leather case that held a small stash of life sustaining potions as well as her trusted gun blade. But her upper half was deliciously lacking clothing…

Fang drank in the sight of Lightnings defined back watching muscles move across it as she dug through drawer after drawer with an exasperated noise.
"What's the matta sunshine?" She asked moving in behind her lover who had yet given her a glance. Fang tucked the spatula she had in her hand into the waist band of her shorts by the handle and placed her hands onto all that glorious flesh. Sliding up and down Lightnings back, rubbing at the knots and kinks she had already gathered from her stressful day. The upset soldiers actions slowed then stopped all together, her head rolling forward as strong hands knead in all the right places.
"Mnhh, I can't find it."

There was a sense of delight when the woman you loved became supple in your hands. Fang never tired of this surrender from her soldier. She felt that impish smile tug at her lips waiting for Lightning to take notice of her new accessory this morning.
"What can't yuh find?" She murmured near Lightnings ear.
"My bra." Lightning responded lazily as she rolled her head to the other side, causing Fang to place a kiss to the offered curve of her lovers neck.
"you look amazin with out it." This drew a smile to Lights lips and made Fangs flare up again.
"You say that now." Lightning responded opening blue eyes and catching a glimpse of something dark and silky. She turned in Fangs hands catching a better view of what Fang was wearing.
"Wha-what are you doing?" She asked eyeing her bra on Fangs head, the black straps sliding down on either side of her face and tucking under her chin. She looked absolutely ridiculous and for a moment the speechless soldier was poised on two emotions.

Fang reached up and ran a hand down a black strap.
"Yuh like? Its my new fashion statement." Blue eyes dropped from her bra to Fang her hanging mouth bobbing a few times before words came out again.
"Whats it say?" She asked the impish grinning Fang finding it hard to hold onto her exasperation and annoyance at Fangs playfulness.

"I am the liberator!" Fang struck a proud pose. Lightning reached out and slapped her shoulder lightly.
"The liberator had better give back my bra!" Fang darted away suddenly leaving the still mixed soldier near the dresser they shared.
"What! And give up my claim as liberator?" Nevah!" There was a glint in Fangs eyes before she darted out of the bedroom, Lightning tore after her calling her lovers name with a laugh.
"FANG! THATS NOT A HAT!" The silly huntress with a simple black bra on her head did reach the living room and the front door but she didn't even get it half way pulled open before her fiery lover shoved it closed forcefully with both their bodies...

Generous Lover

8,750 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
6: Shy
Fang marveled that even after countless times of love making that her beloved soldier could still have this gentle shyness about her, about them. She was a passionate lover, but sometimes her moods were reminiscent of times past. An unsure Lightning who had a hard time meeting her eyes. A woman who had spent a life time denying that her heart could ever find love.

Fang was gentle with her lover during these times, cautious with her own needs, because there was something Lightning needed more. Her compassion and understanding, things that Fang was just as eager to fulfill for her soldier girl as she was any other desire.

Her actions were slow but sure, gently she took Lightnings face in her hands turning her so she might bestow a kiss on her forehead. Hands came to her wrists but she didn't fight the gentle guidance. Another kiss was placed on the bridge of her nose and still Lightning did not fight her. When it came to perfect lips, Fang nuzzled them and found a smile pulling at her own as a swift breath was pulled through them.

"I love yuh Sunshine." She shared a slow kiss with her wife, reveling in the feel of small hands sliding through her dark mane.

Generous Lover

8,750 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
7: Shorts

The laughter was joyous, the mood infections, their play was something that would have attracted others. A sharp girly cry of protest and the rich contralto of her huntress.
"NO!" But Fang was not ready to give up. Light lunged aside feeling hands slide down her back, missing the top of her swim suit. They hooked into the waste band of her shorts and dragged dangerously down over her bottom.

"FANG!" She twisted trying to break her lovers grasp but the huntress planted her feet on the clear sandy bottom of the spring and hauled back dragging her struggling Soldier off her feet pulling her into strong arms. Fang caught her rolling under until Lights back pressed into the sandy bottom. Lightning struggled under the clear water but Fang had the advantage. Realizing that she was with out a doubt caught the struggle fled her, and she became lax at the bottom of the spring. Fang smiled a beautiful triumphant smile and laughed a barking bubbling noise under the water. Placing her feet on either side of Lightning Fang pulled them both to the surface, holding her captured prize.
"I have yuh now sunshine." Fang replied.
"Only because of my shorts..." Light groused giving angry eyes to her partner, but it wasnt anything more than a show.

"Bad shorts!" Fang growled with a chuckle turning Lightning into her chest.
"I win." She murmured into a perfect ear.
"You did." Light acknowledged to the raven haired huntresses delight.
"Then you will do it."

Leaning over Lightnings shoulder she caught blue eyes that dropped with a worried expression.
"If I must." Lightning aquienced as the rules of their game said she must. A deep chuckle rolled through the taller Yun warriors chest.
"You must."
"So be it." Light said already wearing an embarrassed expression...

Generous Lover

8,750 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
8: Chocolate

"So? What do you think?"
Fang made a face as she gazed into the mixing bowl that her little sister was holding up. The scent was sweet and yet bitter the paste was a dark earthy color.
"What is it?" Fang asked while wearing a dubious expression.

Nora stopped what she was doing with the crystallized jamba fruit juice looking across at the dark haired Oerbian.
"It's Chocolate." She said reaching out a hand to dip two fingers into the dark concoction. Vanielle almost protested, but then thought better of it. After all it was Nora's recipe.

Dark brows raised as Nora brought the fingers to her lips and sucked it into her mouth. Both Oerbian sisters stared at her as her eyes rolled closed and a soft "Mmmmnh." Come from her. This seemed to give the dark gooey substance more credence at least to Fang but she still wasnt sure if she had the right motivation to try it.
"Wait a minit."

The taller of the two sisters stepped to the front door and called out.
"Hey, Lightnin cameah a minit?" Light looked up the book she had been reading. Another hand crafted journal of monsters, their known useful parts and weaknesses. Shutting it the light haired soldier came trotting up to the steps following Fang into the house.

The familiar dark scent of chocolate filled the kitchen and instantly caused her mouth to water.
"What do yuh think about chocolate?" She asked stepping to the other side of Vanielle who tipped the bowl full of yummy goodness towards her sister-in-law. Blue eyes darkened at the sight and a pink tongue darted out to lick lips.
"Nora..." Lightning breathed as she stepped forward to gaze into the bowl with what could only be described as desire.
"How?" Nora grinned.

"Anell brought coco pods with her, we have been growing them in the green house since it was built. We used Jamba sugar and a little bit of milk and butter from Sheepy."

"May I?" Nora laughed turned to the cabinet and fished out a spoon for the soldier. This she handed over with a pleased expression.

What ever reservations Fang might have had about the slightly bitter scented candy from Cocoon was lost the moment Lightning showed her appreciation for the coveted treat. A moan growled from her throat and a light flush rose across her creamy skin. But juuuust to be sure Fang kissed her.

Shock writ its self across the Soldiers face as her cheeks burned with this sensual intrusion. They back stepped together, a strong arm sliding around Lights back so she could not pull away from the tongue Fang thrust into her mouth to taste this dark potion of pleasure.

There was no place to run when her back thumped up against the wall. Hands came to Fangs chest but the fight had already bled out of her as she responded to the insistent kiss.

When their lips finally parted Lightning drew in a shaky breath and looked up to her saucy smiling wife.

Fangs easy grin spread across her lips.
"Yah know, I could really get use ta chocolate." Lightning punched her, but Fang was ready for her, catching her fist in a hand and leaning down to capture soft lips again.

Vanielle looked from the married couple to Nora.

"It's an aphrodisiac?" Nora laughed.
"Like they need a reason." she said to the astonished healer.

Generous Lover

8,750 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
9: Lost

Lightning crashed to a halt in the corner of the dark hall way disoriented but desperate to find her family. Behind her bloody foot steps led back the way she had stumbled from. A gloved hand wrapped around Fang's Bladed Lance. She hadn't the strength to raise it, but could not bring herself to to drop it... her other hand was pressed to her chest, the last vial of Potion clutched dearly against her breast.

"Fang..." She called in a hoarse whisper trying to regulate her rapid breathing. The great Ta'arith had opened a door way that had sucked all that she loved through it, only she had not been able to go through before it was closed leaving her to defeat the strange sentient mad beast to the death... before the door way closed Lightning had glimpsed one of the many endless tangled maze like hall ways of the derelict underground compound deep under the decaying city of Brasil.

A pink head thumped back against the wall as her senses began to grow jumbled.
"Work through it.." She growled at herself. The hand that was clutching the potion reached down checking the bandage tied above what should have been a gaping wound. Three potions later it had sealed most of the damage into a slow oozing trickle that she was still not able to stop, and too desperate to use her very last life saving potion the Soldier of Cocoon struggled on with the damages that remain.

Squeezing blurry eyes closed she fought back the feeling of hopelessness. Some where out there Fang was searching for her... she had to keep going. Tears escaped her grasp on sanity and trickled down blood spattered cheeks, running through the spatter from her death stroke. They were wiped away with an angry hand smearing the dirty tears away leaving darker viscera behind. She had to go, had to get moving again. Using the wall Lightning pushed forward, stumbling several steps using her wifes beloved bladed lance to help her remain on tired numb limbs.

"Fang!" She tried again after what seemed hours but only amounted to minutes of her life. The soldier peered through the darkness feeling her way in the gloom when the light was not enough. The temperature was unbearable, the heat and humidity in the derelict compound caused sweat to pour from the struggling woman. A whimper came from closed lips when a distant voice called out for her.
"Lightnin." it was faint so weak that she had nearly missed it.

"Fang?" She asked the gloom trying to see through it to her wife. But there was no sign that her beloved was near. She held her breath straining to hear the cry again.
"Lightnin!" The soldier stumbled heading the direction she thought it was coming from, the dead weight of her own limbs dragged her down. Her fall was not something pretty but in the last minute the soldier was able to drop the lance and curl into the fall, twisting in such a manner her injured leg was not the one taking the brunt of her fall, with her one free hand she slapped the ground dispersing as much of the kinetic energy as she was able, protecting her body from the worst of the fall.

It took a considerable amount of effort to regroup, gathering herself back onto legs that had gone dead below the knee. Light crawled over to her lovers bladed lance wrapping determined fingers around it to help her back up. A bloody smear was left along the wall, and floor but the determined woman regained her feet. Leaning against the wall Lightning listened for that distant cry, it took time but when she could hear past the thunder of her own heart Fangs strong voice was even more distant. They were moving away from her!

Lightning didn't have the energy to race after them, her progress was at best a Flan's pace. her only hope was to capture the notice of Fang or one of the others who were traveling with her. Light panted at the prospect of being left alone in these dark musty sweltering hall ways until her life expired... a sob bubbled forth as she gazed into the maw of oblivion alone. She clamped her mouth shut and panted through her nose until she was sure the need to continue that particular unfruitful endeavor passed.

"Fang!" She cried and knew it was not yet enough. But it got her started, another breath and she tried again.
"FANG!" Stronger it was but where ever her other half was it didn't feel like enough. Drawing more stable breaths she braced herself against the wall of the hall way, and screamed, the desperate woman put every negative emotion she had felt since they began this damnable quest into her cry for help. It wasn't a word, just anguish and anger, anger Lightning knew well... her life had been nothing but that before she met her raven haired lover. The dark temptress who owned her body and soul. Her cry stuttered into a weak sob that was cut off as she drew in another breath. Holding onto the bladed lance Lightning belted that raw emotion out into the decaying hall way of the once imperial research facility beneath Brasil. It bounced through halls and corridors pushing through crumbling stone walls reaching through earth. One cry was pushed upon the next, sending every last bit of her energy outward into the maze for her loved ones to hear.
"Goddess Etro... please let them hear." She said in a voice gone rough with her cries, seeking aid from a goddess that only her lover believed in...

"Fang" She cried out roughly feeling spent.
"LIGHTNIN!" It was closer this time, still distant, still a ways off but blessedly closer. The relieved soldier put her head back against the wall and for a moment gave in to the overwhelming need to cry.
"LIGHT!"
"LIGHTNIN!"
"Here!" She cried unable to gather the strength needed to push away from the wall one last time.
The sound of foot steps brought further hope to the exhausted soldier, but they passed her and still she did not see them.
"F-fang!" She called as the steps began receding. It was then that she realized they were in parallel hall ways. Her lovers curses could be heard through rock and earth.
"Hold on Sunshine." Came a muffled cry.

"BAHAMUT!"

"Fang he doesn't f-AGH!" The sound of something large crashing into the wall from the other side, the dragon kink roared at the tight space he had been called into.
"BLAST IT!" She told him marking the wall several meters down from her wife's last call.

Light remained barely standing as a laser beam from the first sire pierced through the walls, burning away debris and scattering a dust cloud like a bomb down the hall way. Raising her cloak up she wrapped it around her face before it struck her, enveloping her in a cloud of agitated dirt and still burning vines.
"Lightnin!" Fang stepping through the decimated hall way was the most beautiful sight she could remember seeing since the day they met. Her caramel skin smeared with grit and grime, a face pinched in intense emotions. Lightning stared in complete awe, as she moved forward as if part of the debris cloud. Strong arms came around her, wrapping her aching exhausted form in the sweetest of embraces. When Fang stooped to slide an arm under her legs she didn't protest, there was no strength left with in her to fight, she felt like drowning in relief as she pressed her face into a strong sweaty neck. Arms encircling Fang, the blood of her cloak falling over the huntresses shoulder as Lightning wrapped arms about her shoulders and held on as if life its self were sustained by this embrace... and at that moment, the soldier was convinced it was.
"Bahamut! Get us out of here!" The cramped ediolin turned his snout towards the cieling,he gathered his strength, gears and cogs turning as it was channeled into a transistor and blast at an angle that would take them up through the earth towards teh sunlight in the distance.

Top side Sarah jumped as a crimson beam as large as a King Behemoth blasted up through the ground. Fang had told them to wait for a sign... did she ever know how to give one! Vanielle gathered her bag the two sisters racing forward to give aid after the defeat of a ruthless and trying enemy. They left a group of frightened children scattered as they raced towards what only appeared as destruction to them.

Fang came walking out of the tunnel her features dirty and smudged in soot, grime and messier things. Behind her came Snow, his features as dirty, a hint of a grin on his features as he saw his young wife racing towards them.
"Goddess! You're bleeding!" Vanielle said to Fang who had her wifes blood trickling down her left side giving the younger Oerbian sister a fright. Fang growled as she settled her injured partner on the grass several steps from the tunnels entrance.
"It' isnt mine." She told her sister. The short walk up the tunnel she had felt Lightning's grasp growing weaker, her tears slowing as her breaths evened out. But after such a difficult battle none of them had the provisions needed to give Lightning the aid she desperately needed.

Fang pulled back the cloak as she lay Light down and cursed all that was unholy when the white cap of the wax sealed Poton from cocoon was seen in a bloodied fist.
"Damn it! You arh a stubborn woman Lightnin Farron Yun!" She peeled the potion out of her lovers grasp and caught it with her teeth breaking the seal as Sarah and Vanielle began stripping her trying to find the worst of her damage. The nasty half healed wound of her leg was the one leaking blood but there were worse damages with in, proof by the dark bruises on the soldiers chest and abdomen. Fang slid an arm under her wives shoulders and back pulling her mouth open as she spit the seal out. The potion glittered as it was poured into her mouth.

For a moment nothing happened as the potion went down her throat, when it began to heal her she jerked limbs thrashing as the potion burned through her, tearing a scream from achy tired lungs. Blue eyes squeezed shut as her body lost all coordination under the pouring of the potion. Arms flailed legs jerked and tried to run from alaying down postion.

Snow pounced forward catching a wildly flailing leg. Hope followed his lead and caught the other one but not before a knee rudely crashed into his jaw. He saw stars and fell like a dead weight upon her thrashing limb.
"By the Goddess you couldnt have warned us first?" Vanielle groused as she was getting back up off her butt to capture a madly swinging fist. There was a red spot on her face. Fang held a hand out for another one.
"Give me another, and then get back, all of you." She told them. Holding some as strong as Lightning could cause more damages as she fought them rather then letting her thrash.
"Can she take another one?" Sarah asked a little frightened by her sisters reaction to the potion.
"She can, give it now." Fang growled shaking her hand for emphasis. Vanielle put her knee o Lightnings still weakly struggling hand before she handed another potion over, this one made by her, not as strong as those mass produced on Cocoon, but with a slower longer lasting healing cycle. Fang tore the seal off it as she fixed her hold on her now unconscious wife.
"Back!" She said as she poured this one too down Lightnings throat. The injured unconscious woman sputtered, coughed and swallowed the potion, there was no scream this time nor a violent jerking, but she trembled fiercely under its power, Muscles in her back and legs tightening, bowing the woman in her lovers arms. Blue eyes were open now staring up into the crustal blue sky ruled over by an quiet Goddess.

She drew in a gasping breath as her body fell back against Fangs, a broken stuttering sigh and a look of adoration before she closed those amazing eyes once more. There was a weak smile on her lips as she slipped into a healing coma... Fang studied her raising her battle vest and the brown under shirt to gaze at the slightly changing bruises.
"Van?" Fang asked calling her sister forward to inspect and give her prognosis. The younger Oerbian placed her hand upon Lights abdomen feeling for any heat, proof she was still bleeding inside. Sitting back she shook her head.
"Time will tell, but I feel she is stabilized." The thorough healer checked Lights eyes, looked into her mouth, fingered through matted dirty hair feeling head and scalp, and peeled a bloodied tourniquet from an already sealed thigh.
"I am sure she will be alright." Vanielle put a hand on her sisters shoulder gazing at her with compassionate eyes.
"What happened?" She kept her hand there though a disgusted vicious snarl curled her sisters lips.
"The Ta'arith ejected us from the battle, all of us accept Lightnin."
"And is it... dead?" That had been the whole purpose of their quest, to stop the beast from slaying Purgee's in the broken city of Brasil.
"Ah am sure of it." Fang said gazing into the bloody face of her slumbering wife.
Tallon and Saber came out of the blazed tunnel with their sisters in arms. The five of them having stayed with in to take out any monsters attracted by the cries, blood, and blasting.

Tallon pointed to the hole they came walking out of with a stern expression.
"Yun, we need to seal the tunnel before more abominations make it to the surface. your Eidolin is here, let him finish the job."

Fang spared him a glance. He did not look the best, he had blocked a blow from striking Starchild while she retrieved another arrow. His own blade had been smashed back onto him cutting his left shoulder and arm. It was bound by Willows soft belt. She gave a nod and looked across to the patiently waiting Bahamut. His dark eyes turned towards her as she got his attention with her thoughts.
"Seal the tunnel." Fang gathered Lightning into her arms and the lot of them backed away so that he could do so with out causing harm to any of them.

They walked into the center of Brasil's living center where the purgee's had been working on making a home. The new occupants were respectfully quiet as the most intimidating of their new friends appeared from the far side of the town where no doubt the industrial section of the once great city had been.
"Please, bring her in here, you can use my home." A brave man called out stepping aside so that the dirty dark warrior could have a place to lay her injured companion.
"Please, it is the least I can do since you save all our lives."

Later that night Fang sat awake vigilantly watching over her lover, both of them were washed and now Lightning lay nude on the bed of a thankful Brasilian only a sheet and bandages covering her body. Fang caressed soft pink hair repeatedly thanking Etro for her mercy... If ever the Destroyer would have a good reason to take complete and total hold of the dark haired woman it would have been the moment her wife had moved from this plane of life...
"I almost lost you..." She murmured as she caressed a bruised cheek.
"Thank yah for being so stubborn." She whispered to her lover pressing her forehead against the still unconscious Lightning.
"Sleep." She whispered with a broken voice.
"Ah will be here when yuh wake."

Generous Lover

8,750 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
Alternate ending to lost

Fang emerged from the blast radius of the tunnel Bahamut had created, hurriedly putting Light down as their sisters came rushing up. Lightnings breathing was shallow and rapid, the look on her face said she felt pain. Lightning pulled at her tattered clothes revealing the dark bruising of stomach and abdomen.
"She's bleeding inside." Vanielle said what Fang already feared.
"Give me a potion." Fang ordered raising a hand to Vanielle who was already reaching for one of the Oerbian made potions that protected life in even the most dire circumstances. Lightning turned her hand upward and revealed the white vial of a Cocoon potion. Fang drew in a hissing breath as she snatched it from a bloodied hand.
"Stubborn woman." She growled thinking how foolish Lightning was that she hadn't already imbibed the potion. A faint smile twinged with pain crossed the still shallow breathing Soldiers face.
Fang tore at the seal with her teeth turning to spit the wax cap out to the side.
"Open." She said to Lightning. Fierce green eyes begged for her compliance, and though utterly exhausted she was able to open her own mouth.

Nothing but trust in Lightnings eyes as she allowed Fang to pour the potion down her throat. She had a moment to take in a shuddering breath as the potion pooled into her stomach and disiminated from there. But it burned, it hurt worse than the blow she had gotten that caused the internal bleeding. If she had the option to explain it rather than scream her agony she would have chosen that path, but it tore from her throat raw and ragged. Pulling at heart strings of every warrior and healer present as she thrashed in Fangs arms,

The dark huntress curled herself over Lightnings body, as she thrashed, cushioning her trunk from more damage as Lightning writhe and bucked. Fang took every blow as if she deserved it from bloodied hands and clenched fists.
"Van." Fang said when Lightnings thrashing slowed and she lay breathing still shallow still fast. Vanielle slid her hand up under Lightnigns shirt feeling the heat still with in the angry flesh, and the slight bloating to her system.
She shook her head.
"Another." Fang instructed reaching this time for the one Vanielle had pulled free. It too was a white caped wax sealed Cocoon made potion. They were violent but quick at healing. Something that had saved her own life once or twice.
"Goddess knows Iah love you. Forgevh me." She said as she used a finger to pry Lights parted lips further open and pour a second volent healing potion down her throat. Throwing it aside she again wrapped herself around the injured soldiers broken body and absorbed as much of the damage as she was able as Lightnings body fought through the cure. Her screams echoed all the way back to the living quarter of the new Brasilian inhabitants.
"Van, another." Fang said determined to make sure the job was done with time. Lightning took in a gasping breath and made a noise of protest not yet able to form words.
Fang grimaced as her sister handed a third precious potion over. She looked at it in her own calloused and roughened hand before looking to Light who had tears overflowing from blue eyes.
"I cahnt loose ya... Forgevh meh sweetheart." Despite the weakened soldiers protests Fang poured the third potion down her throat, Lightning coughed and sputtered instead of screaming she made a low yet loud keening noise pathetic and pained trying to curl up upon herself as her senses were blazed by the forceful healing.

Fang curled around her wife wracked by sobs of guilt and desperation as her lover kicked and thrashed under the power of the Cocoon potion.
"Forgevh meh." She murmured again when her wife's body lay softly twitching. Blue eyes were closed everything felt like fire had eaten her body and soul, and still the low moaning sobs of her savior drew actions of compassion.

Drawing her hand up required every thought she had left, and this too was difficult, she failed several times before a silently crying Starchild knelt to capture the flailing weak limb and press it over the huntresses wracking back. Starchild held it there gaining a tired glance of gratitude from the speechless soldier.

"Fang." Vanielle whispered as the Huntress tried to gain control of emotions that refused to be bridled. She turned a tear streaked face up to her sister getting a soft gasp from Vaniell.
"Yuh don't have to let go, but Ih need ta check her. Ok?" She asked placing a hand on Fangs shoulder. The still crying huntress no doubt overwhelmed by emotions of release at the safety of retrieving her wife nodded. It was not completely out of character for Fang to be moved this deeply, especially when it came to lightning.

Sarah scoot closer to her still conscious sister and took her other hand, wrapping it in warm smaller hands. The faint smile returned on Ligthings lips as she lost the battle for consciousness.

"She checks out." Vanielle said to all worried witnesses.
"We need to move her from this place, some where she can be safe while she heals before we try to take her back through all the way stones."

A brave man approached the still keyed hunting party.
"I have a place you can put her. you are all welcome to rest there."

Fang returned to curling around her wife as she lay unconscious on the bloodied grass.

Vanielle looked to him and nodded their thanks.
"That is kind of yuh thanks. Tallon can you... help..." She looked up to see him emerging from the tunnel his arm bloodied.
"My brother is willing." He said offering the ever quiet Saber. I will stay back with Willow and Sky Fire to seal this tunnel." He pulled a black crystal from under his bloodied shirt.

Fang carried Lightning but on either side of her there was an honor guard. A grim faced proud warrior. Snow walked jsut behind with Sarah as Lightning got an Oerbian escort to the house of Thomas in the living quarter of the new people of Brasil.

Fang dutifully washed her injured wife and refused any help but that of the two healers from their home. She was agitated and anxious though Lightning was out of the worst of the dangers. Sleep did not come easily that night. Vanielle sat quietly watching over both women wondering at her sisters strange and powerful reactions. Fang lay now with Ligthing curled protectively in her arms. Thier heads on the same pillow, arms and legs entwined. Still there was tension in her sisters back, as if she expected something to go wrong with Lightnings healing... It wasnt just the worries of a wife... she wondered how deeply these two were connected... Huntress and Soldier from two worlds... they had both been lost until that fateful day had set them on the right path towards one another.

Generous Lover

8,750 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
10: Death

The morning was bright and sunny, the village of Oerba alive with the sounds of children being herded around to play and learn of their town. But Lightning didn't feel any of those things. Her eyes were glued on the little life that was no more. Her demeanor was cold, the very air around her something more chill than the burning of the warm sun outside. Her features were frozen into a mask of disgust and anger. The only things left her after having poured her very existence into nurturing the lost little cast away since the big rain… Tight lips trembled when a sleepy huntress shuffled in telling her good morning.

A body that had been warm and inviting had suddenly become something rigid and aloof as Fang tried to spoon against Lightnings back. The last few days had been rough, they were sleep deprived and been riding an emotional roller coaster that came to a crashing halt with the now dead little chocobo chick. It took a moment to realize what was wrong having no external help from her girl friend save the fine tremble that caused taut muscles to quake.

Green eyes caught sight of the little golden bird and frowned realizing now why Lightning was this totally different person this morning.
Instinctively Fang wrapped herself tighter around her soldier girl feeling the woman she loved resist the urge to fight her. To push her away physically for the pain she felt. Lightning was good at that, pushing people away… it was still shocking how cold the vibrant pink haired soldier could become. But they were confirmed lovers and Fang hoped that gave her a little bit of special consideration.
"He tried." She whispered wanting to sooth the truly sensitive soul locked under all that ice…
"He tried harhd for yah." She drawled reaching up to gently close the box that the little bird had been put in near the fire. She continued even when Lightnings hand came to her wrist. Not sure if she was helping or wanting to stop her, Fang closed up the box and laid their joined hands over the top.
"Ih know just tha place for him." She said picking up the box. The box which Lightning liberated from her in silent grim faced determination. There was a hardness to her lovers blue eyes, but Fang didn't protest the possessive streak for the little bird… Lightning had claimed him when they found the half drowned chicks after the last seasonal rain. The little bird had held on for two weeks before today, and for a time he seemed to be getting better, happy to curl against a warm hand, or nestle against a chest as he was preened by a surrogate mother who fell in love with him as his own had…

Fang ached for her silent companion feeling tears sting her eyes, she turned dashing them away afraid her own emotions might break the somber soldier.
"Come with me." She said and drew Lightning from the house back towards the remains of the humble grave yard near the outskirts of town. No monsters seemed interested in the little procession and if they were near by they seemed to keep their distance, letting the two women pass unmolested.

Fang led her through the grave stones until she stopped at a small one. Kneeling down the dark haired huntress released Lightnings wrist to run a calloused palm over the weathered and worn head stone. Brushing away years of crystal powder until the earth beneath was revealed.
"Heah will be the best place for him." She said as she began digging into the earth pushing away the crystal sands and dirt to make a grave adequate enough to hold the small box and little bird with in. Lightning stood ramrod straight above Fang glassy blue eyes observing as if some militaristic honor guard for the fallen little chocobo. Fang worked harder whispering an unheard prayer to their benevolent goddess Etro to protect the gentle soul trapped in the rigid soldiers body as they lay the bird in its final resting place.

"He always wanted a chocobo… then will watch ovah one another." Fang murmured as Lightning knelt in the white sand and placed the little box into the earth. Trembling hands gave away her quiet lovers true emotional state as they brushed dirt onto the little box. Reaching hands forward Fang caught those trembling hands and strengthened them, together they covered over the fallen chocobo and gently pat it down into place.

Two weeks of endless care … Fang thought and glimpsed the dark shadows in her soldiers face. The haunted look as if she relived some horrible memory. Full lips pulled taut as she held her emotions in that iron grip used only for herself.
"It's okay ta cry." She whispered not wanting to startle her tightly wound girlfriend. This thinly pressed lips contorted and a pink head shook fiercely casting pink tresses over blue eyes and across her brow. They lingered by the little grave, Fang more worried about the woman than the bird who was not in Etro's care.

Lightning was still very rigid as she knelt there in the white sands of Oerba, toes dug into the ground, hands resting on thighs, her back straight as an iron rod. It took time but there came a point when Lighting seemed to have drawn herself back into functioning mode… at least the appearance of it. She rose up sharply and teetered on the verge of stumbling, pivoted and practically began marching back towards the home they shared.

Fang would have sighed if she were not so quickly left behind. Lurching forward a cloud of white sand raising behind her as she shot off after her soldier. Some how there had to be a way to keep her from going into this painful automaton mode through the rest of the day and who knew how long after that, destroying all the good progress they had been making on those emotional walls that cordoned her soldier off in some cold place with out her…

Catching up to the rigid woman she reached out catching her hand, Lightning tried to pull away but Fang used the landscape to her advantage. Pushing her against the face of their home while she clung to that errant limb still trying to pull free. Realizing it was both futile and foolish Lightning stopped her struggle giving those angry eyes to her lover.
"Ih need you." Fang drew out the words, softening them trying to reach the place in her soldiers heart she knew was just for her. Blue eyes seemed skeptical… always the optimist…

Fang pulled the captured hand to her cheek and pressed it against her skin giving hurt green eyes to the still rigid and raging soldier.
"Ih need you sunshine." A tick of annoyance passed in blue eyes and Fang hoped that was a sign she was reaching past those frigid walls, and not that she was about to get decked… again.

"Please, Lightnin." Her disturbed girlfriend seemed to study her gauging the truth of her words, the validity of her request and the means with which best to respond. Anger was always there… something she could touch at any moment, something to draw upon and strengthen herself… but this did not feel like the right choice… not today.
"We don't hav ta talk, please, just beh with meh." Lightning didn't fight as Fang stepped closer, coming to her deeply wounded lover rather than forcing Lightning to move.

Angry blue eyes seemed to feel something else… hurt… and for a moment Fang thought she had pushed too much. She held Lightning tighter, pulling her gently out of publics eye and into their home.
"Come with me." While she had her lover moving Fang drew her into their bedroom, pushing her onto the bed, sitting her down.
"Ih just want to hold ya." She confessed. Again she gave time for Lightning to make her choice and while there was no nod or okay Lightning spoke by actions, curling onto Fangs side, nuzzling into her pillow and giving her back to her lover.

The Oerbian huntress did not question this, or fix their position, she simply circled around and climbed in on Lightnings side, sliding across the bed to wrap arms around her injured soldier. Spooning her back until there was no space left between them. Lightning was rigid again, body tense as if expecting to be struck. Fang let her be that way simply holding her and praying that they didn't back slide into the bodily harm phase of their relationship again.

The two women spent the day in bed together, and surprisingly they were left to their mourning in peace...

Generous Lover

8,750 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
11: Red

The midnight to three shift of patrol was a bit brutal, but a necessary evil that helped Lightning sleep better at night. That is when it wasn't her turn at that particular unfriendly shift. She sighed as she stepped under the awning of the little one roomed house she shared with her dark huntress wife and found a faint smile coming to her lips at the idea of getting to crawl into bed at last with said huntress. Sitting on the front retaining wall, Lightning worked at pulling all the bindings of her boots. Releasing latches and loosing buckles until she was finally able to kick out of them. Best boots ever but they were high maintenance in the lacing and unlacing department. Rising she worked at the belts across hips and the supply pouch at her thigh. Drawing Blazefire from around her body and systematically placing all straps in their rightful place.

With all the loud clunky parts of her gear removed and ready to be stored she picked up waiting boots and stepped into the house. Her boots were placed by the door on a mat woven out of palm fronds. More important gear would be placed in the room on her night stand. Something that she almost forgot to do when she found Fang curled up on the bed still in bra and black shorts clutching Lightnings red cloak.

The soldier stood in the door way with a brow raised, lips parted at the adorable picture. The dark huntress looked like a child who was clutching their favorite blanket in the entire world. Her long frame curled up on Lightnings side of the bed, dark waves foaming over the soldiers pillow. Even as Fang slept that sure saucy teasing smile tugged at full lips. The one that was equal parts tantalizing, and annoying depending on why it was Fang felt compelled to bring it out again.

It wasn't like her huntress to wear clothing to bed, she must have fallen asleep while simply curling up with the red fabric which in Lightning's opinion made the sight all the more adorable. She smiled something soft and gentle setting the compressed gunblade on the bed side table now nearest the door.

Removing her outer clothing Lightning settled onto Fangs side of the bed in her own dark shorts and matching black bra. Fang's smile grew and green eyes slowly opened. A voice husky with slumber murmured.
"Welcome home sunshine." Long limbs reached out for Lightning, and she smiled moving forward.
"You look good in red." She teased getting an amused grunt from the half awake huntress.

"I thought blue was your favorite color?" Lightning continued as they entwined legs and shifted shoulders to make room for arms curling around one another.
"Actually, pink is. Id say it's grohn (grown) on meh but It wouldn't be my favorite then. Looks mach bettah on you." Lightning allowed herself to be tucked into Fangs arms smiling at her lovers observations about her pink hair. The sleepy Oerbian smiled a toothy grin.
"I especialeh like the little pink triangle." Realizing what Fang was saying her soldier tinted a dark shade of red and bowed her head as a little vein throbbed. Fang chuckled.
"Now I like red."

Generous Lover

8,750 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Champion 300
12: Ravenous

The trip through gated way stones was tiring. They spent the day trekking through jungle and marsh, combating every monster in their path, some of them simply to survive... some of them to carry on as food. Their end goal was meeting Cephus at the most recent way stone, found in the lands of the now fallen King of Dragons. A place where Lightning had almost lost Fang... to bodily damage, and the mind of the Destroyer that still haunted her.

She was quiet as they walked, conserving energy between battles, keeping senses alert for the next bout of fighting. Every now and again her wife would look across at her and flash a smile, something that Lightning found she was unable to resist even though Gadot and Snow were with them to make comments about their rather strong eye contact that occurred often. The look on the soldiers face turning to something that dared either to speak their thoughts, as if this were a democracy rather than an autocracy in her plan to open the next C'ieth way stone.

Snow either through age acquired wisdom or the powerful need to return to his wife; remained silent. It was Gadot who tested the waters with the soldier, only to find her attacks as his replies. It was only when she got a good right hook on him with the brass knuckles stitched into her gloves cutting the skin on his face and dropping him like a rock did he give it a rest. Finding the physical reminder of her ire enough... for now to just let it go.

It was coming on late afternoon when they finally reached the camp near the C'ieth way stone where Cephus waited. He had done exactly as Lightning had left instructions to do. Her temper something of legend not only in the Guardians but also something growing on Pulse. A series of smoking pits had been built around their central camp, they now waited with fires burning down into glowing embers for the meat the traveling party had brought with them. The meat would be given to his people as a gift so the fair haired soldier said, while enough was given to the Way Stone party to help them on their way.

The late afternoon was spent with Gadot using his refined skinning skills to debone the meat and Snow to set up drying racks down into the pits. Which Cephus covered as per Lightnings instructions.

Fang however had other ideas about what to do with her time. Letting all know she would be back later the huntress left camp on her own. Her fair haired wife had a good idea where it was she was going, and while she didn't understand the need to revisit the battle ground where she was almost killed and taken over, she didn't stop her. Instead giving the her other half time to work through the feelings that were driving her.

The remainder of the Yun warriors stayed for a time at camp. Working to gather firewood, check the neatly dug pits, and clean a space on the ground large enough near the center fire pit to roll out their ground blanket. When she was done with these self imposed chores Lightning stood gazing off the direction her mate had disappeared to. Contemplating if enough time had elapsed for her to follow after Fang with out imposing upon this solitary need. A hand caressed the collapsed form of Blazefire, a palm rubbing over well oiled gears and carbon composites as she made her decision.
"I'm heading out for a bit." She told them getting three sets of eyes following her as she left camp in a mirror path that Fang had taken earlier. Her pace was leisurely feeling unhurried as that bond that was between them felt relaxed rather than strained, and the sounds of peaceful nature calmed the pink haired soldier.

Along the way Lightning wondered about what it was that had drawn her dark huntress back to this place, what was it she needed? Or sought? Surly it wasn't redemption for the killing blow to the King of Dragons, the time for vengeance was long past... and solace did not seem something an old battle ground could give even the weary soul. Lips pursed then tightened as she tried to understand what it was that had driven her beloved to revisit what was essentially the grave sight of the fallen King of Dragons.

Slowly the jungle gave way to craggy stone, walking became a bit more calculated as loose rocks threatened sure foot falls promising injured ankles if less than strict attention were given... still Lightning trekked on. At an upper landing on the mountain Lightning caught a glimpse of her wife sitting in quiet contemplation... or perhaps meditation. She stopped then still not sure if Fang found what she had been seeking. Quietly so as not to further disturbe, Lightning took a seat on a rock to wait for Fang to come to her.

It didn't matter how long she had to wait, all that she needed was sitting up above her, and with out announcing herself, the soldier was sure her huntress knew she was there.
Unbeknowest to Lightning, Fang needed this, to revisit this battle ground to simply let it go... all of it. The past six months of healing and rehabilitation. The internal battles with her personal demons... the constant revisits of that dark slithering voice who promised that nothing was sacred... even a certain pink haired abomination... all met destruction in due time... When that was placed as if in a neat pile at the center of what had once been a ringed fire pit of death... Fang was able to find her feet... and she felt lighter.

The presence of her wife was something joyous, and she sauntered forward to the growing smile of her sometimes aloof soldier. It was a quiet delight to take that smaller pale hand in her own. The liberated huntress brought that pale hand to her lips placing a kiss against the back. In Lights presence she always felt better, but after leaving the last bit of emotional baggage from that tough battle behind she felt free, and was eager to steal deep kisses from her partner on their trek back down the mountain and through the darkening forest.

Fang ever the sensual creature loved to evoke surprised sounds from her pink haired companion, getting a gasp or groan when their tongues caressed, and she flicked suggestivly into her lovers mouth. Drawing a physical response by pinning Lightning to a tree. The soldier grasping her sari tightly and their mouths bruising one another. Life was good....

She was grinning like a fiend when they stepped into the fires glow from the jungle. Both their cheeks flushed, Lights eyes glittered and she got smoldering glances as the boys talked about the Purge.
Never a favorite subject of the darker Yun warrior. She felt righteously indignant as she listened to them, and lost some of that fire she had been sharing with her wife.

The men around the fire looked up as she gave a disgruntled growl swiping up her canteen as she approached the fire, absolutely disgusted by talk of the purge. Rich and powerful men and creatures dictating to the lesser well trained public that the purge was something that had to be done.
"Pah!" She scoffed. Gadot looked up from his place where he was waiting for the stew that Cephus had been cooking to finish.
"Whats the matter Fang?"

She growled and snapped.
"You know damn well whats the matta!" The three men shared a look with Lightning at Fangs sudden outburst, as if she had somehow caused it... or provoked it. They tried to read her face to see if they had been fighting... what they found no answers in the mask that was their leaders face.

Honestly Lightning too felt a bit poleaxed at Fangs sudden shift in emotion and thinking, as once again the Purge made her positively hostile. Fang paced behind the three men fuming, wondering where it was best to start on what she thought of the Sanctum and their Fal'Cie, possibly creating another War of Transgression as they mucked about with peoples lives like Gods...

Lightning reached out to her pacing soldier drawing her still with arms as she made something perfectly clear.
"With out the Purge we would never have been..." She pulled some on Fangs strong arms, rocking her on sandaled feet.

Fang stilled further some of her fire leaving.
"I know that, love." Dark brows drew together then hardened.
"It's just thinking about them really pisses me off!" Small hands tightenend on strong arms. She understood as well, and while they did create mistrust, devide the masses, and devalue human life... she still had Fang... and Gran Pulse... the first real home since her family had been destroyed.

"Well, now... on to better thought." Cephus said and picked up a ladel to begin dising out bowls of stew.
"A hard days work, boys. Time to eat up." He said giving a hearty smile as he handed Snow the first bowl.
"Now this here is my mothers recipe of..."

While the men were distracted with the onset of dinner. Lightning took the opportunity and semi privacy to draw her lover in for a kiss. Something that was bordering the game they had begun in the jungle on the way home, and the deep love she felt for this passionate, honorable huntress who had won her heart. Small hands pulled Fang against her body, leaving no space for air as their fronts came full face.

It was not hard to find Fangs passion hostile or not... their tongues fought as heat rose between them. But the time was too short, their mouths tearing free as Gadot got his bowl of food.
"Here you are Fang." Cephus said holding the bowl up as the women once again were doing that hot long stare into one another eyes. He cleared his throat and tried to hide a smile as Fang stepped forward to take the bowl.

Lightning was left for a moment alone near snow, as Fang accepted her food with both hands, thanking Cephus as she stepped aside to allow Lightning the opportunity to grab her bowl.
"I saw that." Snow said in a whisper, flashing a grin. Blue eyes still burning flicked over to him and contemplated what dark things she might do to him if he so much as stepped over the line one more time. She hoped Sarah could forgive her for bringing him back near death...
"It's best you forget it." She warned him some of that cold soldier returning.
"Here you are." Cephus said. Snow flashed a smile and held up both hands in surrender. He didn't want to fight, just play, and some day he hoped that Lightning would allow him to do that with out great bodily harm... but today did not seem to be that day.

"Thank you." Lightning said taking the bowl and moving to the space she had laid out their blanket on the far side of the fire back a little ways from the flames. Taking up a place on the shared bed roll near Fang.

"So what do you think you will find with this next Way Stone?" Cephus asked looking across the fire at Fang and Lightning. His answer came as a noncommittal shrug from the soldier.

Fang smirked at Lights silent answer, truth was they didn't know, two Way Stones had been opened, and two times they had not know what was going to happen until they touched it.
"That's not how it wehks."(works) Fang said setting her half eaten bowl of stew aside and resting back on her elbows, stretching long legs out before her.

This action drew blue eyes and her conversation with Cephus was lost on her affected lover. A hunger that had been stoked earlier that evening which had nothing to do with food; made its self known to the quiet soldier. Slowly from the sandals on Fangs feet, up shapely crossed calves, to the perfect shape of powerful thighs, Lightning drank her in. It wasn't a involuntary action any more than the beating of her heart. She swallowed licking dry lips as she progressed over fangs loins, taking note how a negligent blue sari was tucked neatly between strong thighs, a brief wrap around shapely hips, buckled by belt before more skin was offered up to hungry eyes.

Across the fire Cephus noticed the long stare from the overly quiet soldier and caught a glimpse of carnal hunger, something he had never dreamed the private reserved woman would ever display in public. Blue eyes flicked up looking for a target coming to settle on the other two males at the fire side who were chatting and laughing. The thought not for the first time on how best to dispose of them crossed the hungry soldiers thoughts. Not permanently mind you... she could knock them out for the evening with out so much as a hint of remorse...but Cephus...

A prickle at the back of Snow Villers neck alerted to him that danger was near, it never dawned on him it would come from his Sister-in-law... but he was convinced by the look in darkened blue eyes was contemplating his swift demise... He swallowed and looked across at Gadot, who seemed oblivious that his life as he knew it was about to end.

Light met Snow's eyes intensifying the sens of danger as she asses him... he swallowed hard worried that at any moment, the devious plan forming in that mind was going to be put into action

Fang looked to the suddenly amused Cephus who was now trying not to make eye contact. She followed his brief shifting look back to her wound up Soldier. The smoldering look in passion darkened blue eyes shot heat through the huntress, and while her Soldier had issues about public displays of affection, this was not so with the older of the two Yun Warriors. Quivering lips were covered with Fangs own, a hand at her wife's neck guided her down into the kiss, drawing her self conscious lover in against her body as an agile tongue delved into Lightnings eager mouth. Their kiss was hot, it drew forth those carnal hungers, their tongues danced as the world outside of them faded to the astonished onlooking of the three men.

Lightning knew what flame felt like, she had felt it during numerous battles from beasts both wild and genetically grown. At the moment her dark haired wife's tongue entered her mouth even that felt like a pale imitation the heat that their kiss drew between them. She moaned into Fangs demanding mouth forgetting the small but interested audience they had watching them with mouths hinged open.

Fang bit trembling lips and chuckled at how she could get her pink haired soldier so worked up.
"Shall ah find us a privaht spot?" She murmured against Lightnings quivering lips. The down side of traveling in larger groups than two was that there was no privacy when one wanted it most, and she would have rather have it then and there, as her hotly blushing Soldier no doubt contemplated all of their demise.

This thought drew a larger smile onto Fangs lips, her hand coming to rub over Lightnings back as her wife gave took a moment longer to think about this offer. A soft whimper only for Fangs ears slipped out, then a brief but firm shake no.
"Ah." Fang said kissing her softly when her embarrassed soldier tried to hide a furiously blushing face.
"Ahm sorry tah get you all wehked (worked) up like that." She murmured privately and stole a look across at the three men at the fire side across from them. Cephuse having only respect for both women only smiled. His thoughts making him braver than the other two who wisely found something else to look at.

Fang spent the evening trying to sooth that burning in her wife, bestowing kisses to her cheek and forehead as they lay together, the conversation something distant... little did she know her Soldier was not planing their demise... but hers. Allowing the gentle touches to give the premise that she had been calmed, but underneath she still ached for something more physical...

It was hours before patient waiting could be rewarded. Light cat napped biding her time until the hours before the dawn, where sleep was deepest. Excitement fueled her actions, wary eyes gazing across the smoldering fire gazing at the men as she freed herself from Fangs arms to better hear the rhythmic breathing of Snow, the soft snores of Gadot, and the heavy wheeze of Cephus.

Sure the coarse was as clear as it was going to get, lightning set her plan in motion. A hand slowly drawing back Fangs Sari, from stomach and hip, better revealing the black under shorts... Her hand came to rest over her lovers abdomen, fingers turned downward as she chanced a glance to her slumbering huntress before sliding beneath the dark dark waste band with nefarious ideas mapped out on her agenda...

Fang awoke in great pleasure, something sticky and sweet to the senses, her breathing came quick as Lightning schooled her on the dangers of working her up and leaving her needing...

What the soldier had planed was a flexable two part plan, the first part being implemented at that very moment, the second part was soon to be put into motion...

"Goddess Etro..." Fang groaned when the second part was revealed. This new side of her usually reserved soldier was tantalizing and made every forbidden action that more meaningful as any moment any one of three others could have woke and found them in the middle of lovemaking.

Not once, nor even twice was Fang shocked by her conservative soldier but three times, and the morning dawned something bright and delicious for the two satiated women.
(My Gosh FINALLy DONE! Thanks to my writing buddy who I could not have done this with out, i know it will be very familiar XD)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff