• Entrepreneur 150

Wealthy Tycoon

5,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
I'm there as TheRokudaimeHokage.
https://www.fanfiction.net/~therokudaimehokage

Mine are all Naruto, but I've got some ideas rolling around in my mind for some other mangas and anime.

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
emotion_facepalm

I want to enter some of my previous fan fictions into an anime fan fiction contest, yet none exist. cry

And I don't even know why I can't complete any of my hidden ideas? I feel like when I do write, I produce something that isn't even good enough for public consumption. crying

Feral Flatterer

Hannah Yeager
emotion_facepalm

I want to enter some of my previous fan fictions into an anime fan fiction contest, yet none exist. cry

And I don't even know why I can't complete any of my hidden ideas? I feel like when I do write, I produce something that isn't even good enough for public consumption. crying

Sadly I don't know of any anime fanfic contests, but as to your second comment I must say that we are our own worst critics. Your writing is probably amazing but you're being hard on yourself. 3nodding

Dedicated Conversationalist

12,350 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
I'm there as Rowen Inc Rowen Inc

I started writing fanfics for the anime Ronin Warriors and eventually two for YuGiOh, and one for Cardcaptors. At the moment I'm working on a fanfic called Broken Starlight and I would greatly appreciate reviews on how the story is going. If you review my story and you have one you're working on I'd be more than happy to read and review your story as well.

Broken Starlight

I have a Dragon Ball Z Fanfiction and a Naruto Fanfiction.

I update at least once, sometimes twice a month for my DB fic, maybe once every other month with the Naruto one.

The Dragon Ball Fiction

Focused on young Calina, a Saiyan who has lost everything she's ever cared for. This story will follow her developing into one of the most powerful beings in the universe, all while slowly becoming attached to a young Saiyan named Gohan. The story doesn't develop fast, so be patient. Not all great love stories unravel swiftly, some develop strong over time.

My Naruto Fiction's

Hisa is Sunagakure's young prodigy. Without notice, she is sent on a mission to Konohagakure to gain the Hokage's trust, and to eventually assassinate him. Hisa must endure the guilt and confusion that will come when the Chūnin exams arrive and she is forced with a decision; to follow orders and become a hero or to abandon her village and become a rogue shinobi.

LINKS!

DB
The Serenade of The Last Saiyan

Naruto
Will of Fire

They are not life changing Fan Fics, but they are mine and I do love them.

What I look for in a Fanfiction

Some of the Fandoms I normally look for, but do not limit myself to.

Dragon Ball Z
Naruto
Kill La Kill
Sailor Moon
Pokemon

What I like

Really passionate fics
Fics that have some depth
Fics that are not one liners
Fics that don't have completely trashed grammar

Things I like LOVE!

GoChi Fanfiction
Gohan and Oc Fanfiction
Fanfiction with Red from Pokemon
Rock Lee Fanfiction
Kankuro Fanfiction
A well written lemon

On Lemons, I know Fanfiction has a policy with these, but people still write them! To be honest I love them, really well written or passionate ones are my favorite, so if you've written one that you'd like to share with me or for me to review on, let me know.

If you have a fic and you want some exposure or for some one to just read your fic, let me know! Everyone writes differently and I enjoy reading what a lot of people put out there.

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Hello! I'm a writer of fanfics (as most of you are) of various sorts;
-Resident Evil
-Teen Titans
-Prototype
-Magic The Gathering

With many more to come, such as Assassin's Creed as top of the list.

I not only write fanfics but I read them as well. Among the above listed I also read fanfics of all kinds, such as Infamous, Transformers, DC Comics, the occasional Tales (Tales of the Abyss, Symphonia, etc) and others.

I'm a lover of action, comedy, adventure and mystery. I'm not really into the romance aspect or anything beyond so I read just the types I've mentioned. I don't mind a little romance, though, but only just the small bit.

But, also.. I'm not just a reader and writer.. I'm also a Beta! I Beta for people on the site every now and then (when my time allows me to assist).

I mostly write general concepts, stories and adventures, nothing too lengthy or too heavily detailed. I jot down stories that come from the mind and become stories of small interest that others enjoy so I'm content.

If anyone is interested in reading any of my stories just let me know. I'd love to get opinions. heart

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
        I'm hoping to start to write my fanfiction again. Should I also post it on Gaia with links to FF.net and AO3?

✖✖ Sinnto

Feral Loiterer

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
What is it with people and NOT reviewing on ff???

Feral Flatterer

Laitie

I honestly don't know. I remember someone said that a lot of people get nervous and they're too afraid to review. :[

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
Violent Crow
Laitie

I honestly don't know. I remember someone said that a lot of people get nervous and they're too afraid to review. :[

Bahaha, that's funny. I just poured my soul out to the internets in the form of a fanfiction and ppl are too nervous to review it? Psh, lol!
Laitie
Violent Crow
Laitie

Bahaha, that's funny. I just poured my soul out to the internets in the form of a fanfiction and ppl are too nervous to review it? Psh, lol!

RIGHT!

You work so hard editing and writing and you hope that maybe a few of the people that view your fic will at least give you feedback. I get frustrated when I look at the views and its 40-60 and there isn't a single review.. it can be discouraging.

Feral Flatterer

Lots of sun
Laitie

RIGHT!

You work so hard editing and writing and you hope that maybe a few of the people that view your fic will at least give you feedback. I get frustrated when I look at the views and its 40-60 and there isn't a single review.. it can be discouraging.

Yeah, I understand that all too well. When I get a bunch of views an not a single person leaves any feedback I start to feel like maybe all of the days I spent tweaking and revising that one chapter was useless because what I wrote STILL isn't any good. It is discouraging, but it's not like people can be forced to review.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff