Do you write for them?

Yes 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 2 ]
No 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 12 ]
I haven't heard of them. 0.48148148148148 48.1% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

I don't write for Adult Fanfiction but I'd definitely consider putting up some joke ones for shits and giggles.
I've never gone on there but I'd be interested in trying my hand at writing some.

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
What I like about it is that it isn't just for 18+ intercourse material. You can also submit really dark or deranged stories that you don't have the confidence to submit anywhere else. xD

Fashionable Genius

5,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
ReiMMM
I had no idea such a website exists! That sure explains why ff.net doesn't allow MA rated fics though.
I used to write that kind of stuff, but I don't think I will anymore.

Actually AFF.net and FF.net are not run by the same people AFF.net states that they are in no way connected with FF.net and I know the supermod/owner that runs AFF.net. She's really cool but stands very strong on the fact that there is no one under the age of 18 allowed on the site. She could be sued for allowing anyone under that age if their parents get a bee up their a** about it happening.

But the site is doing pretty good since Jazzy (the original owner) dropped off the face of the earth. They're cleaning things up, shifting stories to the right place, mods are well trained, ect.

I've used AFF.net since the Jazzy years and found it really annoying have to put in two different codes for it and another site that I use. I like the new uploading, just need to make sure everything is set up before hand.

I write under all sorts of tags actually.
Rose Strailo
ReiMMM
I had no idea such a website exists! That sure explains why ff.net doesn't allow MA rated fics though.

Actually AFF.net and FF.net are not run by the same people AFF.net states that they are in no way connected with FF.net and I know the supermod/owner that runs AFF.net. She's really cool but stands very strong on the fact that there is no one under the age of 18 allowed on the site. She could be sued for allowing anyone under that age if their parents get a bee up their a** about it happening.

But the site is doing pretty good since Jazzy (the original owner) dropped off the face of the earth. They're cleaning things up, shifting stories to the right place, mods are well trained, ect.

I've used AFF.net since the Jazzy years and found it really annoying have to put in two different codes for it and another site that I use. I like the new uploading, just need to make sure everything is set up before hand.

Oh, that's good to know. The name is so much the same so it's easy to make assumptions.

Timid Ladykiller

What is this place I didn't know about?! =O

.... emotion_dowant Excuse me while I register.

Fashionable Genius

5,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
ReiMMM
Rose Strailo
ReiMMM

Oh, that's good to know. The name is so much the same so it's easy to make assumptions.

Don't I know it. But I took the chance when I turned 18 and was quite happy with how things were run even back then. Mod's paid attention and the site worked well. Despite a bit of a fumble with the Jazzy thing it's run nicely.

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Rose Strailo

That's interesting to hear what you said about Jazzy; Apollo told me that she left her in control of the site temporarily while she believed she was going to be stationed somewhere. Maybe I got the names mixed up. I was also there since that amount of time. smile They have a very large Harry Potter archive there. xD

Fashionable Genius

5,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Strawberry Pocky Parade
Rose Strailo

That's interesting to hear what you said about Jazzy; Apollo told me that she left her in control of the site temporarily while she believed she was going to be stationed somewhere. Maybe I got the names mixed up. I was also there since that amount of time. smile They have a very large Harry Potter archive there. xD

I talk with the mod/owner who runs it now often. I don't want to really speak back but at the time they had a lot of mods but did s**t under her control. Now they have less mods but they do things right and it's going pretty well all things considered.

Oh yes, do they ever. I love how they're creating sub groups for pairings to.

Animal Lover

I've never even heard of it. I also don't write stuff like that because I just don't have the skills needed for that...

Familiar Regular

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Strawberry Pocky Parade
I'm only curious. smile Does anyone else here write for them? What categories do you write for?

I didn't really know about adult fanfiction. I usually just write rated M stuff on regular fan fiction.net. What's the main difference?

Familiar Regular

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Amecha
What is this place I didn't know about?! =O

.... emotion_dowant Excuse me while I register.

I guess I'll make a account on here. I don't really write smut for FF but I guess I'll use AFF for my own purposes.

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
rage_pretty
Strawberry Pocky Parade
I'm only curious. smile Does anyone else here write for them? What categories do you write for?

I didn't really know about adult fanfiction. I usually just write rated M stuff on regular fan fiction.net. What's the main difference?

I hear that recently fanfiction went through and eliminated a lot of stuff from their site! Adultfanfiction.net has no filter. You can literally put whatever you want up there just so long as you're of age and you warn your readers about the content within. Incidentally there are a lot of sexual themes there, but they're not required.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff