Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was self-intodruced to fanfiction through the aptly named fanfiction.net website when searching for Metroid fanfiction. One thing led to another, and somewhere along the way I came across a Metroid X MLP crossover, and it inspired me to write my own, in my mind and eventually on a digital device.

The idea is also a crossover, but switched out Metroid for the one anime that no one has done yet: Space Dandy! That's right! A Space Dandy X My Little Pony crossover It's stilll a work in progress, about one chapter to a chapter and a half max, but hopefully it will get done! However, since I don't have an account on the said website, nor do I see myself setting one up, so if I wish to share it, what better place than here?

Anyways, those are my thoughts. Helpful tips and advice is welcome, especially when it comes to the names of some ponies that I don't know off the top of my head.
Guess if that's not popular enough, I would also like to announce that I'm also working a Spectrobes X MLP X-Over. Though at this point there's more to this crossover than the Space Dandy one, which I regret to say.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff