Welcome to Gaia! ::

Premium Partner

6,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Gaian 50
((dango daikazoku))

Prologue: The Merits of The National Guard

I heard her playing the guitar from a mile away. My waifu, my lifeblood, Mio Akiyami, could play the guitar like no other.

“We are young, we are strong, we're not looking where we belong,” my waifu, Akiyami Mio, said, as she looked me in the eyes.

“I-I want to join the military, Mio-kun...” I shifted my gaze to the ground; I couldn't look in her eyes, which were pools of delicious chocolate cake.

“YOU WANT TO WHAT!?” She yelled loudly, my eardrums burst. I actually couldn't make anything she said after that. It was a good thing Mio was well trained in American Sign Language(ASL, for you b-bakas). We talked about the merits of the National Guard, and then we slept together for the last night we could possibly sleep together. God her hair smelled like apples...

Premium Partner

6,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Gaian 50
give me feedback pls

Premium Partner

6,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Gaian 50
Chapter 1: A bargain I never to wanted to make

Mr. Holmes looked me dead in the eyes, tore up my resume, and said, “No, you CAN'T apply for Dairy Queen.” My eyes began to tear up, it had always been my lifelong dream to work a register.

“W-why not, Holmesu-kun?” I whimpered, tears on the verge of breaking the tight seams of my tearless eyes. He took a huge puff of his joint and blew it in my face. He took a firm hold on mine and said, “With this power, I shall make it so you never get a job in the American Capitilist Society!” ********. Holmes was the almighty, he was my only lifeline. If he said I couldn't get a job, I'd only have one other option...

I woke with a cold sweat. Was it all just a dream? I inhaled the sharp smell of decedent apples. “Onegaishimasu, Mio-kun!” My waifu was sitting there as I slept, staring at me, as she tended to do. Gee golly oh my, I did love it. She was my sweetheart. “Are you okay? You called out in your sleep, something about Holmes and being evicted.”

I couldn't tell her about my dream, as it was horrifying. I couldn't scare my precious waifu, so I made her a big batch of lemonade spiked with tequila. We sipped and we got tips, it was truly a blissful experience. I just hoped it would last a long time...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff