Welcome to Gaia! ::

sidplusnancy
Hippie Pookie
I found out that Lagetha was bones Seely Booth love interest Hannah. I didn't make the connection till I watched a episode of bones today. She looks a lot different but plays a strong women in both.

WHAT?
Yeah crazy. lol

Wealthy Prophet

8,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
I heard its a ripoff of Game Of Thrones. Did I hear wrong?

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
sidplusnancy
Hippie Pookie
I found out that Lagetha was bones Seely Booth love interest Hannah. I didn't make the connection till I watched a episode of bones today. She looks a lot different but plays a strong women in both.

WHAT?

Really! i don't watch the show "Bones" but will check it out...she is a very good actress.

SamWeiki's Partner

Newbie Conqueror

30,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Akatsuki_692

Ummm a little...but it is based on a real person

SamWeiki's Partner

Newbie Conqueror

30,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
english-girls-rock
sidplusnancy
Hippie Pookie

WHAT?

Really! i don't watch the show "Bones" but will check it out...she is a very good actress.

the only thing i know about Bones is that Angel is on it
english-girls-rock
sidplusnancy
Hippie Pookie

WHAT?

Yes I looked her up and it said it was her. katheryn winnick
sidplusnancy
english-girls-rock
sidplusnancy
Hippie Pookie

WHAT?

the only thing i know about Bones is that Angel is on it
I love bones but I didn't make the connect till later.

Man-Hungry Codger

sidplusnancy
Akatsuki_692

As Game of Thrones is purely fictional, the author probably took inspiration from history and real life as many authors do. Vikings is different in that while is still fictional, it's a fictional account of history, not just purely inspired by. If you look at the old stories (which is how people spread history back then) many of the characters are based on real people. I'd not say one is a ripoff of another
Last nights show was good.

SamWeiki's Partner

Newbie Conqueror

30,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Hippie Pookie
Last nights show was good.

that guy had balls not to scream
I am so very disappointing they didnt show the blood eagle in more graphic detail! Dammit! This needs to be on HBO so they can get a way with nudity and gore.

Firebreathing Kitten

11,675 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
I love it!
I was sad about Ragnar doing what he did to Lagertha, and I am not a fan of that Princess chick.

Bjorn grew up HOT.

I am curious as to where the Athelstan story will go.

Firebreathing Kitten

11,675 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
sidplusnancy
Akatsuki_692

are you both daft?

Vikings... based of actual VIKINGS thousands of years ago. Way before Game of Thrones was even a concept.
Just because one show came after a similar show and has some similar factors doesn't mean one is ripping off the other.

SamWeiki's Partner

Newbie Conqueror

30,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Kothlim
I am so very disappointing they didnt show the blood eagle in more graphic detail! Dammit! This needs to be on HBO so they can get a way with nudity and gore.

here, here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces