Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Prophet

15,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I Love Project Runway, And I hope its either Dmitry, or Christopher to win....

All stars is coming soon, and they're bringing back KAYNE! I really liked his style heart

Valerth's Princess

OMFG Babes

15,000 Points
  • The Temptations 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
Omg!! Love this show!! I hope Christopher wins smile

Sparkly Prophet

15,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Magnifique_un

yea, he's really the most honest and down to earth one on the show!

Hopeful Bookworm

chocolate lolita
Magnifique_un

yea, he's really the most honest and down to earth one on the show!

I like it when the nice people win ^.^

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I kinda want Fabio to win although I'd be happy with any of the other three, (although I doubt that Melissa will make it further)
I'm more or less just gonna say I wanted a few gone and they already left so I dont think this time around I have a fave. Though Chris does impress me at times...that costume was pretty good. I cant wait for All-Stars 2. Oh man I am so excited.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Dmitry cracks me up so I'm kinda rooting for him.

Chris had that god awful drama w/ Gunnar and I just can't stand him. Fabio is kinda forgettable so I have no strong feeling for him. Same w/ Melissa.

Sparkly Prophet

15,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
treat yo self
Dmitry cracks me up so I'm kinda rooting for him.

Chris had that god awful drama w/ Gunnar and I just can't stand him. Fabio is kinda forgettable so I have no strong feeling for him. Same w/ Melissa.

yea he cracks me up too. I remember the episode when Elena and Dmitry were fighting. Christopher called them Natasha and Boris! I lol'd so hard xd whee
I'm pulling for a Dimitry win, though I fear that Lifetime will award Christopher with it even though he should have been out ages ago.

I swear, every episode I can see Chris putting his hands to his face and exclaiming "Oh!? The judges picked lil ol me!? I'm so honored!" *Crocodile tears*

Timid Darling

Lemonsalsa
I'm pulling for a Dimitry win, though I fear that Lifetime will award Christopher with it even though he should have been out ages ago.

I swear, every episode I can see Chris putting his hands to his face and exclaiming "Oh!? The judges picked lil ol me!? I'm so honored!" *Crocodile tears*

Uh. Wait. What's wrong with being really honored about winning things in a competition. :I
I don't get your point. Hahah.
Octomaid
Lemonsalsa

Uh. Wait. What's wrong with being really honored about winning things in a competition. :I

It's the way he does it. It acts like a drama queen over everything good or bad that happens to him and he puts on this whole thing of faux-humbleness that rubs me the wrong way. He's like the second coming of michael costello. I find him very fake and self absorbed. I hope that clears up about my feelings towards him.

Timid Darling

Lemonsalsa
Octomaid
Lemonsalsa

It's the way he does it. It acts like a drama queen over everything good or bad that happens to him and he puts on this whole thing of faux-humbleness that rubs me the wrong way. He's like the second coming of michael costello. I find him very fake and self absorbed. I hope that clears up about my feelings towards him.

Yeah, I think he is an absolute drama queen too. But I'd rather see him puff his cheeks and cry than cross his arms and say something like "Well duh I won." I still think he totally deserves to be there though, he's made some really nice things! :>
Octomaid
Lemonsalsa
Octomaid
Lemonsalsa

Yeah, I think he is an absolute drama queen too. But I'd rather see him puff his cheeks and cry than cross his arms and say something like "Well duh I won." I still think he totally deserves to be there though, he's made some really nice things! :>

Understandable, I just haven't likedm ost of his work outside of the "rockette's" challenge. I don't like that torn fabric he keeps making.

Sparkly Prophet

15,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lemonsalsa
Octomaid
Lemonsalsa
Octomaid
Lemonsalsa

Understandable, I just haven't likedm ost of his work outside of the "rockette's" challenge. I don't like that torn fabric he keeps making.

I kind of like it. The torn fabric makes the whole garment move, and I love when clothing moves.

Lonely Conversationalist

18,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150

calling to angels gets lonesome
          when you don't believe they exist anyway.

I'm excited for the new All Stars season, dude.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff