Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Bloodsucker

Why is hoeny boo boo still on the air after last week show. I mean come on now for one the mom is sn far and the thing she do is so sick. if you know t hat you girl are going to fall out she know that they would why ever were in there a lot of little kid that may be watch that show.
xp xp xp
they make ok to be fat they are show that be realy ******** fat is ok now now a day. and then thing they come up with can just make you sick. i was bron in mn and we do ******** if crap but what they do make mev a shime of me for m mn
interesting commentary...

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
I've seen my share of gifsets on Tumblr about them and they're a lot more functional as a family, and have better beliefs then what a lot of privileged families believe.

She's overweight yes but they all know they're overweight. They simply think they're still worthy enough of being treated with respect, loved, and cherished.

I happen to agree.

Please save your so-called sincerity about the obesity problem because sincere it isn't...

Conservative Noob

Generous Bloodsucker

Sheshira
I've seen my share of gifsets on Tumblr about them and they're a lot more functional as a family, and have better beliefs then what a lot of privileged families believe.

She's overweight yes but they all know they're overweight. They simply think they're still worthy enough of being treated with respect, loved, and cherished.

I happen to agree.

Please save your so-called sincerity about the obesity problem because sincere it isn't...

i agest with you a happy family is all they have going for then and ever will

Generous Bloodsucker

picaduras
wut

what do you mean
I think people need to stop being so ******** negative towards this family. Stop judging them on the preconceived knowledge on what society drills into ones head. They love eachother, they support eachother. When one of the girls got pregnant, the parents didn't kick her out of the house but accepted and help her out. They even have a gay uncle who they love and accept. Kinda sad when a family everyone views so negatively, is more accepting than half of society.

Generous Bloodsucker

HowlWhiteWind
I think people need to stop being so ******** negative towards this family. Stop judging them on the preconceived knowledge on what society drills into ones head. They love eachother, they support eachother. When one of the girls got pregnant, the parents didn't kick her out of the house but accepted and help her out. They even have a gay uncle who they love and accept. Kinda sad when a family everyone views so negatively, is more accepting than half of society.

that is true but some of the thing they do is just to out there for tv

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Emo_Japp_Girl
Sheshira

I happen to agree.

i agest with you a happy family is all they have going for then and ever will

But since they're actually a pretty functional family (their beliefs despite them being "rednecks" is way more progressive then a lot of the more educated, wealthier people) I think they have a lot going for them

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
I have no problems with the family's lifestyle. They may be overweight but the girls live in a loving home. It's just a light hearted show. The fork lift foot did freak out my mom when she saw it. lol

Feline Giver

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
the show is much more positive than it is negative. it shows a normal family loving and supporting one another, experiencing normal things, and spending time together as a family. they get all the s**t they do for being 'fat' and 'ugly' and 'redneck' while being on tv, but there's nothing wrong with that because they are happy with who they are. june and sugar bear love eachother and they try their best to be a positive influence on their girls, and that's what matters. so ******** it if you don't like it, turn off the tv instead of complaining about how you don't like it.

Commander in Chief

cultgrrrlfriend
the show is much more positive than it is negative. it shows a normal family loving and supporting one another, experiencing normal things, and spending time together as a family. they get all the s**t they do for being 'fat' and 'ugly' and 'redneck' while being on tv, but there's nothing wrong with that because they are happy with who they are. june and sugar bear love eachother and they try their best to be a positive influence on their girls, and that's what matters. so ******** it if you don't like it, turn off the tv instead of complaining about how you don't like it.
Did you know that on my birthday I like to put on a blindfold and run around in circles singing traditional Latin songs? IT IS SO FUN AND AWESOME! OK bye!

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Couldn't understand a word of that.

I don't really see them as promoting "being fat," they do a lot of charity and are really nice people.

Conservative Werewolf

nice fat shaming even though another individual's body is none of your business.

I think her and her family are adorable. So what if they're redneck as hell?

Magical Girl

5,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Emo_Japp_Girl
Why is hoeny boo boo still on the air after last week show. I mean come on now for one the mom is sn far and the thing she do is so sick. if you know t hat you girl are going to fall out she know that they would why ever were in there a lot of little kid that may be watch that show.
xp xp xp
they make ok to be fat they are show that be realy ******** fat is ok now now a day. and then thing they come up with can just make you sick. i was bron in mn and we do ******** if crap but what they do make mev a shime of me for m mn

I'm having a hard time reading this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces