Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think Captain Laguerta should have been killed?

No 0.32978723404255 33.0% [ 31 ]
Yes 0.67021276595745 67.0% [ 63 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Personally, It wasn't a shock at all that Laguerta was killed or that Deb was the one to do it. I'm glad Laguerta was killed too and I'm also relieved season 8 will be the final season. They need to wrap it up, it has been a great series and quality is better than quantity. I'll miss it though. Bittersweet, I suppose.
Good Riddance! lol

Blessed Gaian

Thanks for commenting..
I love Dexter. But I dint liked the season finale. It is going somewhere else. I feel like they are just stretching it now. Next season is the last season any way.
laguerta needed to go to keep the show going. too bad cuz i'll miss her bangin body

ednatate82
I love Dexter. But I dint liked the season finale. It is going somewhere else. I feel like they are just stretching it now. Next season is the last season any way.

the writing has gone downhill since season 6. i still watch it cuz not many other shows i like and its still good if you can get passed the bad writing.
I think Deb should have died this season. I was hoping for it. I know it sounds bad. She's a strong character and all. I just hate that she knows Dexter's secret. All she did was nag him and throw it in his face this season. She tried to use him to her benefit. She was not a fun character to watch this season. Since she's now a cold blooded murder like her brother, I'm going to guess that Deb will become even more whiny, upset and screwed up as the next season airs. Ugh. I really hope she's put out of her misery early in.

Blessed Gaian

Thanks for commenting, you've all been tipped.

Tipsy Gawker

4,300 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
GoldRushGravy
I think Deb should have died this season. I was hoping for it. I know it sounds bad. She's a strong character and all. I just hate that she knows Dexter's secret. All she did was nag him and throw it in his face this season. She tried to use him to her benefit. She was not a fun character to watch this season. Since she's now a cold blooded murder like her brother, I'm going to guess that Deb will become even more whiny, upset and screwed up as the next season airs. Ugh. I really hope she's put out of her misery early in.

I actually agree with you. But with all that was going on in the season I don't think they could've fit that in. I actually think that either Dexter or Deb might die in the final season.
King Ursa Major
GoldRushGravy

I actually agree with you. But with all that was going on in the season I don't think they could've fit that in. I actually think that either Dexter or Deb might die in the final season.

I'm up for them both being killed while on the lamb for murder(s).

Tipsy Gawker

4,300 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
GoldRushGravy
King Ursa Major
GoldRushGravy

I'm up for them both being killed while on the lamb for murder(s).

Who knows? Dexter might just off himself so he can finally stop killing.
I loved the fact that Laguerta was killed! I have hated her since the first season!

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
I'm going to read the books first

Blessed Gaian

Scarred Chaos
I loved the fact that Laguerta was killed! I have hated her since the first season!

Interesting. Why's that?
Phidelity Rose
Scarred Chaos

Interesting. Why's that?

I have always thought that she has been involved for no reason. She had no right to get involved with Dexter and his dark passenger. Yes it is wrong that Dexter kills people but they are bad people who deserve to die. Just my opinion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff