Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Cat

Who watches the awesome A&E TV series Bates Motel? ^.^
SupernaturalDream

the show is incredible all such great actors, havent seen this weeks so I dont know if Norma is lying but it was a little obvious her brother was going to be Dylans father didnt you think?

Demonic Cat

Bored Megan
SupernaturalDream

the show is incredible all such great actors, havent seen this weeks so I dont know if Norma is lying but it was a little obvious her brother was going to be Dylans father didnt you think?

Yeah all of the actors are awesome. This weeks episode was good. Actually I wasn't expecting Dylan's biological dad to be his uncle.

Wheezing Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
BATES MOTEL IS MY FAVOURITE SHOW SO FARR. heart

Big Noob

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I love this show. Season one was great, and season two is still amazing.
Freddie is so adorable, even if he plays Norman Bates heart

4,525 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
Bates Motel is a pretty good show.

ChuWinning's Partner In Crime

Bates Motel is an amazing show. <3

Popular Sex Symbol

Bates motel is amazing and their actors and actresses are gorgeous.
Bates Motel is the freaking bomb. I didn't know about it until recently but every episode just leaves you hanging and wanting more! crying I swear,in season two things are seriously going to hit the fan BIG time. Well,even more then they already have.

Also,it wasn't only me who guessed Caleb was Dylan's father,right?
I feel super bad for Dylan,he seems to really want to be loved by Norma but she probably won't even think about loving him like Norman because he's just a reminder of the crap her brother put her through. (( If that's even the truth,but I totally believe it is. ))
Dude, (why am I calling you dude, aside from the fact that I'm typing a post in a forum I've never used at what's almost midnight in my time zone?)

They started selling merchandise for this show in Hot Topic (or at least the one near my house)
I walked into the store just to check what they had, saw the display behind me and stared at it for a good minute in disbelief.
The sales clerk told me they had the merchandise for three days and I was the first person who bought something. I got free post-cards with the purchase, which you could tell were printed when s2 was first coming back on the air because it still lists the 9pm start time.

So, bottom line, I went to school in a 'visit scenic White Pine Bay, Oregon' shirt to school today and no one will know the magic.
It's a seriously comfy shirt.
Reciprocated Apathy
Dude, (why am I calling you dude, aside from the fact that I'm typing a post in a forum I've never used at what's almost midnight in my time zone?)

They started selling merchandise for this show in Hot Topic (or at least the one near my house)
I walked into the store just to check what they had, saw the display behind me and stared at it for a good minute in disbelief.
The sales clerk told me they had the merchandise for three days and I was the first person who bought something. I got free post-cards with the purchase, which you could tell were printed when s2 was first coming back on the air because it still lists the 9pm start time.

So, bottom line, I went to school in a 'visit scenic White Pine Bay, Oregon' shirt to school today and no one will know the magic.
It's a seriously comfy shirt.

I know!! Stuff at Hot Topic went on clearance SUPER quick. Although, I don't think Hot Topic will make or break them haha. They have such a great show going with incredible production quality & fantastic acting.
peach girly
I know!! Stuff at Hot Topic went on clearance SUPER quick. Although, I don't think Hot Topic will make or break them haha. They have such a great show going with incredible production quality & fantastic acting.

Agreed. It might have been a merchandise mismatch, but it was a mismatch which got me a new necklace and a super comfy t-shirt, so I won't go anywhere near complaining about it.
They pull pretty good ratings on a Monday night, which is really competitive, so that won't be an issue (at least I don't expect it would be).

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ugh, I love it.

Desirable Sex Symbol

3,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I DO !!!!! I LOVE DYLAN!!!