Fringe 0.19078947368421 19.1% [ 29 ]
Revolution 0.065789473684211 6.6% [ 10 ]
Almost Human 0.48026315789474 48.0% [ 73 ]
Other (comment) 0.065789473684211 6.6% [ 10 ]
J.J. Whom? 0.092105263157895 9.2% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 152 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Angelic Blob

There will be a Rerun of "Unbound" on Saturday, followed by another rerun for The Following.

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
too bad epi. 13 is da season finale… emo i wish diz awsome show would get renewed for a 2nd season tho… whee dat'd be pretty cool.. smile

Dangerous Rogue

9,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
I love most of his work so it's hard to choose a favorite.

Angelic Blob

The final, with a lack of advertisement and going up against The Voice. Failed to meet a good season rating. However, it held on for a decent 1.5

Now it has been reported that even with it topping The Following in ratings, it hasn't been announced for renewal. I really hope this show gets a second season in some way. It has such potential to be a great series with a lot of stories.

Angelic Blob

On a different note

There will be a rerun of "Perception", and another good episode. Please check it out and spread the word.
Gamer_Phoenix
I love most of his work so it's hard to choose a favorite.
I can't post to you back as you set your PM to private. Trade sent.
i hope the show dnt get canceled
I was so surprised to see the poll favorite was Almost Human. I really like that show a lot, but it in no way compares to the edgy Revolution. I mean the ever changing story of Revolution is fantastic.

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Finally caught up on this show via Hulu and I've loved it. I don't watch much TV, but this one has held my attention. Really, really hoping it gets renewed because it has so much potential and it takes such an interesting look at the world.

Fox -- stop messing up awesome shows. >.<

Angelic Blob

Ragazza Dolce
I was so surprised to see the poll favorite was Almost Human. I really like that show a lot, but it in no way compares to the edgy Revolution. I mean the ever changing story of Revolution is fantastic.

Almost Human is about human connection, so it isn't trying to be edgy or gritty, as much as FOX wanted it to be. Unfortunately FOX aired such episodes in an attempt to get attention. The show does quite well without executive meddling.

Angelic Blob

Next up for a rerun is "Disrupt", which will be March 22nd.
Bunai
Next up for a rerun is "Disrupt", which will be March 22nd.

Yes, you are right about Almost Human, it does focus on human connections, especially between the two main characters and I do appreciate that very much. It's really not fair to compare the two shows since they are quite different; I was looking at it as an overall of which was my favorite. I also see there are a lot of personal connections between all of the characters on Revolution too and that's what makes them fight so hard for each other and what they stand for. biggrin

Angelic Blob

Ragazza Dolce
Bunai
Almost Human is about human connection, so it isn't trying to be edgy or gritty, as much as FOX wanted it to be. Unfortunately FOX aired such episodes in an attempt to get attention. The show does quite well without executive meddling.

Yes, you are right about Almost Human, it does focus on human connections, especially between the two main characters and I do appreciate that very much. It's really not fair to compare the two shows since they are quite different; I was looking at it as an overall of which was my favorite. I also see there are a lot of personal connections between all of the characters on Revolution too and that's what makes them fight so hard for each other and what they stand for. biggrin
/edited my quote/

I like that both have the "Bad Robot" connection, it is sad that these shows are struggling to get another season. I think Bad Robot gets that humans can be interesting and loving if you give them a chance. I am just not sure the networks see it as well as the fans do.
It's being mishandled like it was Firefly or something, so I'm expecting it to be cancelled pretty soon. Which is a shame, because it's an amazing show.
Loreneth
It's being mishandled like it was Firefly or something, so I'm expecting it to be cancelled pretty soon. Which is a shame, because it's an amazing show.
I think so too. I think a lot of good shows are not being given a chance anymore because the networks definitely mishandling their shows so badly and also in part to a lot of people are into these ridiculous reality shows. Funny you should mention Firefly, I adored that show! I love the sci-fi channel and BBC America because their shows are "out of the box" shows. Here's hoping to another season of Almost Human. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff