Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bright Lunatic

The Protocols of Zion
TerminalGodhead
Riviera de la Mancha
TerminalGodhead
Probably the same reason a lot of them get jealous when another woman of equal or greater beauty is around them. They're afraid of being out-done, having their status usurped, or losing out on potential mating partners.

Yeah, because guys totally don't do the same thing. rolleyes

I never said they didn't. Way to assume. Congrats.
I've read a lot of his posts. He seems to assume a lot of things.

Let's nominate him for king of assumptions! dramallama

Aged Lunatic

ExodusNirvana
Let's be honest, if this story was about men not co-operating, the ED feminist brigade would be creaming their shorts while shouting from the mountaintops about deconstructing de evil patriarchy. No one would be defending men, because men stand alone and they know that. The worse said about men always seem to stick. No matter how unfair and generalized it is. Someone wants to proclaim all men are ***** and rapist , we take it with stride.

Couldn't resist, could you?

And for standing alone, you men do pretty damned well for yourselves, considering you control the power structure to this day.

Dapper Gaian

825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
GunsmithKitten
ExodusNirvana
Let's be honest, if this story was about men not co-operating, the ED feminist brigade would be creaming their shorts while shouting from the mountaintops about deconstructing de evil patriarchy. No one would be defending men, because men stand alone and they know that. The worse said about men always seem to stick. No matter how unfair and generalized it is. Someone wants to proclaim all men are ***** and rapist , we take it with stride.

And for standing alone, you men do pretty damned well for yourselves, considering you control the power structure to this day.

White men control the power structure, I don't control s**t.

Aged Lunatic

ExodusNirvana
GunsmithKitten
ExodusNirvana

Neither do I.

But hey, let's b***h about generalizing men while we do the same ******** thing to women, why don't we? evil

Dapper Gaian

825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
GunsmithKitten
ExodusNirvana
GunsmithKitten
ExodusNirvana

Neither do I.

But hey, let's b***h about generalizing men while we do the same ******** thing to women, why don't we? evil

I never generalized women, I was making a point about ED feminists which rings true. If this were about men, the arguments would be completely different. They would accept everything no questions asked because it fits within their agenda.

Dapper Man-Lover

14,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Brandisher 100
ExodusNirvana

I never generalized women, I was making a point about the ED feminists which rings true. If this were about men, the arguments would be completley different. They would except everything no questions asked because it fits within their agenda.
That is because feminism is not about equality but female superiority. We are allowed to say women are better with written and verbal skills but mention men being better at math and science and you are a misogynist (and will probably be fired as president of Harvard.)

Feminism is the idea that women are equal to men at everything except for the things women are better than them at.

Familiar Friend

Suicidesoldier#1
What does "cooperate" mean?

This. I believe women can be bitchy and have terrible herd mentality sometimes but in other ways they are less violent and more nurturing etc than men, yknow, in general

So in what ways....?
ExodusNirvana
GunsmithKitten
ExodusNirvana

Did you hear Fox News? White america is dead. All us white people are just trying to think of a place we can go now that you gosh durned minorities and ding dang homosexuals haven taken over everything.

Familiar Friend

ExodusNirvana
GunsmithKitten
ExodusNirvana

*reptilians

White men are brainwashed puppets
TerminalGodhead
Riviera de la Mancha
TerminalGodhead
Riviera de la Mancha
TerminalGodhead
Probably the same reason a lot of them get jealous when another woman of equal or greater beauty is around them. They're afraid of being out-done, having their status usurped, or losing out on potential mating partners.

Yeah, because guys totally don't do the same thing. rolleyes

I never said they didn't. Way to assume. Congrats.

Your use of "women" exclusively suggests you are speaking of women only, to the natural exclusion of men. Not to mention that the OP states the topic in sex-specific terms. If I didn't assume this, then your post would be irrelevant.

My bad for trying to make your post say something relevant.

My post also excluded a number of women who don't fit in to the 'a lot of.' My post is relevant by focusing on the women who are less likely to co-operate with their subordinates. Just because those 'lots of' women are like that, it doesn't negate anyone else's propensity to it either. Speaking about the specifics of one group does not automatically immunize the other group from those same specifics.

It also left very few excluded, as is the implication of " a lot".

And indeed, that's exactly my point; your post focuses on women, to the exclusion of men since the OP is about women and your post uses explicitly "women". The narrowness of the OP combined with the narrowness of your language creates the obvious implication you are not talking about men.

Quotable Kitten

Lambs and Lions
ExodusNirvana

I never generalized women, I was making a point about the ED feminists which rings true. If this were about men, the arguments would be completley different. They would except everything no questions asked because it fits within their agenda.
That is because feminism is not about equality but female superiority. We are allowed to say women are better with written and verbal skills but mention men being better at math and science and you are a misogynist (and will probably be fired as president of Harvard.)

Feminism is the idea that women are equal to men at everything except for the things women are better than them at.

Feminism is the idea that women want to become socially equal to men, which women are not socially equal to men because of gender roles for females and the lack of equal pay for women for no apparent reason, other than because they are women. I don't want to be better than a man. I don't want to be better than anyone, aside from those I'm already better than. You're talking about degenerates that claim they're feminists because they have some superiority complex that makes them strive to be better than anyone else, including their fellow "feminists."
Well, it is hard to say. All female groups tend to be very dysfunctional IMHO, male groups tend to have a fight and the issue is settled and all returns to normal. In working environments this is also true. I read an article once of a woman who started an all female production company thinking that without male bravado and hormones getting in the way it would be a titan of industry only to have it crash and burn in a year or two. The all female staff just being a dysfunctional mess.

It could be that simply put other women aren't useful to us. If we are talking a biological explanation. In the game of life and biology I don't particularly have a use for other women. *Shrug* who knows though.

Familiar Friend

idk i look around and see men in politics and i also see all these wars...i just wonder what would happen if females were dominant or ....equal

we would have anarchy/communism b/c females are superior at love/patience/etc

but that's just a wild guess, no offense to anyone

not saying there aren't nice guys and there aren't rotten girls....

well maybe that is what i'm saying lol

Aged Lunatic

Lambs and Lions
ExodusNirvana

Pretty much the same way that MRAs are more about returning women to a traditional subordinate role than the problems men face societal?

C'mon, boys, let's play that game. I love oppression olympics when the people in power claim to be in the lead...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff