Welcome to Gaia! ::

Queen Shining Heaven
azulmagia
Queen Shining Heaven
God works in mysterious ways. his logic is not our logic; His knowledge is more than ours. What makes sense to him way not make any sense to us, so we can't understand the rhythm or reason to some things

I bet that's what David Koresh said to his followers after he asked them to hand over their twelve year old daughters for him to ********.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with my statement

Well, God has absolutely nothing to do with logic, knowledge or sense, so that makes it even then, doesn't it?

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Well, I suppose he would be just a stranger on a bus.

Hilarious Prophet

Bubble Shark
Trying to make his way home?

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Jacque De Molay
Bubble Shark
Trying to make his way home?

Yeah. Back up to heaven all alone.

Hilarious Prophet

azulmagia
Queen Shining Heaven
azulmagia
Queen Shining Heaven
God works in mysterious ways. his logic is not our logic; His knowledge is more than ours. What makes sense to him way not make any sense to us, so we can't understand the rhythm or reason to some things

I bet that's what David Koresh said to his followers after he asked them to hand over their twelve year old daughters for him to ********.

Well, God has absolutely nothing to do with logic, knowledge or sense, so that makes it even then, doesn't it?
God has everything to do with logic as everything has a creator and we are things.
Jacque De Molay
azulmagia
Queen Shining Heaven
azulmagia
Queen Shining Heaven

God has everything to do with logic as everything has a creator and we are things.

Your statement has nothing to do with logic, either.

And BTW the song this thread is named after is like super-lame.

Hilarious Prophet

azulmagia

Your statement has nothing to do with logic, either.
Logic as a matter of fact, I refuse to use it!

Quote:
And BTW the song this thread is named after is like super-lame.
The song is lovely because the viewer is receiving an illustration of the infinite coiled into small vibrations which are then coded by the small hairs in your ear which consequently, vibrate. If anything were God I would imagine it to be a vibratory wave that is humanoid and would in turn resemble a transparent body with an outline.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
azulmagia
Queen Shining Heaven
azulmagia
Queen Shining Heaven

That's true, God works outside of human knowledge or logic, so it's better not to apply it to Him emotion_yatta

3,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
There is no Jesus or God and the bible is just the most known fictional book ever

Hygienic Smoker

Old Blue Collar Joe
hahahalolwut
Old Blue Collar Joe
Only thing wrong is, the OP, like most, is incorrect and makes this foolish claim that Jesus was God, when that was never the case.

are you coming at this from the perspective that jesus existed but god doesn't, or that jesus exists and god exists but jesus is not god?

Both exist but are different beings.
Wrong, why do you think we call it the holy trinity? All three beings, different, but the same.

Hygienic Smoker

cheyn6
There is no Jesus or God and the bible is just the most known fictional book ever
proof?
Shpleck
Old Blue Collar Joe
hahahalolwut
Old Blue Collar Joe
Only thing wrong is, the OP, like most, is incorrect and makes this foolish claim that Jesus was God, when that was never the case.

are you coming at this from the perspective that jesus existed but god doesn't, or that jesus exists and god exists but jesus is not god?

Wrong, why do you think we call it the holy trinity? All three beings, different, but the same.

Incorrect. It was, as has been pointed out, originally to show that they are three separate forces/beings. It was corrupted by the Catholics.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Shpleck
Old Blue Collar Joe
hahahalolwut
Old Blue Collar Joe

A trinity is a group of 3. They are not "the same". They couldn't be more different. They are 3 separate beings. Jehova the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Jesus is not Jehova. He's the complete anti-thesis to Jehova.

Hygienic Smoker

black_wing_angel
Shpleck
Old Blue Collar Joe
hahahalolwut
Old Blue Collar Joe

A trinity is a group of 3. They are not "the same". They couldn't be more different. They are 3 separate beings. Jehova the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Jesus is not Jehova. He's the complete anti-thesis to Jehova.
Yes, yet we still veiw all of the as a form of God the Almighty, a peice of him. Therfore, the same, one god three parts.

Hygienic Smoker

Old Blue Collar Joe
Shpleck
Old Blue Collar Joe
hahahalolwut
Old Blue Collar Joe

Incorrect. It was, as has been pointed out, originally to show that they are three separate forces/beings. It was corrupted by the Catholics.
Corrupted, how so? Please explain

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces