Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Should we be involved in helping the Tsunami Victims?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 5, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

tropicana breeze runner
Rin Solaris
Meg Kenobi
I don't know why "Muslim" is such an issue; the countries hit are not largely Muslim, unless I'm mistaken.

Indonesia has the largest population of muslims on the planet, actually. India is home to the largest number of Hindus, with "Neo-Buddhism" rising. The other countries have Buddhism spread throughout.

wow you are ******** retarded go to saudi arabia and say that and you'll get your balls cut off for being so brave, indonesia, and thailand, and the rest of these countries do have muslims, however, india is predominantly hindu, while the rest are zoroasters, buddhists, christians, and many other things. but they are not mainly muslims.

Thank you! for knowing that there are muslims over there, most people were saying there weren't TT nice point tho
i think that it is a good thing that we help but also a bad thing becouse one of these days something might happen to us and what will they do nothing becouse they are to poor to help us so i do not think that we should help them. 3nodding
How can you possibly say "no" in that poll? These people need all the help they can get. How can it be wrong for us to help them?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff