Welcome to Gaia! ::

Texadar
Capt Buckner CTO
I have no idea what is actually causing it.

Russia relies on oil and gas for half its tax revenue and needs the price of a barrel to be at $100 to balance its books. The price is closer to $60.

The Western sanctions - and Russia's counter sanctions was just pissing in a sea of piss

Why would OPEC do that to Russia?

Conservative Regular

PureCocainePureCocaine
Texadar
Capt Buckner CTO

Russia relies on oil and gas for half its tax revenue and needs the price of a barrel to be at $100 to balance its books. The price is closer to $60.

The Western sanctions - and Russia's counter sanctions was just pissing in a sea of piss

OPEC is trying to deal with the shale boom in the US.
So is Russia gonna have another Garage Sale????
PureCocainePureCocaine
Divine_Malevolence
I just got slapped by a fish out of nowhere and feel it could use a discussion.
A news anchor just casually said "Russia's economy collapsed". And whilst I trust this lady, I googled "Russian economy" anyway and apparently this is a thing that's happening.

Are our sanctions kicking a** right now or is something else going on?
'Cause if so I think we've got another thing to tack onto the list of "Positive things Obama did that nobody will credit him for".

Why is ruining the lives of ordinary Russians considered a good thing?

Cause it means the price on Russian Brides go down???
Texadar
PureCocainePureCocaine
Texadar
Capt Buckner CTO

So, global economic instability is bad for America, right?
Larry Matasareanu The 2nd
PureCocainePureCocaine
Divine_Malevolence
A news anchor just casually said "Russia's economy collapsed". And whilst I trust this lady, I googled "Russian economy" anyway and apparently this is a thing that's happening.

'Cause if so I think we've got another thing to tack onto the list of "Positive things Obama did that nobody will credit him for".

Oh, that's sick. You know those girls are kidnapped and shipped like animals right.
PureCocainePureCocaine
PureCocainePureCocaine
Divine_Malevolence

Oh, that's sick. You know those girls are kidnapped and shipped like animals right.
They're being shipped, against their will?
Azg
PureCocainePureCocaine
PureCocainePureCocaine
Divine_Malevolence

I think so. Russian mafia type s**t. That or they think they're going to America to get a job or something, that's what they tell them, it's a trick you see.

Dapper Giver

PureCocainePureCocaine
Divine_Malevolence
PureCocainePureCocaine

Ukraine war deterrent.

Ukraine is Russian territory. Leave be glorious Russian reclamation of former Soviet lands.

No, seriously, Ukraine is not European, they belong with Russia, and it's wrong of us to try and steal them away by creating a pro-European political movement that close to Russia.

It'd be an inherent threat to Russian security to have a Eurofied Ukraine; they're just too close, and how many EU countries aren't also NATO countries, I'm just curious.

Now understand how Russia would feel about a NATO Ukraine; NATO exists mainly to counter the power of glorious Russia, and also of China in the East but mostly Russia because that's who's closer. NATO Ukraine would serve as a good base to invade and or bombard Russia for sure, it'd be like having a gun to their heads at all times.

Well, while we are discussing who owns what, maybe we should start question the real role countries have anyhow: to give popular to the elites of a certain region in a manner no more clandestine, or less based on archaic illusions of an elite upper crust of society. Being rich does not take skill. It's caused only by two things: luck or already of elite status whether it be income, or social status. And on the current issue of the Ukraine, shouldn't Ukraine decide what it is? Not Russian or American foreign policy.

Dapper Giver

PureCocainePureCocaine
Azg
PureCocainePureCocaine
PureCocainePureCocaine
Divine_Malevolence

I think so. Russian mafia type s**t. That or they think they're going to America to get a job or something, that's what they tell them, it's a trick you see.

#Lilya4-ever

Ruthless Strawberry

Did we forget that it's been in a decline since Communism failed? But that the Russian spirit has pretty much been strong... I'm American I'm for American values (Good American values of we are so badass that countries don't want to invade because every citizen is armed type s**t....I'm a farmer so it's in my blood)..but even though Russia is in the dumps if you think about the citizens and how badass in history they've been this is nothing...

I would love to visit Russia. My eldest uncle is living in a town near Lake Khanka so it's pretty far from the s**t going on in the main area of Russia...But even my Russian friends or well Ukrainian have commented to me that their spirit is strong... (He isn't a fan of Communism but he knows the power of the people and the believes because of Russian rule in Ukraine)
PureCocainePureCocaine
Azg
PureCocainePureCocaine
PureCocainePureCocaine
Divine_Malevolence

Thosre arent brides those are prostitutes
PureCocainePureCocaine
Texadar
PureCocainePureCocaine
Texadar
Capt Buckner CTO

So, global economic instability is bad for America, right?

On the flip side, some forecasters are expecting the cheap oil to spur some growth over the medium term in the US Economy, because the US economy is a massive consumer of Oil.
PureCocainePureCocaine
Azg
PureCocainePureCocaine

Thosre arent brides those are prostitutes

Russian bride for you is probably still to expensive anyway hahahahahahaha.
Buy Russian vodka instead. Is cheaper.

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Divine_Malevolence

That's terrible. An economic crash means loads of people suffering.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff