Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zoch
faceless b*****d
Zoch
FiveStoryFall
The Civil War was the dumbest @#$^ing war ever.. Even it's name is complete crap.

If we ever have another one, i'm moving to another country.
Oh no, we'll lose one three-hundred-millionth of our population. PLEASE don't leave! rolleyes
who the hell said that!?!?!? you suck fivestoryfall
What?

I didn't take that from anyone else, if that's what you're asking.
huh wha?? oh no i was talking to five story fall!
Zoch
FiveStoryFall
The Civil War was the dumbest @#$^ing war ever.. Even it's name is complete crap.

Oh no, we'll lose one three-hundred-millionth of our population. PLEASE don't leave! rolleyes

.. And alot more, we lost more people in the Civil War than any other war if i'm not mistaken. Chances are noone would live through it this time around.
FiveStoryFall
Zoch
FiveStoryFall

.. And alot more, we lost more people in the Civil War than any other war if i'm not mistaken. Chances are noone would live through it this time around.
I wasn't referring to the Civil War, I was referring to you leaving the country.
Torvo
I'm going to bed. G'night everyone, and remember, read Calvin and Hobbes, Dilbert, and the Farside. Also watch Family Guy, Invader Zim, and Futurama. It's not America that's corrupt, it's humans.
here here whee
Zoch
FiveStoryFall
Zoch
FiveStoryFall

I wasn't referring to the Civil War, I was referring to you leaving the country.

Which I said i'de do if (and only if) there was another Civil War. Why the !#$% would I want to stick around and watch us blow eachother up?

You might want to watch that s**t, I sure don't.
FiveStoryFall
Zoch
FiveStoryFall

explain
how will millions of people get ahold of technology the government has? then again the pen is mightier then the sword, cept in the case of the war of bastardia
InunaideGner
Torvo
I'm going to bed. G'night everyone, and remember, read Calvin and Hobbes, Dilbert, and the Farside. Also watch Family Guy, Invader Zim, and Futurama. It's not America that's corrupt, it's humans.
here here whee
God damnit, it's "hear, hear!"
http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mhear.html'
Okay you see if anyone knows their Roman history you would know that we established our government from the Romans and look what happened to them. The senate murdered Cesear! Which right there was the fall of the Roman empire. The senate or someone will murder George Bush and that would be the fall of the American empire. We are acting like the Romans people! We are dominating the world like they did and it's going to bite us in the a** soon. Just watch America will be no more soon most likely.
mysteryman16
Okay you see if anyone knows their Roman history you would know that we established our government from the Romans and look what happened to them. The senate murdered Cesear! Which right there was the fall of the Roman empire. The senate or someone will murder George Bush and that would be the fall of the American empire. We are acting like the Romans people! We are dominating the world like they did and it's going to bite us in the a** soon. Just watch America will be no more soon most likely.

I don't think they handed out cash to devastated countries.. I think they tried to take them over.. lol
mysteryman16

LOL! That's why we have a vice president! and his name is d**k Cheney!
You speak as though we are American.

*points at sig waving finger furiously*
Rissa Tridactyla
Sgt Luigi
We scalped indians first.
We put the Japenese citizens of the US in concentration camps.
We killed innocent civilians in Vietnam and counted them as VC.
We bombed innocents in Hiroshima.
We payed Chinese less then Americans.

Those are all in the past. Simply because the nation was corrupt, doesn't mean it is now.

Quote:
Bush sent troops to Iraq for oil.

There is no way for you to determine this, or if the Armed Forces went into Iraq solely to remove a threat and liberate the people. The evidence for both sides is equally strong.

Once corrupt, always corrupt. Anyways, you must believe what you're taught and not really think about how it's (history as well as civil studies in the present) affects and gives what type of image to whom!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff