Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tattoo or piercing?

Tattoo 0.3 30.0% [ 9 ]
Piercing 0.7 70.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
1 2 3 >

So I've been thinking for a couple months that I have wanted to get "Meaningless" down my spine but on top of that I would like to get a piercing more then anything but with the job that I have I cannot get a piercing I'm not even allowed to wear my earrings to work. I was at a party tonight an a man named Jacob told this hottie that he had his for lack of a better work junk pierced, she immediately wanted to see it, I could get my frenum pierced and no one would see it so it wouldn't matter. so I am at a cross roads and would like your opinion, Meaningless down my spine or get the frenum piercing?

Shameless Mystic

Generally speaking, if you're prompted into deciding to get tats for chicks, your tats won't get you any chicks. Just get good tattoos and the rest does itself.

Also, this is really poor ED material...
Aporeia
Generally speaking, if you're prompted into deciding to get tats for chicks, your tats won't get you any chicks. Just get good tattoos and the rest does itself.

Sorry I didn't know where else to post it? Lol and yeah I'm leaning towards the frenum.

Kaptain K Rool's Husband

Floppy Member

ScreamingStrawberry
Aporeia

Sorry I didn't know where else to post it? Lol and yeah I'm leaning towards the frenum.

GD? Life issues?

Also, I vote neither.
ScreamingStrawberry
Aporeia

That's obscene.

Kaptain K Rool's Husband

Floppy Member

Fermionic
ScreamingStrawberry
Aporeia

That's obscene.

But it'll be hilarious when he's back here in six months screaming for help because the ring got torn out.
[ Insert name Here ]
Fermionic
ScreamingStrawberry
Aporeia

That's obscene.

But it'll be hilarious when he's back here in six months screaming for help because the ring got torn out.

He'd certainly be a screaming strawberry then.

Kaptain K Rool's Husband

Floppy Member

Fermionic
[ Insert name Here ]
Fermionic
ScreamingStrawberry
Aporeia

That's obscene.

I hadn't even noticed his username.

A+
[ Insert name Here ]
Fermionic
[ Insert name Here ]
Fermionic
ScreamingStrawberry
Aporeia

That's obscene.

I hadn't even noticed his username.

A+

They were A* in my time.

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Mark Twain 100
Methinks there ought be a "neither" option in the poll.
You will regret that tattoo in ten years trust me. I've already got a super expensive cover up, they are not fun to get. Go with the piercing. I personally think that one looks awesome.

Hygienic Smoker

Fanatical Zealot

It's probs better to get a tattoo then pierce your junk so... yeah...
If anyone was wondering I got the piercing, and I love it. It hurt a little worse then a bee sting. It's not swollen or bruised. It just bleed a little bit.

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Here I was thinking this was a thread on the merits of tattoos or piercings and the perceptions of them within society...

*pours a drink* Never mind...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces