• Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
They're being ******** heads again. They don't want the Ukraine to join America's side via the European Union so s**t's hitting the fan pretty hard right now over there.

Well, that is reasonable. If we'd have suborned the Ukraine during the Cold War, the nukes would have gone off immediately. There would have been no waiting.
We're not suborning anyone, because they're choosing to join our side. rolleyes

We sponsored a fascist uprising.
What the hell are you talking about?

Just from what I've heard, and consider this but don't believe it 100% because I forgot where I read it at, somewhere between "many" and "some" protesters were paid. Now, I'm not saying they didn't do the right thing by throwing out that fascist piece of s**t leader of theirs. That's badass, and I respect it. Only problem is, if the revolution was in any way sponsored by the West, we're back to our Cold War status of ravaging the countryside with proxy warfare.

There's also a pro-government video analysis of commonly-available footage claiming the rebels shot their own people. I'm not certain what to make of it.
I'll admit to a little pro-Russian bias; the enemy of my enemy, right?
I still have no ******** clue what you're talking about, but you're known for remaining loyal to myths, so whatever. emotion_eyebrow
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot

Just from what I've heard, and consider this but don't believe it 100% because I forgot where I read it at, somewhere between "many" and "some" protesters were paid. Now, I'm not saying they didn't do the right thing by throwing out that fascist piece of s**t leader of theirs. That's badass, and I respect it. Only problem is, if the revolution was in any way sponsored by the West, we're back to our Cold War status of ravaging the countryside with proxy warfare.

There's also a pro-government video analysis of commonly-available footage claiming the rebels shot their own people. I'm not certain what to make of it.
I still have no ******** clue what you're talking about, but you're known for remaining loyal to myths, so whatever. emotion_eyebrow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Really? Alright, ******** it, I can't talk to you anymore dude. You're not hearing me.

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
rolleyes I swear to the God I don't believe in that you sir, are an idiot for saying that. You've never lived under a dictatorship, so you're willing to repeat that nonsense.

Some methods of control are more comfortable than others.
Go ahead, tell your congressman that you don't like him, because he wont do anything to you. Although, if you were living under a dictatorship, any dissent from you would be silenced with rocks in the mouth and three shots to the face, heart, and abdomen, (which is what Kim-Jong-Un does with those who disagree with him).

Those guys do that because it is either culturally necessary to keep power, or they're just massive dicks. It's totally unnececssary. All you have to do is establish a system where the common man thinks he matters when in fact he is nothing.

although beating people to death is a lot easier than tricking them.
Oh, so you're into those illuminati conspiracy theories then? emotion_eyebrow

No, a lot of them are just crazy s**t. I'm into reading between the lines, and the fact is, the political process here is not representative of regular folks, or if they are, it's because they've been told what to think. It's a runaway train carried by its own momentum.
I'm 100% sure you have no idea what you're talking about. emotion_eyebrow

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot

Really? Alright, ******** it, I can't talk to you anymore dude. You're not hearing me.
No, dude, you're just a ******** idiot. Everything you talk about is either a myth or flat out conspiracy theory. rolleyes
You're not even mentioning what country it is that you're talking about. emotion_eyebrow
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot

No, dude, you're just a ******** idiot. Everything you talk about is either a myth or flat out conspiracy theory. rolleyes
You're not even mentioning what country it is that you're talking about. emotion_eyebrow

Right, because you get to decide what's true and what's not. Ya d**k. Now ******** off, I ain't talking to you no more. Maybe try again when I'm feeling more civil.

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot

Right, because you get to decide what's true and what's not. Ya d**k. Now ******** off, I ain't talking to you no more. Maybe try again when I'm feeling more civil.
No, you just don't have any evidence for anything you say whatsoever. You're ignorant as ********, and you're too stupid to know any different, so you value your opinions too much even when they're totally baseless. Go ******** yourself. emotion_yatta

Is anyone beating you over the head? No? Okay, then we're being civil. emotion_awesome
Don't be a p***y. emotion_donotwant
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot

No, you just don't have any evidence for anything you say whatsoever. You're ignorant as ********, and you're too stupid to know any different, so you value your opinions too much even when they're totally baseless. Go ******** yourself. emotion_yatta

Is anyone beating you over the head? No? Okay, then we're being civil. emotion_awesome

Am I making any serious claims? Am I asserting that anything I say is true, for certain? Are we in court, ********? Is everything I say going to be used against me? Do I have to provide documentation to back up every thought, under penalty of you being a complete d**k?

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot
the reverend silver
Enlightened Despot

Am I making any serious claims? Am I asserting that anything I say is true, for certain? Are we in court, ********? Is everything I say going to be used against me? Do I have to provide documentation to back up every thought, under penalty of you being a complete d**k?
Yeah, when you're trying to debate something evidence is a pretty big issue; when people can't back up their s**t they look stupid like you do. rolleyes
Enlightened Despot
Fermionic
Enlightened Despot
Fermionic
Enlightened Despot
Fermionic

The good thing about sand is that it can be remoulded.
I've already built a concrete wall on it, sorry. mad

I'm not surprised, though I'd advise that such constructions are generally infantile.
It's a Berlin Wall reference, idiot. rolleyes

I'm drunk and it wasn't entertaining, and you use block capitals. Your attempt at condescension is both ill-advised and poorly executed.
And you try to sound intelligent when you're clearly ignorant as all hell; not to mention the fact that you're wasted. rolleyes

What a silly thing for you to say.

Timid Wife

Fermionic
Enlightened Despot
Fermionic
Enlightened Despot
Fermionic

I'm not surprised, though I'd advise that such constructions are generally infantile.

I'm drunk and it wasn't entertaining, and you use block capitals. Your attempt at condescension is both ill-advised and poorly executed.
And you try to sound intelligent when you're clearly ignorant as all hell; not to mention the fact that you're wasted. rolleyes

Don't worry. I got drunk with my 28 year old Colombian girlfriend at the club.

We don't work Monday.

Labor day weekend! Wooooooo!

I'm still drunk. I've been drinking since 12 AM.
Raptor Mechanic
Fermionic
Enlightened Despot
Fermionic
Enlightened Despot
Fermionic

We don't work Monday.

If only we could all not work on a Monday.

Timid Wife

Fermionic
Raptor Mechanic
Fermionic
Enlightened Despot
Fermionic

We don't work Monday.

You know what?

I think people complaining about my trolling and oddness are recluses on Gaia.

I mean, I only go on Gaia now when I'm bored or very very drunk.

I have a life. Work, a woman, and coffee for me to cure my hangover in the afternoon.

What do these people have?
Internet arguments and Gaia management waiting for rape their bootyholes.

I am very drunk.
Raptor Mechanic
Fermionic
Raptor Mechanic
Fermionic
Enlightened Despot
Fermionic

We don't work Monday.

You know what?

I think people complaining about my trolling and oddness are recluses on Gaia.

I mean, I only go on Gaia now when I'm bored or very very drunk.

I have a life. Work, a woman, and coffee for me to cure my hangover in the afternoon.

What do these people have?
Internet arguments and Gaia management waiting for rape their bootyholes.

I am very drunk.

We all have something, we need only accord it its appropriate respect.

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Fermionic
Enlightened Despot
Fermionic
Enlightened Despot
Fermionic

I'm silly. emotion_awesome
Enlightened Despot
Fermionic
Enlightened Despot
Fermionic
Enlightened Despot
Fermionic

I'm silly. emotion_awesome

How silly, would you say?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out