Welcome to Gaia! ::

Undying Light
We should be fighting the fact that people think violence is acceptable PERIOD.

Not all violence is unacceptable, that's the thing. A gun itself represents violence incarnate; careful with it, and don't aim it at anyone who ain't a threat, but inherently, it is not evil.

But I get what you're saying, yeah.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100

In my case, she was arrested, and I wasn't until the next day, so I'm sure that I count toward that statistic.

Of course, while I was being strapped to the backboard and having my head immobilised, the officer came over and told me he'd be coming back for me, because she says I spit on her while she was working over my head and spine.

Now, I recently discovered I'm under a no-contact order, but she isn't, and she's trying to use my former friends to tell her where I am so she can show up and get me to violate it.

But this just confirms what I'd already suspected, that I'm being held accountable for the sins of my sex. Thank you for making that clear.
Keltoi Samurai

In my case, she was arrested, and I wasn't until the next day, so I'm sure that I count toward that statistic.

Of course, while I was being strapped to the backboard and having my head immobilised, the officer came over and told me he'd be coming back for me, because she says I spit on her while she was working over my head and spine.

Now, I recently discovered I'm under a no-contact order, but she isn't, and she's trying to use my former friends to tell her where I am so she can show up and get me to violate it.

But this just confirms what I'd already suspected, that I'm being held accountable for the sins of my sex. Thank you for making that clear.

You sound like you're having a problem can be solved by lawyers or, well, you know. Less reputable folk.

Omnipresent Glitch

11,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PureCocainePureCocaine
If you replace one individual mango cell with one cucumber cell, is it still a mango? At what point does it stop being a mango if you continue to replace mango cells with cucumber cells?

Genetic hybrids.
I would not mind a cucumgo or a mancumber if you pull this off.
i was gonna reply more seriously but i have to say i'm smiling at how by page 3 it has turned into a convo on the multiverse and quantum entanglement

op ya dun goofed tho

Magical Girl

Keltoi Samurai

I made nothing clear except that women are more frequently punished for domestic violence than men.

You seriously need to stop with the passive aggressive garbage. I won't ever stop supporting your desire to be free of her and all that but Jesus are you being obnoxious.
Women get away with everything too much because criticizing females at all is sexist/misogynistic you've heard it I don't need to say the rest.
Chahklet
My friend just went to jail last week for stabbing her boyfriend so idk.

And you're friend's with this person because.........?
Weretindere
PureCocainePureCocaine
If you replace one individual mango cell with one cucumber cell, is it still a mango? At what point does it stop being a mango if you continue to replace mango cells with cucumber cells?

Genetic hybrids.
I would not mind a cucumgo or a mancumber if you pull this off.

That would probably give you cancer.
SirPuzzle
Women get away with everything too much because criticizing females at all is sexist/misogynistic you've heard it I don't need to say the rest.

******** bro, don't make it a part of that argument. keep it the ******** away from that argument. No redpilling. No MRAing. No goddamn conflict with the Feminists. Enough.
sitting cow
i was gonna reply more seriously but i have to say i'm smiling at how by page 3 it has turned into a convo on the multiverse and quantum entanglement

op ya dun goofed tho

i honestly had no idea it was going to get like this

i guess i trolled the community without realizing
PureCocainePureCocaine
SirPuzzle

******** bro, don't make it a part of that argument. keep it the ******** away from that argument. No redpilling. No MRAing. No goddamn conflict with the Feminists. Enough.

?
PureCocainePureCocaine
Mostly it's because of the following sexist assumptions:

1. Women are weak.
2. Men are strong.

Usually it's not that people believe that outright; most will claim claim "honor", "custom", or "chivalry", it's the root reason for why striking a female in self defense would violate one of those three. That, and it's the direct reason for the fourth: the got-damn police.

I'm not saying you should go out and hit females, or beat up your girlfriend, or s**t like that, just, I dunno, I just wanted to illustrate that sexism exists and s**t, and, that it negatively impacts all of us.

I could go into the sub-assumptions that come from these two faulty bits of not-quite-logic, but, eh. I'm really not feeling like it right now.

Yeah, I kinda half assed this one.

EDIT: Males get away with beating on females too much, too. This is in no way intended to be dismissive of that issue. Don't feel like that. I'm serious.

EDIT: Nice, 12 downvoters. What? What's the issue, huh. You just gonna sit there and press your little buttons and not say anything?

That's not a sexist assumption so much as it is a factual assessment. I could grab any average woman on the street and pit her in a fight against any average dude, and the dude is likely going to win.

The problem is that when you use force to defend yourself, it should always be proportionate to the threat you face. Women are just more likely than not ever going to present very serious force in and of themselves. There must be additional circumstances to make force against a generally weaker opponent to warrant the same force one applies to an equal.

Tipsy Smoker

SirPuzzle
Chahklet
My friend just went to jail last week for stabbing her boyfriend so idk.

And you're friend's with this person because.........?
I grew up with them. They are like family.

Deathly Protagonist

-suplexes boyfriend- what did you say i didnt hear you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas