Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hiphop123
Oooo math will be easiest for me... I LOVE MATH I'm in alegebra 1 while my fellow eight graders r doing... ratios and multiplication : / Well my math teacher is sneaking in some problems with systems of equation but I can handle it....... and vocab will kill me even though I read lots of books... they don't have huge words..... maybe I should loook at that book tommorrow afternoon!

Uhh.. In eigth grade I was taking geometry, and everyone else was taking algreabra 1. Everyone at my school in 8th grade were learning about sin tan co, thingy.. anyways, Your school is pretty different then mine. And I don't know any one at my school taking the s.a.t. stuff in 8th grade. o.o'' Anyways, goodluck. surprised
Mireiko-sama
Hiphop123
I'm in alegebra 1 while my fellow eight graders r doing... ratios and multiplication : /

I saith:
RATIOS and MULTIPLICATION?!
You sure you're in Algebra I?
As for the SAT stuff...ehe...you'll want to get started sooner than that. I myself started in 6th grade and STILL haven't gotten through the book of 900 vocab words. *sigh*
*shivers* TOO MANY words for me gonk gonk

I'm happy that I've been taking the Pre SAT since 9th grade.. (taken it in 9th grade, and in 10th grade). I got good scores (being compared as if I was a tenth grader) when I was in 9th, so I hope my scores for this year are better.. meh.. Anyways, taking PRE stuff, and reading books specialized in helping u with SATs REALLY help!! biggrin
Mireiko-sama
Hiphop123
I'm in alegebra 1 while my fellow eight graders r doing... ratios and multiplication : /

I saith:
RATIOS and MULTIPLICATION?!
You sure you're in Algebra I?
As for the SAT stuff...ehe...you'll want to get started sooner than that. I myself started in 6th grade and STILL haven't gotten through the book of 900 vocab words. *sigh*

NO NO NO Im not doing ratios and multiplication the other eight graders who have Mr. Greenlaw.... not Mrs. Perry, are doing ratios in multiplication..... they don't even know that in a triangle a squared plus b squared equals c squared and they don't even know about using variables in problems, or system of equations, OR what to do in the probalem c + 4= 12...... that's what I did LAST school year.... c qbivously equals 8..... THEY HAVEN"T EVEN DO THAT YET..... i feel pity for them becuz i love math
ggrrrrrgys....

*sigh* Im glad the SATs don't have any drawing in them because....teehee.... I got a D+ on my last art project...... but it was good in a way because I could actually connect to the feelings the "non-smart kids" get.....we actually bonded since i got a D+...... it was awesome.... and the "non-smart kids" are also the "popular" kids so it good to have geek and chic friends! : )
Hiphop123
NO NO NO Im not doing ratios and multiplication the other eight graders who have Mr. Greenlaw.... not Mrs. Perry, are doing ratios in multiplication..... they don't even know that in a triangle a squared plus b squared equals c squared and they don't even know about using variables in problems, or system of equations, OR what to do in the probalem c + 4= 12...... that's what I did LAST school year.... c qbivously equals 8..... THEY HAVEN"T EVEN DO THAT YET..... i feel pity for them becuz i love math

I saith:
Oh, okay then. *bows* Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Hmm...so you're in... Geometry now? *shakes hands* So am I. Let's brave it together!
Hiphop123
ggrrrrrgys....

*sigh* Im glad the SATs don't have any drawing in them because....teehee.... I got a D+ on my last art project...... but it was good in a way because I could actually connect to the feelings the "non-smart kids" get.....we actually bonded since i got a D+...... it was awesome.... and the "non-smart kids" are also the "popular" kids so it good to have geek and chic friends! : )

Lmao.. Sorry can't say I feel you too much.. I'm just the nerd razz

But yea, I've gotten some bad grades, but the teachers just feel pity on me... Sigh lol
no im not in geometry yet.... lol.....still in algebra one.... lol..... and i am a good draw-er but the project was STUPID! and lots of other people who spent LOTS of time on it got Cs..... the teacher is EVIL......i mena it...... even though he strongly believes in god.....i stil think he's evil deep down inside himself!

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sucks to be y'all. You have to write an essay now! I got away with math and reading!
Hiphop123
no im not in geometry yet.... lol.....still in algebra one.... lol..... and i am a good draw-er but the project was STUPID! and lots of other people who spent LOTS of time on it got Cs..... the teacher is EVIL......i mena it...... even though he strongly believes in god.....i stil think he's evil deep down inside himself!

I saith:
Oh, so you're in accelerated algebra I. 3nodding
yup yup : ) oh by the way aleesha i am taking the SATs in Maine : )
Hiphop123

I saith:
Maine... *shudders* Not for me. I'm a Texan, all the way down here.
However, I'm Chinese. XP You can call me Mireiko or Miri.
Well im gonn go watch the premire of wickedly perfect..... Bye bye and keep postiong so i can check later for future advice (sorry if that made barely any sense ....lol)

BYE!! whee
Mireiko-sama
Hiphop123

I saith:
Maine... *shudders* Not for me. I'm a Texan, all the way down here.
However, I'm Chinese. XP You can call me Mireiko or Miri.

Yeah maine is preety cold..... i moved up here from puerto rico but I LOVE WINTER!! though because of STUPID global warming there hasn't been too much snow but luckly today is snowing a LOT! : )
JeuneFille
Learn lots and lots of vocabulary words. LOTS of them. Go find an SAT/ACT prep book that has vocab and try to learn all of them. Believe me, you will need them.

That is helpful, but you can easily ace the math section if you practice. When I took them I got a 750 on my math but a 500 on my verbal. Believe me, if you perfect the math area you can get by on your English.
Okay thank you Sad lttle boi....hmmm why are you sad?? Be Happy!!! like me! not that i want you to be a clone of me but cheer up if u are still unhappy!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff