Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That is rather disturbing. I know not of any other way to describe it.

It makes me ant to cry myself to sleep

I can't imagine the bulk of the crowd flew up from the states to be there, so I am to understand that it is the Canadian fans chanting "USA USA USA"?

yup, the torontonians are dumb.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I can't imagine the bulk of the crowd flew up from the states to be there, so I am to understand that it is the Canadian fans chanting "USA USA USA"?

Dear lord, how frightening that this is true. We must abolish such stupidity from this planet.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Dear lord, how frightening that this is true. We must abolish such stupidity from this planet.

I will propose legislation outlawing Toronto immediately.

Anyway, I'm off to move some sofas in the rain. If this subject is still alive tonight when I get home I'll feel a lot better about ED. ^_^
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Tried, you can only pick so many fights in toronto in attempts to knock intelligence into people though.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Anyway, I'm off to move some sofas in the rain. If this subject is still alive tonight when I get home I'll feel a lot better about ED. ^_^

Don't expect much. ED means "Extended Dickwaddery," did you not know this?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Don't expect much. ED means "Extended Dickwaddery," did you not know this?

I noticed that, take a month off rejoin with a b added to your name and suddenly ED sucks and Gaia won't let you put pants on.
I was going to ask about the name. I didn't remember the extra b nor the lack of clothing.
Quote:
I was going to ask about the name. I didn't remember the extra b nor the lack of clothing.

Ya I decided to rejoin the site.

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I would hope that there's enough people out there to realize it's all dumb hooks and mind games, yet I doubt we're that lucky. There a lot of ignorance, hate and rampant stupidity in society, probably in most societies. The major problem with the US's at the moment, is we have really ignorant stupid people in high places.

Its sad really when ignorant crap like that has such a huge fan-base.
Quote:

So they stick to fairly straightforeward themes, like having a guy be a pirate, or a fireman, or an accountant or whatever. And then every single thing they ever do or say forever has to relate somehow to this theme. Like the pirate might say "Arrr, I'll shiver your timbers, b***h!"

ahaha..that made me laugh, since it's so true. I used to be into the WWE (mostly only because of jeff hardy heart ) then stopped watching when he left for TNA sad but most fans do realize it's all fake though. N the ones I know didn't really act like morons, but there were the fat loud obnoxious rednecks in front of me when we went to the shows though. I guess I kinda understand it being subliminal in a sense. I don't know. I mean guys will be chanting USA and watching that crap but the rest of the time is spent in the real world, wich usually doesn't tolerate that ignorance. So I don't really think it'd have an effect on people.
Quote:
I would hope that there's enough people out there to realize it's all dumb hooks and mind games, yet I doubt we're that lucky. There a lot of ignorance, hate and rampant stupidity in society, probably in most societies. The major problem with the US's at the moment, is we have really ignorant stupid people in high places.

Its sad really when ignorant crap like that has such a huge fan-base.

The worst part is that the fan-base will never die, because "one red-neck begats the next red-neck and unto that redneck is born pro-wrestling" an exert from "the book of idiocy" nobber 4:18
Quote:
Quote:

So they stick to fairly straightforeward themes, like having a guy be a pirate, or a fireman, or an accountant or whatever. And then every single thing they ever do or say forever has to relate somehow to this theme. Like the pirate might say "Arrr, I'll shiver your timbers, b***h!"

ahaha..that made me laugh, since it's so true. I used to be into the WWE (mostly only because of jeff hardy heart ) then stopped watching when he left for TNA sad but most fans do realize it's all fake though. N the ones I know didn't really act like morons, but there were the fat loud obnoxious rednecks in front of me when we went to the shows though. I guess I kinda understand it being subliminal in a sense. I don't know. I mean guys will be chanting USA and watching that crap but the rest of the time is spent in the real world, wich usually doesn't tolerate that ignorance. So I don't really think it'd have an effect on people.

Escapism. The. End.
It's all well and good until the little kiddies decide to re-enact it.
Well, the fact that wrestling is utterly fake makes it devoid of any appeal (for me)
Quote:
It's all well and good until the little kiddies decide to re-enact it.

Then it's a Godsend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces