Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
CubeMelonClock
I'm pro life. I can give many reasons that are far better than any you can give to try to change my mind.

Personally or politically?

I don't care if I change your mind, cis-men's opinions are meaningless on this issue unless they take the political stance. Even then, you'd still be on the wrong side of science and the law, so knock yourself out, son.

Quote:
George Carlin was a comedian.

Daffy was a duck. Your point?

Star

15,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
The Legendary Guest
CubeMelonClock
I'm pro life. I can give many reasons that are far better than any you can give to try to change my mind.

I don't care if I change your mind, cis-men's opinions are meaningless on this issue unless they take the political stance. Even then, you'd still be on the wrong side of science and the law, so knock yourself out, son.

Quote:

Quote:

Well, the opinions of males do matter, especially if and when they are based in fact and sound philosophy. Your blatant sexism and lack of maturity leads me to believe you have little to offer on the subject whatsoever.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
CubeMelonClock
The Legendary Guest
CubeMelonClock

Quote:

Well, the opinions of males do matter, especially if when they are based in fact and sound philosophy. Your blatant sexism and lack of maturity leads me to believe you have little to offer on the subject whatsoever.

No, actually they don't because the procedure itself cannot affect a cis-male, such like the opinions of cis-females are meaningless in discussions about vasectomies, facts (which you have not produced) and philosophy (which has no bearing on the subject of medicine) notwithstanding.

I really don't care what your opinion is of what I "have to offer". You're the one who came swooping in with claims of having "far better". Where is it?

Star

15,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
The Legendary Guest
Do you, or do you not, have something "far better" to present than anybody else?

you yourself asked the question.

I take this to mean you admit complete and total defeat on the issue (one who is not so stone cold as she once believed) because you are not able to provide the following:
1. a moral reasoning for abortion to be allowed
2. a sufficient argument against my original argument in the first place
3. a sufficient understanding of why laws exist

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
CubeMelonClock
The Legendary Guest
Do you, or do you not, have something "far better" to present than anybody else?

you yourself asked the question.

I take this to mean you admit complete and total defeat on the issue (one who is not so stone cold as she once believed) because you are not able to provide the following:
1. a moral reasoning for abortion to be allowed
2. a sufficient argument against my original argument in the first place
3. a sufficient understanding of why laws exist

Dude? You're shirking the burden then trying to claim I'm the dishonest one. That might actually work on some people, but it's not going to work on me.

As far as what you did present, it has been refuted. You had absolutely nothing to say in response to any of it, other than to try and shift the debate into grounds you felt more comfortable defending.

Please demonstrate:

1. Why there must be a moral reasoning for abortion to be allowed, considering that it is already allowed.
2. Why I am required to assume your burden of proof for unfounded assertions, and
3. Why I should participate in an off-topic discussion on why laws exist

Otherwise there is no reason to continue to reply to you within this thread, because threadjacking is rude and I won't participate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff