Welcome to Gaia! ::

evelyna
i wanted to know what you think about people who play as their opposite gender. like a guy playing as a female. i have people who think im weird because i like to play as female characters(yes, im a guy). so i wanted to get what you people think about it.

Wow, how many topics have you made in the last few days? Oo;;

Anyway...

Personally, I say do what you do. I mean, if your opposite gender role-playing is restricted to the Internet then go for it.

Cross-dressing offline... that's another story. I'll just keep my comments private for now.

Hamsta.exe
evelyna
i wanted to know what you think about people who play as their opposite gender. like a guy playing as a female. i have people who think im weird because i like to play as female characters(yes, im a guy). so i wanted to get what you people think about it.

Anyway...

Personally, I say do what you do. I mean, if your opposite gender role-playing is restricted to the Internet then go for it.

Cross-dressing offline... that's another story. I'll just keep my comments private for now.
I joked about crossdressing to an old friend and then she called me evil.
Hamsta.exe

Anyway...

The style of clothing someone wears has no bearing on their morality or worth of a person, and to think otherwise is childish.
Role-Playing the opposite gender can be fun, but I don't do it too terribly often because I find it difficult.

XD I'm too used to GMing... I can't RP characters vastly different from myself anymore.
evelyna

if i rpg i think its fun to be a guy, or how i used to have a guy avi. but im glad im a girl 3nodding i just like looking through their point of view. or even helping guys to see through a women's view point.

7,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Rith Blade
JeuneFille
Rith Blade
It's a matter of choice. I personally don't care if you plsy the opposite sex, I just hate it when you don't tell anyone your playing the opposite sex.

Why would it matter, since it's just roleplay?
Because when guys play girls and role play like guys playing girls, playing girls that play like guys it gets confusing afte awhile. And I have met someone who role plays like that.

But why would that matter in an RP situation having nothing to do with the real world?

Sorry, I don't mean to sound like I'm attacking you. I'm just curious.
to what Hamsta.exe said about crossdressing, i'm not a crossdresser. i find no pleasure in that, but i have known a few people to do that, though.
Quote:
It's different for different sexes, if a woman dresses up like a man, everyone assumes that she's BEING STRONG AND STUFF LIKE THAT. But if a man dresses up like a woman, they beat him up in back alleys.

Yes then they rape him in the alley because they are in the closest homosexuals, but when they think back to it they tell them selves becuase he was dressed up as a woman he was one this makes them fill less gay.
reddek
Quote:
It's different for different sexes, if a woman dresses up like a man, everyone assumes that she's BEING STRONG AND STUFF LIKE THAT. But if a man dresses up like a woman, they beat him up in back alleys.

Yes then they rape him in the alley because they are in the closest homosexuals, but when they think back to it they tell them selves becuase he was dressed up as a woman he was one this makes them fill less gay.
xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces