Welcome to Gaia! ::

-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
YahuShalum
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
YahuShalum
I wonder how many straws it will take for the American public to finally crack and want to not be lazy and take our government back into our own hands. This s**t is not working!

http://youtu.be/aKWVCv8uWDI

This kinda reminds me of whats going on.
LOL

I knew.
You would enjoy that.
Can you point out the things.
That relates to what's going on from that video?
"We have big, scary plans for the future"

Pretty much sums it up. >.<

Liberal Dabbler

Old Blue Collar Joe
FlySammyJ
The mods have been CBing some of the ones with the least content. But yeah, these NRA-bags should do like the minority religions in the M&R and start their own little central thread where they can post the gun article of the afternoon and range at it to each other without flooding the front page. People used to do issue threads back when we had enough real people to carry on long conversations.

What's funny is the mere assumption that we're members of the NRA.
And any time we try to quiz the anti-gunners about firearms or educate them all we get is 'OMG!! Gunz are da ebils and we don't needs to knows about them!!"

The NRA, as one of the most powerful lobbyist groups ever, dictates most of the Right Wing's gun rhetoric, so yeah, I do associate most pro-gun stories with that slant.
I personally am a gun owner and will always be for responsible gun ownership. I just don't think everyone needs to be able to easily purchase a gun designed to cause personnel damage.

That is aside from your topic, which is rude of me. While the examples are extreme, can't you understand how scared parents are considering the media these days? Not just of the shootings, but of the gun culture that they perceive as promoting violence.
stealthmongoose
Yeah, remember when i posted a thread a while back, telling you faggots about how your education system is a political posturing exercise masking as a center of knowledge and research?

Remember how you faggots called me a conspiracy theorist and an idiot for telling you that social policy takes precedent over learning in your government mandated education systems?

Well, welcome to the AIDS circus you Gay Clowns.

Language is a neat thing. You can use language to convince people that you're redefining words by using them in a "new" way even when the usage is obviously the same notorious hate speech metaphor as always. Just like you're about to do for being confronted about it.

Shameless Mystic

Old Blue Collar Joe
False Dichotomy
Old Blue Collar Joe
Admiral Dardanos
Nope. This seems fairly standard. This would happen in plenty of schools in my country too and guns are not an issue here.

Seriously? Not directed at you, but when was Common Sense euthanized?
Long time ago. At the very least, in schools, the 80s. That's at least.

We're not raising individuals any more. We're raising ******** drones. If there is someone that breaks from the herd, they all scream and beat them until they return to the mindless presence of the collective.
No wonder we're not making new scientific breakthroughs, but instead are merely tweaking old s**t.
Science is now by consensus, and if you disagree with the politically correct answer, they will cut your money and laugh you out of the field.
In fifty years, we're going to be in horrible shape.
Naw, there's too many rebellious teens to conform to the conventional tradition, or imposed normality. Instead, they rebel in their own little way, and it's cool for a while, until people start marketing it like pacsun or hot topic. Then in a few years, the kids all find some new way to rebel, and the cycle starts again.

Things have been that way since the advent of rock and roll, really.

Not at all saying it isn't mindless, but it's nothing you didn't grow up with.

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
YahuShalum
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
YahuShalum
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
YahuShalum
I wonder how many straws it will take for the American public to finally crack and want to not be lazy and take our government back into our own hands. This s**t is not working!

http://youtu.be/aKWVCv8uWDI

This kinda reminds me of whats going on.
LOL

I knew.
You would enjoy that.
Can you point out the things.
That relates to what's going on from that video?
"We have big, scary plans for the future"

Pretty much sums it up. >.<

Down to cover ups, rampages that is full of hate.

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
stealthmongoose
Yeah, remember when i posted a thread a while back, telling you faggots about how your education system is a political posturing exercise masking as a center of knowledge and research?

Remember how you faggots called me a conspiracy theorist and an idiot for telling you that social policy takes precedent over learning in your government mandated education systems?

spoiler alert: weve all been in on it the whole time and laugh at you during our lavish parties

AcidStrips's Husband

Dangerous Conversationalist

8,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Eyerunny
stealthmongoose

Language is a neat thing. You can use language to convince people that you're redefining words by using them in a "new" way even when the usage is obviously the same notorious hate speech metaphor as always. Just like you're about to do for being confronted about it.

So you don't really have anything to say about the content of my post. Thanks for making that abundantly clear.

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Old Blue Collar Joe
Seriously, does anyone else find this insane?

Faculty and administrators are going completely batshit stupid over ANY gun related item, be it a picture, one made of Lego blocks, even FINGERS.
Has anyone else realized just how ******** paranoid they all look?

I'll admit, it's stupid, but it's not without reason.

If you looked at all the evidence leading up to the Columbine massacre, you'd honestly feel like beating the crap out of the faculty at that school while yelling "HOW COULD YOU NOT SEE THIS COMING FROM A MILE AWAY?!"

Seriously, the signs that there would be a shooting was so obvious that it's practically stunning that the school missed it. The kids were frequently bullied, one of them wrote a poem about imagining he was a bullet going through a person's brain, they made a movie for a school project about them being hitmen in black trench coats gunning down school bullies, I think one of them even casually mentioned having dreams about shooting up the school.

It may be overly paranoid, but at least it's better then the alternative of being downright stupidly ignorant.

AcidStrips's Husband

8,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Eyerunny
stealthmongoose
Eyerunny
stealthmongoose

So you don't really have anything to say about the content of my post. Thanks for making that abundantly clear.

No, thank you for contributing to hate crimes and LGBT suicides. Apparently bigotry is a common ground between religion and secularism, so go ahead and rally together for genocide of your common enemy, us faggots. It would be an act of mercy because you're a living example of the trend - that no matter how much one talks of ethics they always conclude that some people aren't worthy of dignity.

For fun, maybe you could edit your post to say this:

Quote:
Yeah, remember when i posted a thread a while back, telling you niggers about how your education system is a political posturing exercise masking as a center of knowledge and research?

Remember how you niggers called me a conspiracy theorist and an idiot for telling you that social policy takes precedent over learning in your government mandated education systems?

Well, welcome to the AIDS circus you Black Clowns.

and tell off anyone who comments on your bigotry like you did me, dismissing it as an off topic ad hom, because obviously the crucial point about your post is the narcissistic gloating.

I tipped you because you're entertaining. I'm disregarding your post while replying to it because i find strawmen weavers to be hilarious when you poke them.

Also, welcome to the internet. Go watch Penn & Teller's show about swearing and "hate-speech", your post isn't worth wasting an original thought.

AcidStrips's Husband

8,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Symorin
Old Blue Collar Joe

Faculty and administrators are going completely batshit stupid over ANY gun related item, be it a picture, one made of Lego blocks, even FINGERS.

If you looked at all the evidence leading up to the Columbine massacre, you'd honestly feel like beating the crap out of the faculty at that school while yelling "HOW COULD YOU NOT SEE THIS COMING FROM A MILE AWAY?!"

Seriously, the signs that there would be a shooting was so obvious that it's practically stunning that the school missed it. The kids were frequently bullied, one of them wrote a poem about imagining he was a bullet going through a person's brain, they made a movie for a school project about them being hitmen in black trench coats gunning down school bullies, I think one of them even casually mentioned having dreams about shooting up the school.

It may be overly paranoid, but at least it's better then the alternative of being downright stupidly ignorant.

No. No it's not.

ITT we wrap the universe in bubblewrap because it's better than getting a skinned knee.
TO STATE THE OBVIOUS
stealthmongoose
Penn & Teller

are not sociological or linguistic professionals. They're illusionists with opinions.

AcidStrips's Husband

8,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Eyerunny
TO STATE THE OBVIOUS
stealthmongoose
Penn & Teller

are not sociological or linguistic professionals. They're illusionists with opinions.

And who the ******** are you?
marshmallowcreampie
Old Blue Collar Joe

We're not raising individuals any more. We're raising ******** drones. If there is someone that breaks from the herd, they all scream and beat them until they return to the mindless presence of the collective.
No wonder we're not making new scientific breakthroughs, but instead are merely tweaking old s**t.
Science is now by consensus, and if you disagree with the politically correct answer, they will cut your money and laugh you out of the field.
In fifty years, we're going to be in horrible shape.

I've always attributed our lack of scientific breakthroughs to a culture that discourages kids from entering the field.

Nope. I attribute it more to the gang mentality and the political correctness aspect. If someone dares challenge conventional scientific beliefs, they get shouted down hard, some to the point of being driven out of their fields.
You either play with everyone else rules or you get silenced. Our 'enlightened' age has gotten no better than the scientific community of a thousand years ago. We have just gotten much faster at smothering discord and new ideas because of modern communications.

Symorin
Old Blue Collar Joe

Actually, if you look at that criteria, about two thirds of all students would be counseled and interviewed routinely for drawing s**t like that. Hell, I did it as a bullied kid.
stealthmongoose
Eyerunny
TO STATE THE OBVIOUS
stealthmongoose
Penn & Teller

And who the ******** are you?

Someone who can tell the difference between "cursing" and HATEFUL METAPHORS THAT DEGRADE AN ENTIRE MINORITY GROUP WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff