IRL Otaku

19,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Narumi Misuhara
Bee Movie Suit
-Games/Features

What would be your thoughts on converting zOMG! Badges to achievements? Same with the old Site Quests?
I see why not.
EXPLAIN YOURSELF

Source.

Rogue

first quote does not work

IRL Otaku

19,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Narumi Misuhara
See above please.

IRL Otaku

19,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Leasfy
first quote does not work
Oh, ok. Thanks.

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
WHAT HELL DOES THAT EVEN MEAN. "I see why not." WTF WHAT IS ENGLISH HERE. That doesn't even make sense xDDD

Garbage

You couldn't ask this in the thread where the original comment was made? confused

IRL Otaku

19,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Cassidy Peterson
You couldn't ask this in the thread where the original comment was made? confused
The original thread was an "Ask the Staff" thread and I didn't get online until after it was already closed.

tl;dr. No.

IRL Otaku

19,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dangerous Lunatic

3,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
phoenix of the damned
Narumi Misuhara
Bee Movie Suit
-Games/Features

What would be your thoughts on converting zOMG! Badges to achievements? Same with the old Site Quests?
I see why not.
EXPLAIN YOURSELF

Source.

I think your finger got lost on the way to click the GD.

IRL Otaku

19,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Kaijirai
phoenix of the damned
Narumi Misuhara
Bee Movie Suit
-Games/Features

I see why not.
EXPLAIN YOURSELF

Source.

Sorry, no. This thread is for an extended discussion on why Narumi sees a reason why badges can't be made into achievements. I currently see no reason why this is impossible for them. I want it explained and there may or may not be additional conversations depending on the answer provided, therefore, the discussion would be extended. (Also, this isn't a general topic so it doesn't belong in GD anyway)

Tipsy Smoker

phoenix of the damned
Kaijirai
phoenix of the damned
Narumi Misuhara
Bee Movie Suit
-Games/Features

I see why not.
EXPLAIN YOURSELF

Source.

Sorry, no. This thread is for an extended discussion on why Narumi sees a reason why badges can't be made into achievements. I currently see no reason why this is impossible for them. I want it explained and there may or may not be additional conversations depending on the answer provided, therefore, the discussion would be extended. (Also, this isn't a general topic so it doesn't belong in GD anyway)
It belongs in Gaia Community Discussion.

Garbage

phoenix of the damned
Kaijirai
phoenix of the damned
Narumi Misuhara
Bee Movie Suit
-Games/Features

I see why not.
EXPLAIN YOURSELF

Source.

I'm willing to bet that her answer would be "Oops, I meant to say DON'T see. Sorry!" and that's not terribly extended. Not to mention, asking ONE SPECIFIC PERSON a question is not how ED works. Her answer may wind up being lengthy, but that is still not how ED works.

Kawaii Noob

7,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hero 100
if it belongs somewhere else report it and tell the mods where it should go and move on. (op won't get in trouble for misplaced thread fyi)

--------

@ topic

not sure why Narumi decided to answer that so vaguely. It sounds like a great idea and maybe we could get some zOMG related titles along with that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff