2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Gaian 50
Do I know the guy personally? no
Does the guy scare me? Yes
Do I think he did it? I'm not sure.
Oh I think he's guilty.

Hope he gets a good and long sentence too.
Sir Fondor
Guilty or not, MJ is plain-out, ******** GOOFY!

I mean LOOK at the guy! He's addicted to plastic surgery, and he likes (other people's) children just a tad too much.

LMAO xp So true...
KitsuneRonin
Absence of proof is not proof of absence...

And He's still a psychotic... Remember the baby dangling incident?

yeah, that was kinds weird.. he said that he wanted to show his baby.. RIGHT! stare
Emmz
Allesseh
What kind of proof do you need? He's paid parents to shut up about what happened to their kids -- and then wrote it down on his taxes! There are also photographs of naked little boys in his bed -- which he took.
gonk eek really????!!

Yes. Really. At least, that's what the superior Canadian news networks are telling us.
Why should he abuse kids? His father abused him when he was little. Joseph (his father) abused Michaels brothers, and sisters... I think thats one of the reasons why he wants to help children, to give them a better life. Thats why he gave money to charity's! He is doing the opposit of what his father did
Allesseh
kaliskarok
so he has a mental problem is that a reason to lock him up?

are we returning back to nazi germany? they would kill sombody if they had a mental problem so arnt we doing the same?

We do lock up people with mental problems. Especially those who are harmful to themselves and/or others. stare

that dosent mean its right... stare
Michael Jackson goes to the first court hearing dressed up like Captain Crunch!!!
THAT MUTHA F**KAH'S MUESSED UP!!

((thank you Chris Rock!!))
if this were the first time i would have my doubts but it happened in the early 90's to. i think he's guilty.
3 words : he is innocent
_xxBezerkerxx_
if this were the first time i would have my doubts but it happened in the early 90's to. i think he's guilty.

yeah, this happened too in 1995..
Maze1125
Yushi Yamasan
he must be the the worlds biggest a** hole....
No.
That would be you.

indeed! 3nodding
OR: (1) He likes kids, want to help them getting a better life,
OR: (2) He wants to do the same with kids like his father did..

But I think the first.. 3nodding
LittleSusie
OR: (1) He likes kids, want to help them getting a better life,
OR: (2) He wants to do the same with kids like his father did..

But I think the first.. 3nodding

Hell... could be both. The only definate thing is that he's batshit insane.

Not quite as mind ******** as, say... George Bush Jnr, but still a close second.
I think it is more a clined to the first point, but even if he is messed up, look at his upbringing, it is just his mind trying to cope with the things that have happen in his life...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff