Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Girl

Macodrone
WE WANT EQUAL RIGHTS TO MARRY!!!

LET US HAVE OUR PRIVATE CLUBHOUSES

STAG CLUBS AND LODGES ARE SEXIST! WHY SHOULD MEN HAVE A PLACE TO THEMSELVES, THAT'S EXCLUSIVE VANITY!!

APPEAL TO MY EMOTIONS
STOP SEXUALIZING ME

I really don't give a ******** what you do. I still hate you as a group through.
Is it because they won't ******** you?

Poor manbaby.
And non monosexuals are excluded AGAIN. STOP EXCLUDING NON MONOSEXUALS FROM QUEER SPACES!

scientifico's Husband

Autobiographer

7,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
I don't really join "groups" because I don't generally really like people-- and the people I like I just call on the phone? But some people are into that so... good luck.

Tipsy Smoker

HMS Thunder Child
Chahklet
Lesbians are the hardest to get along with. Idky.
You get along with me jus fine.
Yea, but I like you more than I like most people. I meet a lot of psycho bitches irl like GSK though.
Chahklet
HMS Thunder Child
Chahklet
Yea, but I like you more than I like most people. I meet a lot of psycho bitches irl like GSK though.

You may meet some psycho bitches, but ain't NONE like me, I promise you that.... cool

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I AM R U

4laugh

not always.
They Came to Kill GSK
You may meet some psycho bitches, but ain't NONE like me, I promise you that.... cool

Monica's pretty similar, once you got to know her.

Magical Girl

Lucky~9~Lives
They Came to Kill GSK

rofl
Lucky~9~Lives
They Came to Kill GSK

Quote:
Do you think there's value in exclusive groups to talk about group-specific issues?

Yes and No.

It can be awkward to join a social group where there are many different types on the same spectrum. Not as much if the way you identify is the way the majority of the group identifies, but when it's the other way around those people may find they don't get as much support or even feel a little excluded.

Quote:
Do you think all LGBT groups should be inclusive?

No, for the reasons stated above.

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
I don't see what lesbians would discuss that they couldn't also do in a broader group. Even if they're outnumbered by male peers, female-specific problems should still be addressed, and the men should be aware of them and discuss them too.

People seem to be reading a lot into the acronym LGBT, but I don't think it's intended to portray the limits of the group. Anyone who faces discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity should naturally be included, and obviously their cishet allies as well.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
They Came to Kill GSK
Chahklet
HMS Thunder Child
Chahklet

Yes. There are.
You're not distinct, you're not unique, you're not a special snowflake.
You know the way I could tell your mule accounts? That's because you're textbook.
You're boring, predictable, obvious and utterly unoriginal.
And the gods hate you
CuAnnan

You're not distinct, you're not unique, you're not a special snowflake.

Blah blah blah, you're the same decaying matter as everyone else, we are the all singing all dancing crap of the world...

Quote:
And the gods hate you

Duh. I don't get along with any religion, didn't take an indepth analysis to figure that one out.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
They Came to Kill GSK
Duh. I don't get along with any religion, didn't take an indepth analysis to figure that one out.

You don't need an in depth (two words, or hyphenated if you prefer) analysis. They're only for complicated issues. You're a cliché.
CuAnnan
They Came to Kill GSK

You don't need an in depth (two words, or hyphenated if you prefer) analysis. They're only for complicated issues. You're a cliché.
And what cliche' is that, pray tell?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces