Welcome to Gaia! ::

I made a topic about this earlier. A band of girls actual formed a fanclub to "celebrate" a gay couple that I know. I honestly don't know what's wrong with some people. I think since all they see/read is yaoi it warps their little impressionable brains.
You mean you don't enjoy being stalked by crazed yaoi fangirls? confused
I blame J Rock.

Uhm, because listening to a cute asian male wheeze about a sex life is more interesting than watching him do calculus? Or because nerdy girls haven't got much of a sexual or romantic history and want to start off small, hence the obsession with shy asian guys? I agree with your point about non threatening.
FeatherFly!
I blame J Rock.

Hey, Guitar Wolf kicks absolute a**!
FeatherFly!
I blame J Rock.

Because J-rock is all about yaoi and sex. And all J-rock fans possess 0 knowledge and 0 appreciation for music. AND they suck at dancing too. Isn't that right?
Mimiruu

But I'm not gay. And no, no I don't.

I rather people stalk me for the person I am inside... the real me, rather than this beautiful exterior shell that I am cursed to call "my body."
VeilSide
Mimiruu

I rather people stalk me for the person I am inside... the real me, rather than this beautiful exterior shell that I am cursed to call "my body."

Just for that, I'm going to get someone to write a yaoi fanfic about you. 3nodding
Mimiruu
FeatherFly!
I blame J Rock.

Because J-rock is all about yaoi and sex. And all J-rock fans possess 0 knowledge and 0 appreciation for music. AND they suck at dancing too. Isn't that right?

I still blame it.

If Western rockstars have to go about being the scapegoats for everything here, it's about time we starting pinning s**t to Japanese musicians too. Besides, I totally saw a sig where one of those male Jrockers looked like a total female, if that's not related, I don't know what I can pretend is.
Mimiruu
VeilSide
Mimiruu

Just for that, I'm going to get someone to write a yaoi fanfic about you. 3nodding

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk

And strangely, I am curious as to who will be elected to be my fanfic yaoi-boi lover.
I'd like to start off by saying I am Male...

Thing is, you have to factor in that girls like this who obsess over yaoi and asian guys, don't think of average asian guys you're likely to see on the street. They picture guys like this:
User Image

Basically, an idealized vision of what a guy should look like to them. It's fine to enjoy fantastizes, hell in my fantasies I'd wnat a hot babe that looks like Paine from Final Fantasy X-2. Thing is, people have to realize you won't always meet these ideal looking people. Granted, if you meet a pretty boy asian guy and you both egt along, go for it, just realize that pretty boy asians aren't as common as they are in anime. It's not like you'll go to a chinese restaraunt and see a group of bishies wandering inside.

I will be honest though I can see perfectly well why some girls love those guys so much, they're hot. I'm not even gay but I'd admit to finding some of those guys very attractive, I'd prolly date one, mainly because I love beauty in any form xd

Oh, one more thing... Veilside, while I can understand your annoyance at these girls, doesn't it flatter you in away? I mean, I've heard many negative stereotypes relating to asian men from other men and women. People treat asian men like they are undesirable or something which is a shame. So if anything, wouldn't you be happy to see girls actually drooling over asian men, and not ignoring them to go look at buff black and white guys?
FeatherFly!
Mimiruu
FeatherFly!
I blame J Rock.

I still blame it.

If Western rockstars have to go about being the scapegoats for everything here, it's about time we starting pinning s**t to Japanese musicians too. Besides, I totally saw a sig where one of those male Jrockers looked like a total female, if that's not related, I don't know what I can pretend is.

Most of the "Jrockers" look like females xd
FeatherFly!
Mimiruu
FeatherFly!
I blame J Rock.

I still blame it.

J-rockers are hot. (Well, some of them.) Why shouldn't these men be enjoyed to the maximum?

People who don't find that kind of look sexy have MANY other places they can turn to.

Unbeatable Paladin

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
For some reason, whenever I see an asian guy who looks all kawaii, I get this unstoppable urge to rape them. I think it's because I enjoy a feeling of control, and those bishis don't look like they can put up much of a fight.

Some asian guys could easily kick my a**, but those girly boys probably couldn't break out of plastic handcuffs.

And also, since many of them have such pale skin, the whip marks really show. Orgasmic.
_Card
Dammit Veil put your alien penishead back on, I didn't know it was you, and was taking the post seriously.

lol dry...
Um... I use to be into anime guys..but not yaoi...and yes I'm chin too. But eh...whatever floats your boat.
Okay, Asian men are just hot in general. I can't explain it, they're so sexy....however, it is dissappointing when people get way too obsessed. I mean, Mexican men can be just as drop dead sexy as Asian men too...

The obession with gay men? Hm. What about men's obession with lesbians?
-_-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces