Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky~9~Lives
BRB Im eating
Another example at the end of the movie is when the main character gets through this incredibly traumatic incident, he's obviously going through shock, but doesn't allow himself to cry. The idea that even when you've been through hell, and it's completely reasonable to just let it out, but you can't because you're a man and men don't cry.

How would it be completely reasonable?

BRB Im eating
The name might be misleading, but I feel feminism is about trying to understand the trials of all people and offering them what they need to achieve happiness and success however they define it.

That's humanitarianism.

You can't hijack my thread and put your own name on it
GSK Lives
Lambs and Lions
Remember kids, men through out history have bore the brunt of human suffering but women are the true victims.

Men at least got to profit from their suffering, though. People love conquerers more than they love midwives.
So have women. Its called welfare and alimony.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Liberals are retarded
GSK Lives
Lambs and Lions
Remember kids, men through out history have bore the brunt of human suffering but women are the true victims.

Men at least got to profit from their suffering, though. People love conquerers more than they love midwives.

Add child support.... And the his house, his car, half his retirement, visitation rights with restraining orders, etc.
chainmailleman
Liberals are retarded
GSK Lives
Lambs and Lions

Add child support.... And the his house, his car, half his retirement, visitation rights with restraining orders, etc.
You forgot about the social power of having men locked away for months at a rape or domestic violence accusation regardless if she has evidence of the event or not.
Liberals are retarded
GSK Lives
Lambs and Lions

I'll take reverence, respect, and power over that, thank you.
Liberals are retarded
You forgot about the social power of having men locked away for months at a rape or domestic violence accusation regardless if she has evidence of the event or not.

Yet despite it all, you men still rule the planet and control the power.
chainmailleman
Liberals are retarded
GSK Lives
Lambs and Lions

Omit restraining orders. Cops have no legal requirement to enforce them, and neither men nor women are protected by them.
GSK Lives
Liberals are retarded
GSK Lives
Lambs and Lions

I'll take reverence, respect, and power over that, thank you.
reverence and power? Yeah see this is why nobody likes feminists besides feminists.
GSK Lives
Liberals are retarded

It isnt my fault more women dont apply for government occupations, you ladies can blame yourselves for that.
Liberals are retarded
GSK Lives
Liberals are retarded

It isnt my fault more women dont apply for government occupations, you ladies can blame yourselves for that.

And I do.
GSK Lives
Lambs and Lions

You mean, of course, those at the top profit from the suffering of those at the bottom. Doesn't really matter whether either are men or women.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Liberals are retarded
chainmailleman
Liberals are retarded
GSK Lives
Lambs and Lions

And having his name and photo plastered all over every TV and computer monitor with the title "rapist".

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
GSK Lives
chainmailleman
Liberals are retarded
GSK Lives
Lambs and Lions

Omit restraining orders. Cops have no legal requirement to enforce them, and neither men nor women are protected by them.

Not since that Supreme court hearing fiasco... My dad had a restraining order against him for us kids. Almost 20 years later I'm smoking a bowl with him while looking at 23 different court hearing documents in 24 years.... That poor b*****d.
The20
GSK Lives
Lambs and Lions

You mean, of course, those at the top profit from the suffering of those at the bottom. Doesn't really matter whether either are men or women.

Peasant women, male soldiers. Same castes. Who came out on top in that?
chainmailleman
GSK Lives
chainmailleman
Liberals are retarded
GSK Lives
Lambs and Lions

Not since that Supreme court hearing fiasco... My dad had a restraining order against him for us kids. Almost 20 years later I'm smoking a bowl with him while looking at 23 different court hearing documents in 24 years.... That poor b*****d.

Which one? What ruling reversed Castlerock vs. Gonzales and DeShaney v Winnebago County?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff