Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanaticism is becoming quite the trend recently and I have begun tto hate it all the more.
I remember hearing about this, it started out as a prank in australia but enough people regestered as members of the church and so it's a legally recognized religion.
I heard it was a joke. check it in www.snopes.com

they have the story.

Star Wars III. YAY!

*hopes thrid episode won't suck...crosses fingers*
Joking or not, it was funny, it really was, to just sit back and watch the stupidity engulf the weaker minds, its invigorating, either that or Im just a power-hungry psycho, either way it is great.
JLbass
I heard it was a joke. check it in www.snopes.com

they have the story.

Star Wars III. YAY!

*hopes thrid episode won't suck...crosses fingers*

It's not a joke. It really is a religion. A bit like Buddhism, but still...
ApocalypticAngel
As soon as I learned of this I began to laugh and roll on the floor. I'll tell you what would really make me s**t my pants is if Yoda ended up teaching the jedi church. xd I can't wait to see some idiot running around in a jedi robe as religious dress, with a toy lightsaber on their belt.

there is nothing wrong with playing with a lightsaber............ oops i don't think i meant that to come out so sexual........

ok maybe i did....
Im beginning to wonder if this is a ploy to make Star Wars become more popular by George Lucas or such? Hmmm.... conspiracy, how I love the smell of underhanded tactics.
i like playing with a lightsaber.........*wink wink*
Death Always Wins
ApocalypticAngel
As soon as I learned of this I began to laugh and roll on the floor. I'll tell you what would really make me s**t my pants is if Yoda ended up teaching the jedi church. xd I can't wait to see some idiot running around in a jedi robe as religious dress, with a toy lightsaber on their belt.

there is nothing wrong with playing with a lightsaber............ oops i don't think i meant that to come out so sexual........

ok maybe i did....

Pulls out his own light saber, begins to make some kind of over-reacted asthma noises.

How....*asthma*....would....*asthma*..you...*asthma*...like.. to ... play...*choke, cough*...with...my.. *asthma*..... lightsaber?
ya know it isn't as much of a conspiricy.......... more like a bunch of dumbasses whom think that frank oz is the pope...........
Next they will make Harry Potter a religion, either that, they will take wicca and change it into harry potter's religion.
Listening to DOWN: Bury Me In Smoke.
followed by Lord of the Rings...... now that would be interesting
Jim Jesus 2.0
It's an official religion in Europe, I believe.

love you're siggy
ApocalypticAngel
Death Always Wins
ApocalypticAngel

ok maybe i did....

Pulls out his own light saber, begins to make some kind of over-reacted asthma noises.

How....*asthma*....would....*asthma*..you...*asthma*...like.. to ... play...*choke, cough*...with...my.. *asthma*..... lightsaber?

please........ don't be so perverted....... that's my job.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff