Welcome to Gaia! ::

username_here
Because society says women don't rape, but men do.
And when a women does rape it's kind of humorus that a man would complain.

Yeah, I gotta agree on with U_H on this one.

Aged Gaian

450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Heh, funny.

It seems like there really is no hope for us humans... we really are a bunch of ravaging sex-driven animals.
You never hear about women that rape. I doubt that I guy or girl that was raped would go to the police saying "a woman raped me."

Aged Gaian

450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
.[exe]
You never hear about women that rape. I doubt that I guy or girl that was raped would go to the police saying "a woman raped me."

I would. Despite popular belief, not all guys feel the urge to copulate with anything that has a hole. If I were raped, I would certainly feel dirty and report the instance to the police. My body is something sacred to me, I don't want to share it with just anyone.

invasora's Fav

Monster Streaker

I haven't taken a psych class in a while but I'm sure they have some long winded explanation why there are so few female rapists/*****.

Males can joke about a female rapist but you don't hear them joking about a male raping men.
Forced penetration really isn't that funny I suppose.
sunshine 60
Ezrilene
I think it's the novelty. When you think of a rapist, a man is usually the first thing that comes to mind. Since in order to rape a girl, you don't have to prep them at all to get a good wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am out of it.

Plus, dudes love domme.

Of course they do. I don't know any guy that doesn't like to be ties up, whipped, down on all fours and totally dominated. domokun

*coughs*

Leave out the whipping, and, um... ^^

...you know, never mind.
Any rape at all is disgusting.

The reason a lot of people don't care or joke about it is because they generalize and are too idiotic to realize that ANYONE that is raped can feel violated, and hurt mentally, even if not physically.

Not every man *wants* to be raped, (only fetishists want to be raped, and usually say so, so that it's willing anyhow), everyone has self respect and mental barriers of trust that go with something as physical as sex. Psychologically, it can mess anyone up.

What it boils down to, is that they truly don't think about if one day that really DID happen to them, how they would really feel. If they were forced down, or drugged, and some random stranger was raping them.

Friendly Friend

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Women can get away with anything. It's the way American society is right now, and it's disgusting. There are so many sexist women hiding under the veil of feminism and equal rights that are trying their hardest to prove that men are complete jerks or fools. If you're a white Christian male, in some parts of the country you're more discriminated against than anyone else, simply BECAUSE everyone points to the past. Everyone has been taught their entire lives that this is the "majoirty" type who is going to enslave you if ever given the chance. I feel sorry for white guys, and guys in general, because they're already the people that are blamed for everything, and usually it is by females.

There doesn't seem to be an equal rights movement anymore. It's all "Let's see how far we can get ahead."

If it was truly equal rights, there would be no such thing as affirmative action or drafts which exclude anyone, or jail sentences that are kinder on some types of people and not others, depending on where you are. Or jokes. All the jokes... And females are the only ones that can get away with the sexism that is so rampant.

O.o And, yes, a little off-topic, but still on topic in a twisted fashion.
masonthekiller
Heh, funny.

It seems like there really is no hope for us humans... we really are a bunch of ravaging sex-driven animals.

Sex isn't really about rape, though. It's about the power to subdue someone, to force them to obey, to humiliate them.
You sicken me. How dare you all say that a man would want to be raped? How can you sleep at night, I wonder? You have just devalued every single female-raped man's trauma, you disgust me. You are sick, vile people, all of you (except the one or two in this thread who disagree with the thread starter). How dare you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff