Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Conversationalist

He would appear exactly as he wanted, where he wanted, and how he wanted? I don't know - I don't believe in mythology...

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Shcaabs
if the devil showed up in the U.S. what nationality would he be

Uhhh, American?

Strictly speaking, spiritual entities are not beholden to human notions of law, borders, and nationality.
Xiam
Shcaabs
if the devil showed up in the U.S. what nationality would he be

Uhhh, American?

Strictly speaking, spiritual entities are not beholden to human notions of law, borders, and nationality.

He would obviously be white, because white people are the devil... racist...

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Shcaabs
if the devil showed up in the U.S. what nationality would he be, what region would he come from, and what kind of a background would he come from?

arrow The devil, or the anti-christ?
arrow If the devil isn't human, does that mean he'd take over a human body?
arrow Probably white.

Magical Girl

I AM R U
Faustine Liem
PureCocainePureCocaine
Legend says he appears on crossroads of deserted back southeastern and midwestern roads 'round midnight, wearing a pure black suit (or was it pure white?) and looking something like Col. Sanders.

But he didn't look like Col. Sanders, he looked more like the truly evil person that everyone agrees is evil. Pure evil, utterly evil guy. Who is, Ryan Gosling. The most evil person in all of existence. Just look at those abs. EVIL! They are EVIL ABS! Full of EVIL! And oh god... shirtless... and wet... and AH!! THOU SHALT NOT TEMPT ME SATAN!!! Oh god... so hot... NO! Must not... satan....screw it. *drools*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Is it weird that I find Ryan Gosling kinda gross?
In that pic at least I'm thinking it's the facial hair and haircut both being super unflattering. Also he's weirdly proportioned.
Shcaabs
if the devil showed up in the U.S. what nationality would he be, what region would he come from, and what kind of a background would he come from?

If he showed up?

Matthew 4:8-9

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

When Satan showed Jesus all the nations in a vision, and offered them all to Him if he would bow down, does not this mean he already is ruler of the world? You are sorely confused.

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
HMS Thunder Child
I AM R U
Faustine Liem
PureCocainePureCocaine
Legend says he appears on crossroads of deserted back southeastern and midwestern roads 'round midnight, wearing a pure black suit (or was it pure white?) and looking something like Col. Sanders.

But he didn't look like Col. Sanders, he looked more like the truly evil person that everyone agrees is evil. Pure evil, utterly evil guy. Who is, Ryan Gosling. The most evil person in all of existence. Just look at those abs. EVIL! They are EVIL ABS! Full of EVIL! And oh god... shirtless... and wet... and AH!! THOU SHALT NOT TEMPT ME SATAN!!! Oh god... so hot... NO! Must not... satan....screw it. *drools*

Is it weird that I find Ryan Gosling kinda gross?
In that pic at least I'm thinking it's the facial hair and haircut both being super unflattering. Also he's weirdly proportioned.

Mmmmnope, I find him gross in everything :/

Aged Codger

9,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Evaryone would expect him ta' be white. I'd expect such a creata' ta' take a form that otha's would not suspect 'em ta' take

Thus I choose Gujarati
If the devil were real, I believe he would be of an unidentifiable race and gender like most depictions of demons in all types of media are.

Passion of the Christ

Even Demon Lord Ghirahim from LoZ is thought by some to be of an unidentifiable gender.
He'd likely be Italian. Yes, I liked his portrayal of el diablo in The Devil's Advocate, what of it? ^^
The Devil has been in USA since 1866. His headquarters is in Minneapolis, Minnesota, but like God, he is everywhere at once, and probably inside of you right now.

He takes on many disguises, such as the following:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But this is his true mark:
He would have a great tan, awesome hair, and a smooth accent. His eyes would be mesmerizing and his height would be what most would consider the most appealing for a superior, therefore, he would be tall to most people.
I'm surprised this is still going.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces